Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

A Prelude To Death

Stephanie Swail

Look what they've done to my dream
Krius stood, and grinned. Seems like the seeds had been planted. Lifting his hand to his inner breast pocket, he activated the small hub for the ship to warm the engine and lower the cargo hold ramp. Primitive, but it did the job.

”On the contrary, my Jedi friend, I wouldn’t let you touch a hair on Matsu’s head even if you wanted to. My creation. My plaything.”

In truth, she would probably claw his eyes out and tear off his face, but at least she would the one worthy of ending his life rather than some confused youth. He turned to the Jedi and saw the conflict in his face as he tried to complete his sentence.

”Because, because, because. I tell you what. You fought well. It’s just a shame the Jedi are trying to put you on a leash. While you clean up the bodies your Sanctum failed to protect, ask yourself who you really are, what you’re capable of and what you’re going to do to become even a glimmer of how powerful Matsu is.”

He nodded.

”Happy cleaning, kid.”

The confusion in his face would buy Krius enough time to get his ship fired up and start the rocky flight out. Skye was where he needed to be, and Skye would be where he would go. Leaving the atmosphere, Krius smiled, but winced as he looked at the scalded flesh through his torn trouser.

[member="Nikias"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom