Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

A Path to Knighthood.

[member='Veino Garn']

Private. Don't need people crashing your test to make the RP focus on them. Or public with a (PM to join) if you want people to join, but in limited amounts.

At the Grey Temple though. Would make the most sense. Veino stops Ferus from destroying leh temple and proves himself Knight worthy.

Daichi said:
Lightsaber: Each apprentice has to have a lightsaber before they can become a knight. Now, if the character builds it, steals it, already has it, that is up to you. But you do have to have a saber to become a knight.
Alright, so what if our character does not really want a lightsaber? I mean, I use sword all the time and I want to make a force user that uses something else other than a saber for a main weapon. (chose the sword because of playby and because I wanted to use him for something other than to drool over) So would I be required to have this in order to pass? OR would I have to make a Lighsaber equivalent like a Force-imbued blade?

[member="Javik Quar-Kai"], yeah I mean. I already have a master alt that owns six lightsabers (no joke here) and so I want to do something different. I just want to get their thoughts on it.

And it might not even be a FI-blade that I may use. It could just be a sword that I create to symbolize my advancement in rank.

Alexandra Feanor

The Lady in Silver/Grey Historian
[member="Veino Garn"]

[member="Erin Ecthelion"]

Between my own knowledge of force imbued weaponry and im suppose to do a Jedi Katana study trip with someone, i see no reason for that to be it. Just would have to really balance both Dev Thread with Fun, which i can do easily with the right mix of people :D

[member="Alexandra Lianne Feanor"], alright thank you for answering my question. looks like I better work on some of the force powers I have to get Art of the Small. If I make a real force imbued blade, then it can become a normal sword if in a force nullification area. and I don't want that since he will depend on the lightsaber resistance in the blade.

Alexandra Feanor

The Lady in Silver/Grey Historian

I would suggest a Beskar or Phrik blade... the latter of which im sure we can get you easily if you wanted, though its up to you. The Blade itself can be made of any materials, the imbuing process can just act as a secondary protection against weapons like sabers. I also do recommend you keep one offhand saber, if even just a shoto, for the fact of blaster fire is a bit harder to protect against with a blade.

[member="Alexandra Lianne Feanor"], with the blade and materials that I want to use for it, I won't need a saber.......
and if one trains well enough in the art of using a sword instead of a saber, then they can be as or even more deadly than someone with a lightsaber.

Daichi himself doesn't use a lightsaber. His form before used a Force Blade http://starwarsrp.net/topic/24181-deus/ so I don't see why not.

Also, that blade is still up for grabs for anyone willing to try to go get it.

By the by, Daichi can make Erin a Art of the Small blade. It's essentially a Sith Sword, only instead of having to be darkside, it's attuned to the person wielding it.

Daichi can't really teach ya stuff, but he till has Krest's memories. Krest was a master of all the forms save for the Diplomat (Which I guess he was, if you think about it)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom