Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

A Path to Knighthood.

The Path to Knighthood

The Order of the Grey is like any other Force User sect, and as such we need to have a system in place for making apprentices Knights, and Knights to Masters. Below are the goals and such to reach Knight.
  • General Participation: The Grey will not promote people who are not active within it. However, this could be as simple as social threads with other members and/or training rp with Grey members Knight level or higher.

• Basic Training: Grey apprentices will have to have brought five skills to at least apprentice level (One training thread) and at least two of those skills needs to be at Knight level (Using the skill in three separate rps or one advanced training thread). The powers themselves do not need to be taught by Grey members.

• Lightsaber: Each apprentice has to have a lightsaber before they can become a knight. Now, if the character builds it, steals it, already has it, that is up to you. But you do have to have a saber to become a knight.

• Thread Tracker: This is necessary to keep trap of your thread count. Using this on your character sheet will help the members here promote you without having to scan through your rp list. In truth this just makes your character that much easier to promote.
Thread Listing
Total Threads: 0 | Completed: 0

Training Threads
Total: 0 | Completed: 0
  • Pending
Teaching Threads
  • Pending
Faction Threads
  • Pending
Duel Threads
  • Pending
Development Threads
  • Pending
Miscellaneous Threads
  • Pending

Once you feel you've finished the necessary goals, message any fraction admin. We'll get you promoted as soon as possible!

Techniques I class as things like Meditation, Lightsaber Construction and the ability to dual-wield sabers, and I grade them in the same way I grade my Forms and Powers (Beginner,Adept etc.).
Do they count?
[member="Krest"]

[member="Minna"]

Meditation and Lightsaber Construction would count as techniques yes.

But Dual-Wielding sabers is actually a Form.

"Jar'Kai. Two-blade combat. Anakin Skywalker was a master of Jar'Kai. Weaknesses: One-handed grips are easier to break with Djem So or Vaapad. The off-hand blade can often be disengaged, forced out of position, or incapacitated with subtle maneuvers, as with Makashi."

I've just about met these targets, although I'd like to learn one more lightsaber form which I've organised and will be doing shortly.
What then?
[member="Alexandra Cinthra"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom