Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

A Rainy Night

Dav Scorpio

D
"I'm up for drinks. If you're in, I'll buy for you, of course." Dav said to Neema, smiling.
[member="Capt. Neema Farron"]

Will Chain

Legitimate Independent Freighter
A suggestion was made to go grab a drink. "As long as it's close by I'm in," Will said. Today deserved a good drink or two. Might even ease his pain.

'Ill carry you." Be offered [member="Will Chain"] and he was serious. Why not? He was shot. "Well [member="Dav Scorpio"] sounds like we have a gang to drink with. Now that I'm all sober again...getting shot at does that for you."

Will Chain

Legitimate Independent Freighter
"I don't need to be carried but a shoulder to lean on will suffice," Will said, "Onward to booze!" Putting an arm around [member="McNeal"] he gestured for them to be on there way.

[member="Capt. Neema Farron"] [member="Dav Scorpio"]

R3-P1P

A Very Useful Rust Bucket
Having it be confirmed that they were going drinking, Pip spun his cone-dome and let out a happy sounding burble, and followed the newly inter-friended gaggle of shady folks.

With [member="Will Chain"] using him as support, they made their way to a bar nearby. "Actually alcohol isn't the best idea, but youre a grown man, and I'm not gonna tell you how to live your life." He made a comment, his faithful new droid followed behind. " [member="R3-P1P"] how ya doing buddy back there?"

R3-P1P

A Very Useful Rust Bucket
Pip had been distracted by some digital thing on an advertising screen, but realizing that it was just a fruity-bar commercial on a half-dead pixelated screen, he quickly zoomed back to follow behind the gaggle of good bad people that he and mcneal had managed to fall in with.
"Bip boop woooop, dee-boop BeeP !" pip blurted out excitedly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom