Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

A Path Renewed~

Ticca

It's harder to heal than it is to kill.
Hello hello,

With the Confederacy having essentially evaporated whilst I was away, Ticca would be looking for a way to continue her journey through the force. Whilst she was a relatively experienced hospitalier, I think she would not be remiss to begin anew.

Ticca has this compulsive need to heal those who are suffering. It started as a result of her being haunted by the death of her best friend whom she feels she let die on her watch. So much so that she specialized in healing above all else. With the wars and more combative threads rising, I feel like it’s a good chance to have that mettle tested and see if she can overcome it or not. Physician, can thou heal thyself? Or will you fall to despair~?

Additionally, her combative skills do need some work. And I would like to see her actually build her own saber, something she has felt unworthy of doing.

I just hope to find someone to engage in longer form story arcs etc. Therefore, anyone looking for a padawan please do let me know~

Last edited:
High Commander of the Lilaste Order
Hey, if you are looking for a thread, I have one going on where we sent an NPC out to collect people for recruitment into the Lilaste order would be glad to have you on board! if you need additional details iv got plenty to share about the current ongoing story [ or jump the page 1 of the thread link] we would be happy to have you on board! currently, we are in the Kalinda system, which i think used to be CIS space. i could be wrong tho

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom