Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Faction A Petition For Old Friends

Au8bRBG.png

Coruscant
Jedi Chamber

"Thank you for meeting with me," Denn said as he settled down into a seat across the table from the renowned Jedi Master.

"I realize you have many demands on your time, given your position on the Council. But something has been weighing on my mind, and I thought with your history with the subject, you might understand..."

He reached up, running a hand through his red hair as he contemplated how best to explain himself. He had gone over it in his head several times before coming over, fretting over the matter much more than a Jedi ought. He was self-aware enough to realize that his feelings in this matter were not entirely clear. His time with the Aing-Tii had caused him to grow very fond of them, and he'd made friends amongst them.

They'd even given him a gift when he departed. Though they were on the very precipice of danger, they still took the time to do it. He'd never been touched as deeply in his heart as in that moment. He still thought of the Aing-Tii warmly whenever he stepped aboard his ship.

"You know that I spent five years with the Aing-Tii.

Initially, I was assigned to address an issue with slavers using their space. The nebula that helps to screen them from the wider galaxy has occasionally proven to be an excellent hiding place for criminals with despicable intentions. I think the Jedi have always been wise to keep cordial relations with the Aing-Tii... and to intervene when matters emanating from the Galactic Alliance threatened to antagonize them.

I confess it did not take long for me to greatly enjoy my assignment to their homeworld, and I was immensely grateful to be granted an extended presence there on a consular assignment and cultural exchange once my initial mission was complete.

I must further admit the truth of my heart: I was shattered when I was forced to leave. I felt fear for what may happen to them with the Sith advance into their territory. It took me months of meditation to settle the emotions I felt so that I could view the situation of the Aing-Tii with objectivity. I have now come forth from my seclusion and begun to re-acquaint myself with the current events of the galaxy."

He paused, swallowing. His mouth was dry. Perhaps his feelings for the Aing-Tii people had not completely settled, after all.

This was the greatest hesitation he held: That his personal feelings would be seen as a reason to ignore his concerns, believing them to be motivated entirely by his affection for the alien force-users and not any legitimate or objective logic.

Valery Noble Valery Noble

Coruscant
div-orange.png
Outfit: Factory Link | Wedding Ring
Weapons: Lightsabers
Tag: Denn Verdan Denn Verdan

"The Aing-Tii situation is... unfortunate," Valery said with a slight frown after listening to the man speak. With the war against the Mandalorians, it was difficult for her to make time for everybody, but a meeting about the Aing-Tii had caught her attention. Especially after her own experiences with them, and her attempts to protect them.

But alas, they were a scattered people now.

"My husband and I spent some time with the Aing-Tii to learn from them. When we heard about the Sith's attack, we helped them evacuate and fought against the Sith to hold them back as long as we could. But so far away from Alliance space, and so close to the Sith... we couldn't stop them."

All they did was delay the inevitable, but it had still saved a lot of lives.

"A lot of them are scattered now."

Denn smiled at Valery.

"I knew you were the right one to speak to, Master Noble."

He shook his head, "I am not gifted with foresight, and I have only very rarely had a Force vision. It is not how the Force speaks to me."

Denn gazed into her eyes, seeking to make a connection.

"But I have foreseen something... something terrible. Not with the Force, but with my understanding of the Aing-Tii.

They grow their ships, Master Noble.

Living, organic ships. Sanhedrim, they call them.

Of course, you know this, since you spent time among them as I have.

They've grown ships that are hundreds of meters long, as powerful as frigates. No two are alike, as they are grown with aid from the Force, and conform somewhat to the thoughts and essence of the makers. They used these ships in their patrols of Kathol Rift Nebula.

They are formidable, Master Noble. I was gifted a very small example when I left their world. Even this small ship has incredible abilities. It is my prized possession.

And I have now been reading the recent reports of the Sith. How they have uncovered ways to use their arts to create corrupted creatures. Monstrous things, more vicious and deadly than Gundarks."

He dropped his gaze for a moment. Whatever he saw in his mind's eye clearly troubled him greatly.

"When I read these reports, I knew what we must do. But it will take someone like yourself to convince the Council, and then more still for the Council to convince the Senate.

But we must do something. Because, Master Noble... the Sith now possess the world of the Aing-Tii.

They will soon come to understand how the Aing-Tii grow their ships.

And with their terrible Sith arts... they will soon be able to grow organic ships that conform to Sith practices.

The Aing-Tii world must be liberated from the Sith. Preferably by some diplomatic arrangement. If necessary... by other means.

This must be done quickly, and not merely for the benefit of the Aing-Tii.

If we do not do this, it is only a matter of time before the Sith corrupt the Aing-Tii ship nesting grounds and turn them into Sith spawn pits.

Pits capable of birthing massive fleets of intelligent Dark-Side Abominations capable of consuming the Galactic Alliance...

...and then the rest of the galaxy."

Valery Noble Valery Noble

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom