Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

A Prelude To Death

Stephanie Swail

Look what they've done to my dream
Outpost-14baset.jpg

Silver Sanctum Outpost, Jobreth Plains
Jabiim, Phelleem Sector outside SSC Space

Better dead than cope with what was happening in his galaxy.

Krius Syonis was en-route back to Skye and his residence away from the chaos, but before his travels were over, he was intrigued by one more Order – the Silver Jedi, or the Silver Sanctum, whatever – operating out of Voss.

Jabiim wasn’t in their territory, that much he knew, but it was soon going to be if he suspected they were branching out. Bearing no blade, nor Sith or Jedi aura, Krius was able to seek sanctuary with the outpost as he travelled across the galaxy a lone man. So he said.

His scavenger ship, looking as beat up as any hunk of junk in the system, was the perfect vessel to arrive in because it had no weapons, no shields, no dangers – it was his fathers at one time and used for mining and junk harvesting for scrap. Now, it was Krius’s way across the stars.

It was only when he was there on the landing pad of their little outpost was he able to satisfy his lust for blood – the eradication of the parasitic non-Force users who patrolled with their blasters and rifles, all little toys against the might of the Force that surrounded them all they didn’t even see it.

They’d even tried to arrest him with a bold couple of governors and a Jedi, all who swiftly met their demise through a crushed larynx and internal bleeding. His cowl trailed over their bodies as he walked to the communication hub and kept an eye on the radar. Some coward was bound to have sent a distress call, or so he hoped.

Hopefully, they would come, or someone worthy of his time, so he could understand the last puzzle piece in the Force jigsaw, and those who stood with or against him within the Silver Sanctum.

[member=Nikias]

[SIZE=10pt]Standing in the torrential rain Nikias stared out over the hills of Jabiim[/SIZE][SIZE=10pt],[/SIZE][SIZE=10pt] how they were completely barren and devoid of life. It was peaceful and as the heavy rain continued to pour down on him Nikias took joy in this momentary silence. He'd come to Jabiim under the guise of searching for a new location to set up a jedi temple. Though in reality there were plenty of other worlds under the Sanctum's power they could use. Instead Nikias was separating himself from other force users trying to gather his thoughts. It had been a few weeks since he had bonded with the Syn Talisman and its creator now haunted Nikais' every waking moment trying to tempt him to fall[/SIZE][SIZE=10pt],[/SIZE][SIZE=10pt] to accept her knowledge. Parked next to Nikias was a speeder bike and on it a Ysalimir nutrient frame so that the dark aura of the talisman couldn't be sensed. Without it every force user from yards to miles would be able to sense Nikias out. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=10pt]It had also become the only way he could sleep and escape her voice as well. Nikias' white hair was now matted to his head and his golden eyes glowed brightly as he continued looking out across the barren hills. Snapped out of his moments of piece from a loud chirping Nikias went to the speeder bike and yanked up his com. "Jedi knight Nikias[/SIZE][SIZE=10pt],[/SIZE][SIZE=10pt] what's the emergency?" He growled. Nikias had told the men stationed at the outpost that there was no need to contact him unless something went severely wrong like a Sith being spotted.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10pt]"Everyone's dying! It’s a-" Before the report could be finished there was a chorus of screams quickly followed by silence. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=10pt]"Report! Do you read me?" He asked feeling his anger flaring. "Stang! Whenever I try to get some peace! If it’s a Sith I swear I'll rip their heart out." Mounting the speeder Nikias lifted off into the sky and flew at breakneck speeds for the outpost. The wild winds and rain lashed at him[/SIZE][SIZE=10pt],[/SIZE][SIZE=10pt] pelting his body but that didn't stop the Hellyni. His duty was to protect those who needed it[/SIZE][SIZE=10pt],[/SIZE][SIZE=10pt] and right beneath his nose someone had attacked a Sanctum outpost. They had taken the lives of innocent men and women that had done nothing but their job. At the speed Nikias was flying he'd land at the outpost in only a couple of minutes. [/SIZE]

[member="Krius Syonis"]

Stephanie Swail

Two dark eyes peered from under the helmet Krius wore, a necessary precaution when entering conflict; a lesson learnt years before when he nearly lost his life thanks to some well-aimed debris. The HUD on the com desk picked up a small blip heading towards the outpost at a fair pace. A smile formed and he tapped his fingers.

”Come, little lap-dog. Do thy bidding.”

He turned away and hopped up the metal stairs, past two bodies, to the outside of the outpost. Beside the main hub building, a glass greenhouse. On the other side, radars and signal masts. Behind him, the landing pad and large cylinders and sustainable resources to help power the outpost and provide basic heat, water and electricity. How primitive, even for the Jedi.

Looking down across the dusty plains and spotted greenery, a trail snaked towards him – a speeder bike, and one lone rider. Krius stayed still upon the high ground, hands behind his back, cowl resting over his shoulder. The rider was angry, and already brimming with a volatile, pained aura.

”Let me guess,” he called out, as drizzle started to fall, ”a Jedi, correct? All grumpy because of what’s happened here? Sorry about that!”

[member="Nikias"]

[SIZE=10pt]Looking up through the drizzle Nikias could make out a figure dawned in red armor and a helmet. The moment the figure began speaking Nikias' hand twitched for the blasters built into the speeder bike. Except there were none? Kriffing jedi[/SIZE][SIZE=10pt], why don't these have weapons for moments like this! [/SIZE][SIZE=10pt]Over the whining of the speederbike being stressed Nikias knew that there would be no point in answering back. Pulling the speederbike up Nikias flew right at the figure knowing that he was safe from and force sorcery that would be thrown around thanks to the Ysalamir bubble. Nikias aimed straight at the man but new the chances of hitting him were small and didn't wish to engage a foe that had just killed an entire base of people without his own abilities in the force.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10pt]Flying over Krius' head the speeder would continue its whine till it landed on one of the empty pads. At Nikias' feet upon landing was a loader who had died doing his job. For being at the wrong place at the wrong time he had been killed. Stepping off the speeder bike Nikias knelt by the man's side looking into the cold dead eyes. "I am sorry I wasn't here to protect you... The least I can do now is avenge you." Nikias whispered to the deceased worker. placing his hand over the workers eyes and closing them. A flame began burning in Nikias' chest as the rest of the bodies could be seen[/SIZE][SIZE=10pt],[/SIZE][SIZE=10pt] all the damage done by one man. One man that had ticked off the wrong jedi. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=10pt]"Before you asked me if I was grumpy." Taking a few steps Nikias exited the protection of the Ysalamir bubble and as he did a wave of darkside energy radiated from him due to the talisman. Nikias would stand out like a beacon of darkness in the force his golden eyes now glowing. "No[/SIZE][SIZE=10pt],[/SIZE][SIZE=10pt] I'm kriffing pissed." In the corner of Nikias' vision the spirit of Sorzus Syn materialized a smirk upon her lips. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=10pt]Yes,[/SIZE][SIZE=10pt] draw upon my power! Use your rage! Peace is a lie! [/SIZE][SIZE=10pt]The disembodied voice said a cackle only Nikias could hear leaving her lips. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=10pt]"Silence." Nik muttered his voice filled with contempt as he sized up his opponent. "You've done this... Why? To prove yourself to your Sith Lords? To show how powerful you are?"[/SIZE]

[member="Krius Syonis"]

Stephanie Swail

Krius watched, turning around to see the speeder come down and the Jedi’s little mournful act with the corpse. He rolled his eyes gently at the predictable outburst.

”Talking to yourself? That’s a sign of instability, young man. But, also, could be something rather interesting. Hm.”

He looked at the few bodies around. It was hardly a massacre – Jedi were always so dramatic with their emotions and words.

”Sith Lords? Why would I prove anything to Sith Lords? I don’t have to prove anything to anyone. I know who I am.” He pointed at the tormented Jedi. ”Ask yourself who YOU are first and who you are proving YOURSELF to.”

Krius grinned. This was the Silver Sanctum and what they stood for? They wouldn’t last much longer if this was the calibre of their army.

[member=Nikias]

[SIZE=10pt]"You have no clue just how mentally unstable I am." Nikias growled out as he walked towards the man but stopped short examining him. This close Nikias could see that he was slightly taller than the man[/SIZE][SIZE=10pt],[/SIZE][SIZE=10pt] but also that there were no visible weapons. Nor were their lightsaber lacerations on his victims. Just what am I dealing with here? Nikias asked himself thinking for what way to engage whoever it was he was facing. Nikias' way of combat was never to rush into things without knowing the full scope of what he was going into[/SIZE][SIZE=10pt],[/SIZE][SIZE=10pt] but this was one of those times where he would have to. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=10pt]"Then why slaughter all these people? What have they done to you?"[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10pt]It’s obvious you fool,[/SIZE][SIZE=10pt] he attacked them because they are weak. The strong rule and the weak live to obey and die[/SIZE][SIZE=10pt],[/SIZE][SIZE=10pt] that is the natural order. You jedi just fail to see it. [/SIZE][SIZE=10pt]Sorzus Syn chimed in causing Nikias to look and stare in her direction. He knew that the other force user wouldn't be able to see the sith spirit but sometimes he still felt the need to look himself. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=10pt]"Didn't I tell you to be quiet?" He muttered. "And you as well." With a flick of his wrist Nikias pushed out with the force releasing a wave of concussive air meant to throw Krius backwards and over the edge of the landing pad.[/SIZE]

[member="Krius Syonis"]

Stephanie Swail

Krius stood still, opening his palms and facing them up. He watched the Jedi and his body language - he also listened to the rage bubbling away in him - and he absorbed the Force push with a wall of Force energy that was like two wrecking balls impacting - both come to a sudden stop with a small outward shockwave.

”They've done nothing to me, Jedi, not yet. But god, have you seen them? Parasites, the lot. Holding our kind back. Just as bad as the Senators with all their talk.”

He walked a little closer to the Jedi, showing he wasn't openly afraid and nodded slowly.

”I'm glad you're here, rather than one of the others. Who are you talking to? Who's the voice inside your head? What's he saying?”

Krius tapped his helmet, on the temple.

”Does it tell you to stop being a fool and following the Jedi Order? Does it tell you to listen to your heart, not your head? Does it tell you that you can be stronger than ANY of them? I know it does.”

[member="Nikias"]

[SIZE=10pt]The small shockwave when the two powers met was enough to cause Nikias' robes to ripple from the energy they both generated. This set Nikias slightly on edge[/SIZE][SIZE=10pt],[/SIZE][SIZE=10pt] he had once faced a Sith Lord well versed in telekinesis. Suffice to say the collateral damage caused by was large and Nikias ended up buried beneath a building where he'd been left to die. Not something he planned on repeating so soon. "Do you even understand what you're saying? Them holding us back? Its people like you that are the parasites of the galaxy. The type that need to be purged." Nikias said.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10pt]As Krius approached Nikias held his ground not moving his body even somewhat loose as though he were about to throw another blow but then it stiffened. Oh he's good[/SIZE][SIZE=10pt], pretty close as well. [/SIZE][SIZE=10pt]Sorzus chuckled. He may be an even better host than yourself... Actually anybody is better than a self-righteous jedi. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=10pt]"You have no clue what goes through my mind,[/SIZE][SIZE=10pt] nor would you ever want to experience it if you knew what was good for you." Nikias warned before shooting a small glare back to Sorzus[/SIZE][SIZE=10pt],[/SIZE][SIZE=10pt] he knew the Sith would like nothing more than for Nikias to die now so she could claim the other as a new host. Something he could not allow to happen[/SIZE][SIZE=10pt],[/SIZE][SIZE=10pt] if the other force user was willing to kill without mercy already he would become worse with the talisman.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10pt]“I tire of your games…” with a wave of his left arm and tightening of his fist he did something that some probably wouldn't have expected[/SIZE][SIZE=10pt],[/SIZE][SIZE=10pt] he aimed to form a protective bubble not around himself. Instead around Krius and then pushing out with his right hand Nikias would release a concussive wave to push the man away before releasing the bubble mid-flight. [/SIZE]

[member="Krius Syonis"]

Stephanie Swail

There was lots of conflict within this particular Jedi, such a common thing to see. How did the Jedi break the spirit of Force sensitive beings so easily that they fell down the slippery slope to yet another Order to capture them?

He was weighing him up, when a Force bubble encapsulated him, and carried him back across the pad, vanishing with a violent blast that forced Krius to quickly regain composure as he came down, albeit a little hard on the legs beside the ship. He grunted a little; the blast had winded him slightly.
Looking up, he stood and cracked his wrists.

”Well that was annoying.”

Krius gritted his teeth and expelled a tight grasp of the outpost around him with the Force energy brewing between them.

”You do know I am no Jedi or Sith, right? I am like you – hungry for power and justice!”

Raising his right hand up and behind him, he pulled a radar dish from the array beside the Jedi with a crunch of metal and sparking of wires and, with a hard swing across, launched it sideways. If he wanted to toy with the Force, Krius would be more than happy to play this little game.

[member=Nikias]

[SIZE=10pt]"If you thought that was annoying you're going to hate everything else that's coming." Nikias said drawing on the well of energy within himself preparing to release another wave of force energy though the raucous sound of metal tearing and screeching drew his attention[/SIZE][SIZE=10pt],[/SIZE][SIZE=10pt] above the satellite array was plucked from its spot as if it weighed no more than a child. If anything the feat was rather impressive[/SIZE][SIZE=10pt],[/SIZE][SIZE=10pt] now Nikias knew where him and Krius stood against each other when it came to their uses of telekinesis. It was a wide and versatile ability[/SIZE][SIZE=10pt],[/SIZE][SIZE=10pt] and just about every user employed it in a different way. Not having the time to grant Krius a retort Nikias threw up a telekinetic barrier around himself to not get crushed by the satellite array but the force behind the blow was still enough to lift Nikias off his feet and fling him into the nearby permacrete wall. The impact of Nikias[/SIZE][SIZE=10pt],[/SIZE][SIZE=10pt] his shield and the array was enough that the wall visibly cracked from the force. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=10pt]One of these day's you jedi will die because of always wanting to talk in combat. [/SIZE][SIZE=10pt]Syn said as she dematerialized obviously losing interest in the fight now. She no longer cared who won as Krius had made his position clear on the galaxy and what he stood for. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=10pt]"Power?" Nikias asked through gritted teeth. "Is that what you think I truly crave?" repurposing the shield Nikias pushed it outwards and against the satellite array and snatched the object in his own grip. "No I crave justice for the atrocities committed by the Sith and scum of the galaxy[/SIZE][SIZE=10pt],[/SIZE][SIZE=10pt] not simply because some aren't gifted in the same way as me." With the satellite array in his telekinetic grip Nikias held it there for a bit as it visibly started vibrating. He'd never propelled something this large but he still tried. Both hands rising Nikias shot the array directly at Krius. Propelling it through balistakinesis it streaked through the air like a missile. [/SIZE]

[member="Krius Syonis"]

Stephanie Swail

Krius sneered as the Jedi went crashing into the side wall, and watched him with eagle eyes as he talked and worked his Force ability at the same time. This was was bursting with foolish pride that needed to be knocked out of him. His eye was drawn to the satellite hovering and shaking, and he knew what was coming.

As it shot out towards him, Krius pushed up with his hands and knelt down, looking at the ground, and didn't even need to see the sheild of energy simply repel the makeshift missIle up at an angle and careering over the outpost into the distance. A soft crunch echoed out followed by a flock of birds. He rose.

”You're boring me now.”

He ran towards the Jedi with his hand out, a quick and distracting grip against the neck, before connecting with his throat and pushing him into the wall he had just crashed into. There was resistance, but Krius held him tight under his grip and raised his right hand like a claw.

”Let me look in there...see what I can take...”

Krius enjoyed this part - penetrating a Force sensitive mind and seeing what could be pulled, twisted, torn or simply destroyed. Little did he know it wouldn't be that simple...

[member=Nikias]

[SIZE=10pt]"Son of a Ka-" Nikias said looking out at the array as it was lauched into the distance. At least now neither of them could use it. Nikias wasn't able to finish what he was saying due to an invisible weight on his neck quickly followed by a tightening of it into a choke around the Hellyni's throat. Slammed against the wall Nikias' body went limp[/SIZE][SIZE=10pt],[/SIZE][SIZE=10pt] he knew from employing such techniques on others that staying tense in a situation such as this would do nothing but tire him out faster and could lead to an even more intense injury or him running out of air faster. Going through the calming techniques and drawing on the calming sigil's built into the robes Nikias kept his breathing calm and even. If looks could kill Krius would've been nothing but a black mark on the permacrete with the glare Nikias was shooting at him. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=10pt]Unable to speak Nikias simply gritted his teeth and looked down at Krius. He knew what the rogue force user meant when he spoke[/SIZE][SIZE=10pt],[/SIZE][SIZE=10pt] three other times other Force Users had tried to penetrate mental shield with one of them being a Sith Lord. Not to count his mental barrier fighting off the insanity spells of the amulet embedded in his chest. So when Krius did attempt to penetrate Nikias' mind he'd find nothing[/SIZE][SIZE=10pt],[/SIZE][SIZE=10pt] there might as well have been a fortress built of Beskar inside Nikias' mind protecting his thoughts[/SIZE][SIZE=10pt],[/SIZE][SIZE=10pt] memories and secrets. Though taking this chance Nikias' did not immediately retaliate. Partially to let Krius try and also because it was hard to draw on the force when one was being choked. Darkness swam at the edges of Nikias' vision and instead of lashing out with a push or wave Nikias was subtler. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=10pt]Eye's never leaving Krius'[/SIZE][SIZE=10pt],[/SIZE][SIZE=10pt] Nikias' mind focused on the lightsaber on his hip and with no warning the weapon would fly from his belt and snap to life aiming to cut off Krius' outstretched hand before quickly following with another slash aimed for his Chest to put distance between Krius and Nikias. [/SIZE]

[member="Krius Syonis"]

Stephanie Swail

The two combatants locked eyes, and as Krius pushed a little harder at the neck, he pushed even harder to get at the Jedi’s mind…but there was resistance. Not physical, but mental. The eyes narrowed, and it was clear this one wasn’t a weak-minded individual, or even a species open to Force mind-tricks. Epicanthix?

A tug at the Force caught Krius off guard, and the sound of the primitive weapon – the lightsaber – snapped into life and forced him to push away quickly. The blade swung all too close, and he felt the heat across his face as it cleft the two apart. Quickly flexing his hands, Krius was relieved to still have them attached.

However, the lightsaber had been something once wielded with help from the “girl” years before, but he was not well versed in the balletic style the Jedi and Sith used. Besides, he was unarmed physically. Not that he needed a weapon when the Force was his tool.

He stood back, opening his arms.

”Now, Jedi, let’s see how much you cling to that title. I am unarmed. You cross that line and you’re no better than me.”

Krius turned his head slightly, waiting for what was to happen as the hum of the blade was all that could be heard.

”Or is that no BRAVER than me, I can’t remember.”

[member="Nikias"]

[SIZE=10pt]Finally released from Krius' choke Nikias coughed a few times while he gulped down air. Any longer and he probably would've blacked out[/SIZE][SIZE=10pt],[/SIZE][SIZE=10pt] even now vestiges of the darkness clung to his vision not ready to yet leave him. One hand resting on the wall Nikias kept his eyes on Krius and the saber still hovered in the air pointing at the rogue force user. Nikias had learned how to use telekinetic lightsaber combat early on in his training as a padawan[/SIZE][SIZE=10pt],[/SIZE][SIZE=10pt] and now he had honed it to where he could wield a single saber without having to be in contact with it. He had not reached the point of other force users that could control two or more and throw off other force powers at the same time. One was more than enough against someone who didn't have one. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=10pt]Left hand rubbing at his neck Nikias had half the mind to run Krius through where he stood. Not only for choking Nikias[/SIZE][SIZE=10pt],[/SIZE][SIZE=10pt] but daring to try and penetrate his mind. The amulet in Nikias' chest shined brightly as his rage was sensed coming from the host and at the same time Syn returned slightly bemused by the situation. Yes[/SIZE][SIZE=10pt], kill him... Show him the true power of the darkside. Of the wielder of my amulet. He killed all these innocents for his own pleasure[/SIZE][SIZE=10pt],[/SIZE][SIZE=10pt] you are a jedi. Weren't you supposed to protect them? You must avenge them.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10pt]Laughing loudly at both the tempting whispers of Sorzun Syn[/SIZE][SIZE=10pt],[/SIZE][SIZE=10pt] and the taunting of Krius[/SIZE][SIZE=10pt],[/SIZE][SIZE=10pt] Nikias truly saw that everyone thought of him one way when he was indeed another. "I don't need to be better or braver than you. I just need to kill you." Without even moving Nikias commanded the saber to fly at Krius' chest aiming to impale him. With another thought the blade changed direction mid-flight to instead stab through Krius' thigh. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=10pt][member="Krius Syonis"][/SIZE]

Stephanie Swail

The Jedi was intent on killing, which was unusual, but proved he was conflicted. The amulet was in control, not the man wearing it. Krius was light on his feet, arms wide, ready. It wasn't long before the blade came at him to which Krius arched back as quick as he could, but the blade moved down, and across, to the thigh. The twist of the body prevented an impaling, but it was close enough to take the material away and burn the leg with a sizzle of flesh.

Krius dropped down a little, gasping at the pain, but using it to fuel the rage in him that was brewing for those against his vision. This Jedi was as stubborn as they came.

Taking the smoldering particles from his flesh in the air, it was enough for Krius to hold them in the palm of his hand and amply the element of fire - faster faster FASTER - until a spitting ball of fire was ready to project at the Jedi. He pushed it out with the desire to burn and maim the youth, and he stood up as he did, wincing a little, but working through the pain in order to inflict it more.

[member="Nikias"]

[SIZE=10pt][member="Krius Syonis"][/SIZE]

[SIZE=10pt]YES! That's it! Feel the strength of the force flowing through you! Kill him! cement your place as the more powerful one! [/SIZE][SIZE=10pt]Syn said cheering on her host trying to push Nikias more and more into the perilous dark. The thick corrupting aura was thick enough that if it was real someone would possibly choke on it. It did its best to complete Nikias' transformation into a Sith[/SIZE][SIZE=10pt],[/SIZE][SIZE=10pt] but even then the jedi held on inside his mind. He tussled with the essence of Sorzus Syn and the corrupting nature of the amulet. The darkside threatened to engulf him[/SIZE][SIZE=10pt],[/SIZE][SIZE=10pt] it was like an abyss that Nikias was staring into[/SIZE][SIZE=10pt],[/SIZE][SIZE=10pt] and everyone knows that when you stare long enough into the abyss it stares back.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10pt]With a battle waging inside and outside his mind Nikias fell back on his training beneath Ganner Rhysodes holocron. One of the first things he had learned to do was throw up a barrier at the first signs of danger and fire qualified as a huge threat. Not daring to activate his light-shield or lightsaber both of Nikias' hands rose one palm on the back of the other hand and around him a bubble of force energy was created. Once again he layered the telekinetic bubble within itself but even then he'd never met someone who could weild fire[/SIZE][SIZE=10pt],[/SIZE][SIZE=10pt] much less even read about it in all his studies. As the fireball splashed across the bubble Nikias felt some of the flames leak through scorching his left arm. The skin immediately reddened as the flesh was charred from the fingers up to Nikias' wrist. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=10pt]The pain was excruciating and even the spirit of Sorzus screamed as both her and Nikias' essences were combined. The yell that left his mouth was Nikias' and the pain fueled him. Releasing the barrier Nikias re-purposed it turning it into an explosive force wave aimed at Krius who was right before him. Both hands rising Nikias formed them into fists and another bubble would be aimed to form around Krius that Nikias would propel up into the air and down into the ground releasing it at the last second intending on slamming Krius into the permacrete. [/SIZE]

Stephanie Swail

Krius grinned at the sound of the Jedi’s pain, it was so satisfying hearing those beneath him suffer. As he stepped back, he seemed to step back into a Force barrier, and it rose, Punching didn’t help, it was encasing him to the Jedi’s will – and as he rose, he knew what was coming.

So he thought.

The force in which he came down wasn’t expected at all, he thought he would be held longer, but the Jedi was out for blood it seemed. Slamming down into the ground, Krius pushed out as fast as he could to soften the blow, but it didn’t help much. The shockwave from impact blew out dust and small chips of rock. Thank god he had his helmet.

He groaned, reaching up and pulling the helmet off, letting it roll to the floor as he wheezed, moving to turn over and right himself. That hurt.

”Have you…ever heard of the Sith Lord Matsu Xiangu?”

Krius looked up at the Jedi, his whole body numb with a splitting ache that coated every muscle. He smirked, holding his back and nodding to the amulet.

”I’m talking to that, the stronger one of you both. Not you, Jedi. You’re not worth my time.”

He stood, stretching his body.

”I made her. Broke her – moulded her into something the likes of which the galaxy has never seen before and never will again. Why are you denying what you are? Let me help you discover what you really are. Inside. Don’t fight it.”

[member="Nikias"]

[SIZE=10pt]Oh he's pulling off the helmet. [/SIZE][SIZE=10pt]Nikias thought as he looked at the thing roll across the ground. Was this a sign of Krius giving up? Now after everything was he thinking that he was just going to leave and be fine. That he would not be hunted till the very ends of the galaxy till Nikias' hand was upon his throat and he throttled the life out of Krius. The thoughts ran rampant in his mind and Nikias almost gave in to them. Every fiber of his being screamed at him to do it[/SIZE][SIZE=10pt],[/SIZE][SIZE=10pt] to continue pummeling Krius into the permacrete till the man could no longer move[/SIZE][SIZE=10pt],[/SIZE][SIZE=10pt] till nothing but a broken man remained. Just as Nikias had been not so long ago. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=10pt]Hearing the question Nikias' first retort was going to be[/SIZE][SIZE=10pt],[/SIZE][SIZE=10pt] 'Why should I help you.' But he never had the chance. Krius immediately cut him out of the conversation. Thankfully the break from combat was giving Nikias enough time to regather his thoughts and shove the dark emotions back down and into their abyss. The images still remained however provoking the Hellyni. I know no such person. I have been trapped for centuries. Syn said leaving Nikias in awe. She rarely answered questions for him but she had given Nikias the answer to pass on.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10pt]"She's not the one in control I am..." Nikias said to Krius ensuring that he knew the situation. Nikias did indeed know Matsu[/SIZE][SIZE=10pt],[/SIZE][SIZE=10pt] he'd seen what the woman was capable of and he knew that the Sith were still on a hunt for the insane Sith. With everything she had did and the deaths she had caused due to the zombies she had released on Dromund Kass it was no wonder the Sanctum was after her. Yet it was this man. The one who had driven Matsu to the point where she would do such a thing. So who was the real monster? The one who created or the one who became? Scoffing Nikias was half tempted to let the two tear each other apart... As a matter of fact[/SIZE][SIZE=10pt],[/SIZE][SIZE=10pt] he would. Reaching into his belt Nikias pulled out a datachip and tossed it to Krius. "I know who I am[/SIZE][SIZE=10pt], but do you truly know what and who you are? I have no more time to waste fighting you[/SIZE][SIZE=10pt],[/SIZE][SIZE=10pt] I'll let fate decide your punishment. That right there is information on Matsu's last known coordinates. Now... LEAVE."[/SIZE]

[member="Krius Syonis"]

Stephanie Swail

Catching the chip in his hand, Krius looked at the amulet still, it certainly was intriguing to him. But, still, it showed that the Jedi wasn’t in control of his own ability. Taking the chip in his fingers, he pushed them together causing the chip to snap and crumble to the floor.

”Why do you think I wanted help? I know where she is. I know where she’s going. I said that to give you an idea who you’ve dealt with today. Remember my name. Krius Syonis.”

He crouched, on his good leg, and picked up his helmet, brushing it off from the rubble dusting the surface.

”If you are what the Silver Sanctum are producing, thank you for proving a point that the Jedi are nothing but a dwindling, embarrassing force in the galaxy who can’t leash their own dogs. Look at you. You don’t know what the hell you are – Jedi? Sith? Both as indifferent as the other. Why put a label on yourself? ”

He slipped on the helmet and began to walk towards, but past the creepy looking Jedi to make a slow walk up the spiral stairs back to the landing pad.

[member="Nikias"]

[SIZE=10pt]Nikias looked as the chip was snapped[/SIZE][SIZE=10pt],[/SIZE][SIZE=10pt] immediately regretting it Nikias now had no way to track down Matsu if he wanted to. Though considering the fight[/SIZE][SIZE=10pt],[/SIZE][SIZE=10pt] she had been able to put up against some of the Sanctum's finest Masters meant that she would easily be outside of Nik's tier. He'd be lucky if he landed even a single hit on the woman... Silent Nikias' eyes narrowed as he finally got the name of the Rogue force user. Face even[/SIZE][SIZE=10pt],[/SIZE][SIZE=10pt] and giving away no hint of emotions Nikias kept his eyes on Krius waiting[/SIZE][SIZE=10pt],[/SIZE][SIZE=10pt] suspecting that there would be another attack[/SIZE][SIZE=10pt],[/SIZE][SIZE=10pt] but the rogue force user seemed to have some sense of honor.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10pt]The insults that were spewed were nothing new to Nikias[/SIZE][SIZE=10pt],[/SIZE][SIZE=10pt] but when they came from Krius' mouth it was like wounds opening all over again and he wanted to lash out at his back with the force. To pin Krius to the stairs and make him listen. Fingers twitching Nikias almost built up the force and released it but thought better of it. I shall not be the one to fell this man. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=10pt]"I know the reason you wanted help... You're too weak to face the creature that you created. I will not rise to your bait; your fate is not for me to decide." Nikias said and somehow he felt a tug in the force telling him that he was on the right track. "I label myself because-" Stopping Nikias truly didn't know why he labeled himself as a jedi. His deeds had been unjedi like[/SIZE][SIZE=10pt],[/SIZE][SIZE=10pt] and he had just fought with his rage. He couldn't still be considered a jedi[/SIZE][SIZE=10pt],[/SIZE][SIZE=10pt] he had never been a good one to begin with. Nor had he accepted the code. Just what was Nikias then? Unable to answer Krius' question angered the Hellyni. Biting on his bottom lip Nikias turned his head away. [/SIZE]

[member="Krius Syonis"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom