Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private A Party Stopper or Party Starter?

71b025aeeae1a2d96bcef2ec8767f004.jpg
Tags: Hilal Vizsla Hilal Vizsla

nutthapon-petchthai-jinx-n-14.jpg
For a day in Coruscant, the streets at the top of the City wide planet was excessively busy. Some construction work had forced most civilians into a sort of bottleneck. The once semi busy street was almost overwhelmed in people of all races. Some Police Droids that act as the main Law Enforcement icons were still in full patrol. The many neon lights from shop windows and gigantic signs flashed and blared overhead. The entire sky was just one complete scene of electronic display. Some Airspeeders flew far above, keeping to the main source of traffic that branched off into other lanes to other areas of the planet. Whilst so many people had their work of family on their minds, their heads focusing on their destination or jobs of the day, none really noticed another traveller. So many people looked so different to one another, that she was able to move fairly easily through the crowd to an alleyway that lead to a large building.

A few minutes later and the blue haired, pale skinned woman was just entering the alley, not free of the many people of Coruscant. A sort of giddy skip was in her step as she ventured to the large stairs that coiled up to the half way point of this forty story building. Her booted foots brought her to the height of the stairs, Her should hanging a large bag over it. On her back was a large weapon, a heavy rocket launcher. On her left hip was a sort of strange almost drum like metal device with a handle and two buttons. It was mostly a vibrant pink with some neon colours splashed all over it. The woman's extremely long twin ponytails of blue hair were half tucked onto her vest, a belt of bullets adorning it. She was mostly surprised that no one had called her out before. Sure, she had been given a few odd looks from security officials, but their disregard got her thinking that they thought she was some kind of bounty hunter.

She was even more surprised that no one was already trying to hunt her down. Since she did have a LARGE bounty on her head from the... nineteen planets she's had her Parties on. "Time to make it Twenty!" Minxi thought, unloading the large bag of its explosive device. This would easily make a very large boom, exploding in a multi coloured explosion of fire and metal. Her launcher was loaded and Pap Pap had a fresh load of bullets and polish.

Heart Breaker and Life Taker
Current outfit

"So, you're Hilal!" A Raykkan was sitting on the soft couch inside a penthouse. Two Twileak masseuses sat on both of his side massaging his shoulders while the Raykkan was sizing up Hilal as she stood in front of him. It was good to be in the upper levels of Coruscant after her chit filled escapade at level 1313. Hilal had trudge through bloodthirsty Sithsapwn and corrupt executives just to acquire more Beskar for her armor. The worst part of it all was that she was forced to align with a stinking Jedi just to get it. Hilal had to make a lot of compromises to her honor just to ensure the completion of her armor. At the end though, it was worth it. Though Hilal had to take a shower just to get rid of herself of the Jedi filth.

"Yes, I am her, you must be Ronald am I correct?" she responded sounding as diplomatic as possible. She wasn't a fan of Raykkans thanks to her encounter with them the last time she was at Coruscant. Yet they were one of the species who pay very well for Bounty Hunters. After finding herself caught in the middle between the Jedi and Sith back at Asog, Hilal decided to take advantage of the event by spreading word around the Holonet of her "exploits" even though in reality her involvement was mostly a chitshow. But it's not lying if you exaggerate the truth, right?

"I've heard a lot about you Hilal!" Ronald said blowing a large puff smoke from his spicestick in the air. "What you did on Asog dominating those Jedi and Sith. The way it was described was..... poetry."

"Thank you," Hilal responded smiling. "Mandalorians have always been more than a match for the Jedi and Sith. Going in Asog to not only fulfill my contract but also kill a few of those rave stick wielding bastards was fun."

"Fun?!" The Twileak masseuses giggled while Ronald roared with laughter. Hilal found it amazing that even though Ronald had his mouth open while laughing, that his spice stick remained in his mouth. "I like you kid! You have potential!"

Hilal nodded. "So you want one of my people dead," She said bluntly. "It's not something to be taken lightly, the Mandalorians are a proud people who stick toge-"

"I'll pay you a lot of creds no big deal, you people value credits do ya?" Ronald said sucking in some smoke.

Hilal bristled at the phrase "you people". "What's that supposed to mean?" Hilal retorted.

Ronald shook his head his glowing yellow pulsating. "Hey watch it kid," he said. "I'm having a good time at the club, don't try to ruin my good mood here! Be thankful that I'm takin a chance on you!"

The young woman bit her tongue. "What do you need me to do?" Hilal said.

"The Mando's name is Minxi," Ronald replied with bitterness in his voice. "3 months ago, the queen blew up meat processing farm! It cost billions of credits and I had to answer to my investors about why my profits have been freefalling! My shareholders have been blaming me for the mess! So I need you to whack the blue haired bastard so I can finally clear my name and make things right with those guys!"

Hilal nodded, as much as she hated working for these corrupt assholes. A contract is a contract, many Mandalorians had sided with morally questionable because of honor. She'll do the same.

"Now she's here in this club!" Ronald said. "Take her by any means necessary Hilal and come back to me!"

Hilal raised an eyebrow. "She's..... here?" She said slowly.

"Got a problem with that chump!?" Ronald growled.

"No?"

"Good! Now she's probably getting drunk at the bar!" Ronald said. "So get moving because I'm not going to let Minxi girl get away from me again!"

"Yes sir!" Hilal gave a curt bow before hastily exiting the penthouse, boy was she glad to get out of there.

Minxi Kara Minxi Kara

It was practically exciting Minxi as she started to set up the device. She could already imagine the chaos and pretty explosions that would be caused from this explosive bomb. Her almost glowing violet eyes shone with joy as the machine was ready for its timer. Removing a controller from it, Minxi stuffed it onto her chest via her vest's belt of bullets. The large bomb was entirely metal, with highly volatile Power Cells adorning every inch of free space inside. It was pretty much an explosive and an EMP at once.

With a final adjustment, Minxi thought it might be more fun to go down through the main section of the building than the stairs. It was boring how easy it was to enter, but it will be SO MUCH FUN leaving through the front doors. And she would do just that. Of course she wasn't so insane as to flick the timer when she was next to it. Too many complications could happen. She liked her limbs on her torso more than the idea of finding herself without a body.

Opening a large door leading to the upper floor's service areas for maintenance, Minxi looked around with her almost three foot long blue ponytails swinging around. "Aww. No one to play with...." Minxi said seeing no one yet got her a bit upset, but she'd rather have a crowd to party with than a party crasher early on. Minxi placed a paint stained, fingerless glove on the vibrant pink drum on her hip. she just got some new parts for it and was itching something fierce to use it. Maybe later. Her launcher still hung over her should, the metal slightly reflecting the lights around her as she walked with a slight skip in her step, "Time to got find someone to play with then."

pZJj6mj.gif

Current outfit

As Hilal walked through the dance floor, she checked her watch which she created a while back when constructing her armor. She did some test runs with it though the results were a bit messy. However, Hilal was satisfied with the device and continued to tweak the watch so it can be more effective once she became a full-fledged Bounty Hunter. The watch can track objectives and individuals as well as allow Hilal to link up with her droids and weaponry. The best feature and one that Hilal was most proud of, was that it can send a signal to her Mandalorian Armor and Tank. Depending on what she chooses, they can fly out from whatever location they are at and head towards Hilal's signal. The young woman didn't need her armor yet, because she didn't want to have her target getting spooked. But once Hilal encounters Mixi..... she'll be in for a nasty surprise once she activates her suit.

"DVA," Hilal spoke to her BD1 droid through her watch. "Meet me at the table right corner."

Hilal didn't like the fact that her first Bounty was a Mandalorian. However, a contract is a contract and this Mixi woman did sound dangerous. She just wished that it could've been somebody else. "A contract is a contract." Hilal mumbled. "Ignore the executive, ignore the fact that your target is a Mandalorian. Just focus on the pay."

Turned out focusing on the credits was harder than Hilal had thought. As soon as she sat down on the able, DVA removed his cloak happily beeping at Hilal. "Hey DVA," she said giving her Droid a gentle pat on the head. "I assumed you've heard everything about Ronald's target."

DVA displayed a holo projector of Minxi's criminal record. "Hmmmnm," Hilal said. "Minxi Kara..... Born on Mandalore, arrested a couple of times for bombings. Wanted for about 125,000 credits."

She sighed, If Ronald's people were telling the truth and Minxi was here that meant that she can possibly blow up this club! She couldn't allow that to happen, Hilal may have despised her client but there were a lot of innocents here. "DVA," Hilal said. "Scan for anyone who has the same facial construction as Minxi!"

As DVA began to scan, Hilal curled her hand into a fist. She needed to steel herself, with her first bounty she can't afford to play around not anymore.

She wasn't a little girl.

Minxi Kara Minxi Kara

wp10346985.jpg
With only a few minutes since she armed the device, ready for her trigger signal to start the countdown, Minxi wandered into a floor like balcony overseeing the floors below with its centre acting as a windowless viewpoint. A single security officer was standing, blaster on his hip and commlink on his wrist. "Finally, someone to play with," Minxi thought, her skip being extra joyful as she walked to the guard. The solid doors clunked together with a loud thump, which alerted the guard. With a single spin, he was already looking at the vest wearing, bullet belted, crazed woman only ten feet way from him. "Who are you?" The officer asked, raising a blaster pistol.

Minxi glanced at the weapon, then to the guard. A single sigh of disappointment was all she said, right before she shook her head. "A pistol? Really?" Minxi asked, her voice unsatisfied, displeased with the pathetic and basic weapon that anyone can buy. "Well, when you're dealt a short hand," Minxi said, holding up a triggered grip, "Make the most of it before you go BUST," With that, Minxi squeezed the trigger, starting the count down of the bomb less than ten minutes down the hallway. She had twelve minutes until it blew, giving her just enough time for some fun.

"Sorry, got to dash. Party with my name on it," Minxi said, smiling, as she gripped a slug pistol she took from an old acquaintance who annoyed her and with a single shot, dropped the man on the spot. "And a bullet with yours," the smiling Mando gave the man one last look over before skipping along the hallway. The shot still rang throughout multiple floors due to the open section leading to the lower floors. Some guards came at her, but a few more shots rang out along with their bodies thumping against the ground. "Boring," Minxi thought, her hand spinning the gun by its trigger guard.

Current outfit

It was possible that Minxi couldn't be detected through scanners, depending on how advanced the scanner was a person could easily bypass it by just slicing into the system and change their name and information. The average scanner relies on attaining databases from the Hololnet, so Minxi could scrub her data in some places like clubs. Hilal observed the dance floor while DVA continued to scan through the people, she'd been part of parties before but never participated. There were times that Hilal felt like doing it though, the music, seeing people having a good time.....

"Damn it focus!" Hilal said hitting herself on the head. "Why the fuck am I focusing on these people?! Why am I letting the voices of my haters worm through my brain?! This is my big break in the Bounty Hunting business! Fuck the doubt, fuck the haters! Power through it!"

The young woman was alerted by DVAs small sirens she jumped on her chair screaming a bit before turning to DVA who was hopping like a jackrabbit who had too much Coffee. "Hey," Hilal whispered. "What did you find?!"

DVA projected an image of Minxi arming a bomb while firing on guards, the Droid then displayed her location a red dot heading upwards on the building. "Oh chit!" Hilal quickly getting up. "We need to stop Minxi immediately!" She rapidly typed in the codes to activate her suit. "DVA gimmie an estimate on the timer of the bomb."

The projector showed 10 minutes causing Hilal to clench her fist. "There's no time to run to the rooftop!" Hilal growled. "Find a place to jack in and stall her!"

DVA whirred excitedly, cloaked itself and rolled at the nearest computer terminal located near the bar. It hacked into the club's access points and began to shut down the floors that Minxi was in. Hilal meanwhile ran as fast she could out of the club, as soon as she was outside her Mandalorian Armor landed hard onto the ground shocking the people who were in its vicinity one person, a Gran fell on his ass shaking uncontrollably "Sorry!" Hilal said towards the Gran attempting to help him up.

"Mando Poodoo!" The Gran spat crawling away from her.

"Wow......" Hilal said dumbfounded at his reaction. "I'm actually getting recognition as a Mandalorian!" Hilal raised her fist in the air giggling, she was finally getting respect at last! Even if it was an insult, before Hilal would be just a little girl but now she was being recognized as a Mandalorian a warrior.

Just then, DVA's whirrs were heard through her watching urging Hilal to get going. "Oh yeah!" Hilal said her heart racing. "I gotta hurry!"

The young woman entered her suit making sure everything was in order before flying towards the floor Minxi was in. "Sound the alarms DVA!" Hilal said. "Get these people out of here!"

<Call the police?> DVA said through the Droid translator on Hilal's HUD.

"The Police?" Hilal shook her head. "No! I can handle this! Just stall Minxi and evacuate the people!"

This was her bounty and Hilal will not let anyone get her way as soon as she found the balcony, Hilal flew to it landing and pointing her blaster cannon at Minxi. "Stop right there!" Hilal shouted.

Minxi Kara Minxi Kara

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom