Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private A Pretty Credit

8c0d132e8606bf86599011a5fe910a2c.jpg

Nar Shaddaa
Lower Levels
---------------------------------------
Beneath the heart of the city rested the dark underbelly of what would already be considered one of the worst cities across the galaxy; it was a place the scummiest of traders gathered, full of illegal wares and less desired merchandise, that, and the bustling slave trade.

The Hutt Sarphorgg lounged comfortable upon a palanquin throne, resting on a mound of pillows coated in the creatures disgusting sweat and filth. Beside him he was fanned by two younger slaves, in front, one holding a board of snacks for the gorged beast. Personal guards dressed in red and gray stood waiting, rifles and lances in hand though inactive, and before them, were the 'items' the Hutt waited to sell. Down the alley were other merchants of question, others with slaves alike trying to pawn them off to the highest bidder.

Among these 'items' would by Rhynne, a dark skinned, green haired amalgam of indecipherable origin, horns peaking out the mess of hair, all topped off with her struggling in tight bounds while sitting in the scum of the street. If she hadn't been gagged, surely, it would only be the screams of hatred filling the streets. Behind her a guard stood, the only one with a rifle off safety, keeping watch as the Hutt chuckled at her inner fire. Despite the struggle, the binds would hold, he was sure of it.

The feeling of rage, anger, could all be felt emanating from the girl, it was no secret even with her bound and gagged. Those in tune with the force would feel that emotion build with every passing minute, like a mine ready to explode.

Alina Tremiru Alina Tremiru

Last edited:

370d9lz.png

There were many things Alina hated. Among them, near the top, slavers. And Nar Shadaa. Technically she was wanted there. Her change into a Sangnir happened in the lower streets, and the blood haze she went through to sustain herself was.. Carnage was a good way to get the wrong kind of bounty.

But that was years ago. And the underworld always held it's own, trash covered fortunes. For some. Her gaze shifted through the streets, watching curiously. Until a scent caught her nose. She couldn't feel the Force as she was. No power in it, only to remove it. But as a Sangnir, she could smell it.

Curiosity brought her to the slavers quarters. Annoyed by it all, she turned her gaze from the pompous Hutt towards the girl. Hate in her eyes. Bound and gagged. She stepped over, curiously at her. Slaves were often broken before being sold. She wasn't.

"How much?"

Her gaze shifted to the Hutt, her lips in a thin line.

Rhynne Urdreth Rhynne Urdreth

The Hutt narrowed its eyes at the woman, sizing her up as he shifted on the makeshift throne; the guard nudged the girl in the back with his gun as a silent way of telling her to behave. The girls eyes locked onto the woman's as well, the overwhelming sense of hatred burrowing into her, the thought of being sold off like a pet pissing the girl off even more somehow.

"15,000 credits." Saphorgg replied in Huttese, a guard ready to translate should he note the woman was unable to understand. "She is valuable, has talent if you can tame her."

Rhynne likely said a slur towards the creature, though it was muffled by the gag cutting into the sides of her mouth. The anger in her was potent, that much easy to tell, though from appearances she seemed to be nothing more than an oddity, a strange mutant unable to be identified due to the large amount of strange features.

"15,000 credits and she is yours, I will even give you the restrains for free as a kindness." The Hutt replied once more, letting out a satisfied grunt as it leaned back and took a handful of the food from the platter before it and stuffed its mouth.

Last edited:

370d9lz.png

"That's all your worth, huh?" Alina let out an amused chuckle, turning her golden gaze from the Hutt to the girl. A taunt just to see the hate in her eyes sizzle that much more. Then her gaze shifted up to the guard. There was an unnatural glow in her eyes that seemed to brighten. Just for a moment.

The Guard went rigid. Unmoving. Unreacting. Alina stepped over, flashing her fangs with an even wider grin and whispered, ever so softly.

"Do you want to kill them?"

The comment did indeed get a small rise out of Rhynne, another muffled slur likely sent the woman's way, though thankfully she was muffled; it spared the ears of those walking the street nearby.

The Hutt noted the man gone stiff, pausing in its momentary glutton to stare down the woman; other guard keeping an eye on the other prisoners switched off the safety of their weapons as a precaution, the plasma coming to life in a burst signature to its low buzz. They didn't act yet, simply observed.

As the girl heard the quiet words she froze for a moment, wondering if in her mind it was a test of some sorts; no, the Hutt had to know it was her daydream to slice him to pieces with a lance of molten magma. Slowly, she nodded to response, the fire still in her eyes, who the hell was she going to fool, she wanted the slug to rot.

370d9lz.png

"Then kill them, little sheep."

Alina whispered the words right into Rhynne's ear before standing up straight. Turning her gaze to the guards who's weapons hummed to life. She flashed them a wide, cruel grin. Then moved. To the normal eye she disappeared. The scream that echoed from a nearby passerby revealed she hadn't. She raised her arm, lifting from the ground one of the guards her fist had punched through as if he'd been paper. A crazed grin stayed on her lips as she looked to the others.

A crazed grin that faded as she looked back to the slave. There was a wink before she threw the body at another.

Chaos ensued. The busy street had people fleeing left and right. Guards opened fire on the woman without a care on who might be behind her. All the guards but one. The seemingly frozen one set into motion. He dropped his blaster to the side, pulled out a key.

Freed the chains from the young slave.

No one noticed, not yet. Bloodshed had a way of pulling eyes. But no sooner did the bloodshed start than the Hutt started to flee. Well, had his slaves start to carry him away at least.

Rhynne watched the controlled guard in every step, her eyes torn between the chaos and her freedom. After the chains dropped loosely around her she picked up the blaster cast aside to the street, and began giving chase to the palanquin and her prey. Rage coursed through her like a raging fire, given all the fuel it could desire to grow brighter and stronger with every passing second. She would make him pay, she would make them all pay. Fury blinded her as she shoved past the crowds closing around the Hutt, and raising a blaster, she called out an order full of malice.

"Drop the slug, now." Hatred dripped from every word like venom from a snake, the barrel of her weapon pointed at the center torso of the Hutt.

Stepping away the slaves realized their chance at freedom, at least the ones who sought it; others were crushed under the weight of the massive creature and its portable throne, leaving no more than a stain of red across the street.

For the first time fear began to creep across Saphorggs mind, his guards disposed in way of carnage, and his way of escape foiled by the word of a young girl he hoped to turn in for a pretty bag of credits. Words began to leave the slugs mouth in a panic. "Leave! Go! You have your freedom child! All of you go!" His Huttese was of desperation in a way, clearly offering them their freedom in exchange for his life; however, it wasn't something he possessed to give any longer.

Slowly Rhynne approached with barrel drifting towards the creatures skull, speaking for not only him to hear, but her spontaneous liberator. "Killing him with a blaster is too quick. He made us all suffer, for so many years. He doesn't deserve quick."

370d9lz.png

The guards were easier than she thought.

Or just couldn't handle the screaming crowd like she could. She dropped one last body, neck snapped with a single flick of her fingers. Humans, or just humanoids in general, so many were so fragile. Either ignorant or uncaring of the blood that now coated her body her gaze shifted to the slave and her master. The former slave and her former master, anyway.

She smiled as she stepped over, through the bodies torn apart and thrown about. "Slavers of all kinds deserve the worst, don't they?"

Alina paused by one of the crushed bodies. She crouched, staring over the remains with a frown on her lips. Panic always had people acting the fools and abandoning one another for their own sake. Most others.

"We're on a Hutt world though, little sheep. If you don't kill him now, you won't have the chance again. I'm sure a task force is already on their way to deal with this all."

She stood, straightening the black vest of her red stained jacket. Offering an all too bloody smile as if she'd ripped out a throat with her fangs. "Kill him now and leave with me. Or stay, get your revenge piece by piece. And die. It's your choice now."

There was a moments hesitation at the words. A thought that dribbled through her mind of how she could torture the Hutt for her own eternity, waiting for him to always feel the briefest reprieve before striking again, and again, waiting for the cycle to shift and causing even more havoc. But where would that land her, where would it land the future slaves that were caught in his grasp and pushed under thumb to serve, or be destroyed. Rage boiled and spilled over as she looked at her former master in his state of cowardice, grasping for straws at any chance of escape, any chance of freedom; it was not too far from her own under his ownership.

A long finger drifted to the trigger of the blaster, other slaves silently or not so silently encouraging her to go through with her intent, end their miserable lord, let them be free. It gripped the back of her mind how she so desired to ruin his life, but it wasn't worth giving up her own. Instead, she turned the blaster, firing once at his left arm, a scream of pain. Adjusting, firing, into his right. Two more in his lower body, slowly it drifted up, one, two, three, over and over again the blaster expelled plasma into the slug.

And her hatred only grew.

Again, and again, and again she fired, until the Hutt lay burned, holes throughout his body where the plasma entered and exited, wounds scored through letting the putrid smell of rotted and charred flesh escape to the air. It was only then she let the blaster drop, an instant wave of relief crashing as she dropped to her knees. The rage, very much still present but dulled for the moment waned, and in that moment the slaves had finished unchaining themselves with the key from the guard and ran off into the night streets of Nar Shaddaa.

370d9lz.png

Alina watched in silence. Her warning had made it clear the time she had with the Hutt was limited at best. She wasn't so cruel as to rush her any farther. Sure enough, the blaster went of. Bolt by bolt piercing the Hutt. Killing the Master. Only when the gun emptied and the girl collapsed did she move. She crouched beside her, looking over the dead body of the crime lord.

"Do you want to die? Or live?"

The streets had emptied of passerbys, merchants and travelers, leaving just the two there. They weren't alone, not completely. Her gaze shifted, scanning around them. Eyes were watching. Reporting to the armed mercs that were likely just around the bend. Her eyes narrowed as she caught sight of one.

"It's your choice, but choose quickly. It won't remain yours for long."

She watched the Hutt for a few moments, the sagging body of the slug bringing her no more happiness than she had moments before; dead eyes staring back and piercing into her as his last seconds alive were full of pain and fear. No what she felt wasn't happiness, but indifference. He deserved everything, every last bolt. She looked to the fellow slaves crushed beneath his weight from the other's fleeing, and then even moments hesitation is what doomed them so. Rhynne glanced over to her savior, taking her own thoughts to heart; 'Hesitation gets you killed.'

"Lets go..." The girl said quietly as she stood shakily, it was hard to find her own two feet, like a newborn calf standing for the first time. Despite it being empty the girl once more picked up the blaster, ready to run wherever the Sith guided her. She didn't have time to question or wonder, because she knew guards and thugs would be there any moment, all because of what she did.

There was so much turmoil brewing beneath the surface, all the thoughts and hopes she had melting and changing, feelings shifting and rearranging as she still had this deep sewn hatred. She wanted to change it all, however she had to.

370d9lz.png

"You've done enough."

Alina reached out. Touching the blaster, lowering it. The empty feeling of getting revenge and not knowing what came next, it was something the Sangnir knew well. Even now she still felt hollow after getting her own revenge on her mother. A hollow feeling that, over time, lent itself to her strength. A hollow feeling that needed time to get used to.

When the blaster lowered, she'd scoop the girl up in her arms and run. Fleeing the scene in the blink of an eye that no mercenary could follow. Leaving behind the slaver and the chains that had once bound Rhynne.

It wasn't long at all before they made it to Alina's ship. Stashed in a rundown hanger. Well, if it was visible. It wasn't until she slowed her run and started walking up air that the invisible ship dropped it's cloak. The Infiltrator hummed to life, already lifting off to escape the planet. She had her own bounty to worry about.

Once the ramp was closed she set the girl down, watching her for a moment. And.. Now just unsure on what to say at this point. She scratched her cheek before glancing off to the living quarters of the ship.

"There's food in there, if you want to eat. Avoid the metal bottles though." Those were hers. Blood to feed the Sangnir. She wasn't sure what the little hybrid was, but she doubted she was going to drink blood.

"Do you have a home you'd like to return to?"

Rhynne clung on to the woman as she ran through the city and to her hidden ship, in fact, she hung on for dear life not expecting the woman to be so fast. The moment they approached her eyes lit up at the revealed craft, never having seen something cloaked before it was a strange experience. As she was set down she looked to the Sangnir, just as baffled on what to do next.

The proposition of getting herself food was already strange enough, never having been given more than small rations for a meal every few days, just enough to keep them alive. She didn't question the metal bottles, knowing it best not to push the buttons of her savior.

"I um... I don't think I have a home no... Just the ship we came on, and.. I don't want to go back there." She said softly, looking over the interior, feeling the strange wave of emotions hitting her all at once.

"Never... really been out of there either." Her gaze turned back to the woman.
"Thank you.. for you know.. letting me out." Her anger dissipated at the proposition of feeling even slightly safe for the moment. "I- guess you can just, leave me on the next planet you go to? I can figure something out there?..."

370d9lz.png

"I gave you the tools to get your own freedom. I didn't break you out myself." Technically, sure. But it was an important fact. Alina didn't want to be her savior. That's not what it meant to be a Sith. She watched the girl for a moment, paused in the doorway to the cockpit to figure out where exactly she was going to head off to next.

A place for the girl to live off on her own? She hummed in thought.

"Is that what you want? Or just what you think you have to ask?"

"I've never thought about what I want. Just getting out." She said softly. "But I'm not going to make you go out of your way to fly to your ideal of paradise to drop me..."

There was a moment of silence before she looked up at Alina. "I don't have any ties or family... so just leave me the next planet you stop on, I don't wish to be a burden on you. I can find my own path." The words seemed, unsure at best. It was clear she never planned her escape as more than just a day dream, a hope that she figured one day would never come to fruition.

"If I am on my own now, I need to learn how to live with it and fast anyways."

She nodded to the line of questioning, after all, she was raised a slave, a hybrid slave at that. Cooking, cleaning, guarding? It was all a part of her daily tasks if she wished to earn her rations for the week. "There's not much I haven't started to learn." Rhynne finally replied.

In the silence the girl thought on her life so far, brief, but strenuous. Born as a fighter, sold a disappointment as a slave, raised again to serve but broken free to know not what to do. A roller coaster for sure.

"Ill do whatever you need me to, if you get me off this planet if that's what you're asking."

370d9lz.png

"There's a lot more to learn than you might think, little sheep." She turned then, lowering herself to eye level. Then, cut her own palm. Red blood welled in the Sangnir's hand before it started to take shape. Shift about as of alive. Then into the vague shape of Rhynne herself. The Dark welled and ebbed. Not under Alina's control, but the Blood Demon she housed close by.

"You can feel it, can't you? Power just out of sight. Just out of reach. Calling to you in your darkest moments. Your hate, your rage. It makes you stronger than you think. I can drop you off on any world you desire to start a new life in. Or, I can show you the power to break the chains of others. Or simply to keep yourself out of them, if that's your desire."

She smiled and the blood once more pooled and faded. There wasn't even a mark left.

"Think on it. If you can read, I have some things you can read through that might help clear it up."

"I... can't read. But I'll think on your offer..." She said quietly, watching the blood bend to what she assumed was the woman's' will. Rhynne had indeed felt the force, things happened around her she couldn't explain, and even sometimes things happened that made others scared of her when she was back on the ship. It was the reason the Hutt was trying to sell her off in the first place, because these things started happening.

She never understood what it was that made what seemed like magic happen, objects flying about in her anger or glass breaking and shattering as she was forced to polish glasses on end. Weapons bending during combat training or breaking altogether depending on what they were.

"I don't want anyone else to end up like I did... I want to stop other Hutts and Slavers from doing that to another soul..."

370d9lz.png

"You can't.. Read." Alina just frowned. It wasnt suepeising, but it was upsetting. Was it the same for Alisteri when he was a slave? She rubbed at her brow before standing up. Last resort; then. "Droid."

A protocol droid stepped from the cockpit, it's lifeless eyes glancing between Alina and the girl. "So we're picking up strays now?"

"She can't read. Help her figure it out."

".. Really?"

Alina just shot it a glare before moving into the cockpit herself to take over navigation. But not before stopping one last time.

"Learn. Keep my ship clean. Be ready to fight. In exchange, I will show you how to harness that power and introduce you to someone who can further show you how to refine it. Deal?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom