Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

A nusiance

@Javir Strilla

Eldoc downed some bourbon and smirked as she won some credits off a table of idiots that couldn't even tell he was force sensitive. Which was probalby a good thing he thought as he used it to cover his tab. This was an interesting day, for one he was in republic space and two he was in a cantina on courscuant had hadn't been jumped. It was a good day indeed he joked with another bystander as he drank some more. His attention hit the swoop track which was promising as always. He had put his money down on racer number 6, he sure hoped he won. Else he might need to skip town.

@[member="Eldoc Quasat"]

Javir wandered through the streets of Coruscant completely void of all feelings. He occasionally got like this when he began to think of his parents deaths, but they had been coming a lot more than usual. He avoided the pedestrians on the street as rain came down hard and rolled down his robe. Inside his robe Javir's weapons rested against his body. His curved hilt lightsaber sat in a loop inside his robe while his lightwhip hung around his waist as though it was a belt. The tassels were arranged to where it looked like nothing but a exotic belt however.

Coming to a stop as lightning flashed Javir decided that maybe all he needed was a drink, so he entered the nearest Catina. Inside there were what seemed to be the seedy type of people but that didn't bother Javir to much, what made him better than any of them? Taking a seat at the bar Javir asked the trandoshan bartender for a sonic servo driver that he lightly sipped on. As he drank the alcohol Javir sighed as his eternally tan skin started to brighten as the alcohol warmed him. Turning and deciding to watch the swoop race while he enjoyed his drink Javir. Watching closely Javir started to analyze the way the drivers were racing and saw that racer six was pulling behind as racer three overtook it.

The rather evil writer that writes my padawan would do such a thing as show eldoc's pick loosing. Eldoc began to get a little closer to the door. After all he didn't want to be too far if he lost. He smirked until he bumped a hooded man, one Javier Strilla. He kept going though. " Sorry good sir, didn't see you there" that was when he noted, that the man was not an ordinary man. He tensed up and paused looking him over for a threat. It wasn't often he encountered someone at least somewhat skilled.
@[member="Javir Strilla"]

@[member="Eldoc Quasat"]

Javir froze as he watched a bit of his drink spill out of his glass and onto the floor. Strangely he was expecting to hear a sound as the liquid collided with the floor and exploded into miniature droplets that could barely be seen unless paying close attention. A slight surge of anger pulled through Javir but he was quick to extinguish it. He couldn't risk letting himself be controlled by his anger. Turning towards the man who bumped into him Javir's green eyes glanced over the man. A empty look sat in Javir's eyes as he drained the last bit of his drink and sat it on the bar. "It's fine sir. Don't worry it's just a drink." Javir said in a gruff voice as he waved for the bartender to pour another. Looking back at the swoop race Javir watched as swoop bike three crossed the finish line.

Damn it all Eldoc thought as he used the force to dart out the door. He smirked as he began to walk away. It would be a while before they realized he was gone. He hoped. He put up his hood and made his way out, trying not to draw any unnecessary attention to himself. He after all had to make sure, as well he now owed a substantial bit towards that race. He of course had the coin just not on him. He laughed to himself as he made his way away.

Javirs eyes widened as he saw the man dart out with unnatural speed, deciding it wasn't best to hang around at times like this Javir had begun to stand up and walk out the cantina when his shoulder was grabbed by another human male that dwarfed Javir in size. The man could've been a professional weight lifter instead of a bruiser. "Where'd that scum go? You were just talking to him. Where did he go?" The man pushed Javir against the bar as well as clasped him around the throat trying to cut off Javir's breathing. Javir aid against the bar seemingly at the man's mercy but out the corner of his eye he still saw his drink was still there. Grasping the glass Javir raised it and hit the behemoth upside the head with it. Glass showered down as it shattered against the mans face effectively mutilating the right side. Javir was freed and air flowed back into his lungs. The behemoth backed away bit by bit holding his face. However Javir didn't let it go completely. Angry at what the man had done he reached for his lightsaber but decided against it when he saw multiple others pulling out their blasters and aiming for him. Taking off as fast as his legs would carry him Javir ran out of the cantina without even paying for his drinks. Blaster bolts could be heard and seen passing by him as he tried to escape his pursuers. Eventually after a few minutes they had trapped Javir in a alleyway.

@Eldoc Qusat

Eldoc cursed, that klutz had gotten himself blamed, and well now he felt obligated to rescue the damn boy. Eldoc smirked as he came behind them all, this time his robe was gone, before them was a man in 600 year old Imperial Armor, and with a green saber lit and facing them. That was when he cut the first one in two. " Don't bring a gun to a saberfight" Said Eldoc as he cut another one through. He moved with an unnatural speed and the practice of someone who had invaded many a world. The skill he had acquired besides Empress Ashen herself. He was a practiced fighter and these men didn't stand a chance. It was really a shame, they had clearly underestimated him.

Javir had never been caught off guard in such a way, and as he stood there he drew his saber. He didn't want to use the whip till there was no other choice. Eyes darting between his chasers Javir found himself filled with fear as he noticed them carrying blaster pistols. His breathing had started to increase and he was getting incredibly antsy. Activating the curved hilt blade the sound of a snap hiss filled his ears as the red blade emitted from the hilt. Javir only knew the very basics of form II but now was a desperate time. However preferring to use his force abilities Javir threw the blade, and used the force to guide it as it stabbed into one of the nearest people. Before he could summon his blade back however he saw the man from the bar enter the alley behind Javir's captors. Javir noticed the man but his eyes kept glancing back to the armor the man sported. Doing nothing but watching Javir saw the man cut through two people down with precision and very little effort. Summoning his blade once again to himself Javir threw it at the final culprit which it pierced through the heart. The man tumbled over as Javir's lightsaber deactivated and floated back to him. "Thanks for that. I may not have been able to win that with my lightsaber skills alone." Javir said thanking the man. "How about you let me buy you a drink in thanks?" Javir asked the man and stretched it out for him to shake. Javir felt as though he had nothing to fear from the man.

@[member="Eldoc Quasat"]

"As long as its a different cantina " Eldoc said with a chuckle. "Might want to hide that though, generally they don't tend well to our kind for just this reason. " He said as he led the way to another cantina, this one much quieter and much less rowdy. " So, your new to the force are you?" He asked as he looked the boy over and appraised him. " Eldoc is the name, not often I get to save someone's neck in such a dramatic fashion, usually it is my own neck. " He said with a chuckle. His robe was back on, and his saber tucked away, Eldoc smiled " So Want to tell me what your doing out here alone, isn't wise unless you can handle your self. "

Taking the mans advice Javir put away the saber, and followed him out of the alley. Looking back Javir caught a final glance at the lifeless enemies that he had just been saved from. He wished he could feel sorry for them, but it just didn't seem possible. They had been threatening him of course. Entering the new cantina and taking a seat across from the man Javir waved down a waitress. "Yes I'd like a bottle of Old Janx Spirit please." Javir asked and paid her the necessary amount. "My names Javir.I guess you could say I'm somewhat new to it, but not good at it yet. My parents taught me the basics of using it, but nothing more." Javir said as he became glum. However at the sight of the alcohol and the two shot glasses his hand pounced on top of it as fast as a predator did its prey.

Filling the two glasses to the top Javir drained his instantly before pouring another and drinking again. "I came here to learn the ways of the jedi, but I don't think they're willing to take in someone like me. I can't stay devoted to one side over the other. It was one of my fathers last wishes." Javir said while setting the bottle down and flipping his glass over signaling he had had enough. "How long have you been at this?"

@[member="Eldoc Quasat"]

Eldoc noted the boys, quickness to the drink. It reminded him of himself. " Would you believe if I said over 600 years? " He asked with a straight face as he took a shot as well. He himself used the drink to erase the things that haunted himself. He shook his head. " I know the feeling, I have long been torn by the two sides to the force. I have found myself to perfer the dark side but I call the light side. Both have their place. Don't give in, you need to be true to yourself. Because in the end, both the Sith and the Jedi will desert you. "
He said, there was an obvious feeling of a chip on his shoulder. He had been betrayed by both, and now kept to himself. He pursued his own agenda, which usually meant he didn't really have a home these days. " So, your parents gone? I guess I forgot that bit about me. I lost everyone I ever knew several times.. I sort of moved past that part. It's tough losing all you care about."

Javir had a skeptical expression on his face at first when Eldoc said six hundred years, but seeing the serious look on the mans face Javir froze and quickly flipped his cup back over and took another shot. "How have you possibly lived for six hundred years? Were you frozen or something?" Javir asked quite interested in Eldoc now. As the man went on a speech about using both sides of the force Javir nodded his head in agreement and wonder. "I believe it. My father left the Sith, and my mother was a Dathomir witch." Javir stated. "How did you loose them six times? My parents were all I had, they left their old lives behind to raise me, and when it came down to it. I couldn't save them from their fates."

@[member="Eldoc Quasat"]

" I have been frozen twice.. the second time was much longer. But you can't save everyone. If you could there would be alot less heartbreak in the galaxy. Instead you have to learn to move on. Accept that that is the force's will. I didn't say I lost my parents 6 times, but each time I built up a life. and each time I lost it all. I understand life is hard but you can't drown it away. I drown away horrible images, when I drink but that doesn't stop me from living. That my friend is where it's at. To get to know people, to risk your life to expose yourself to other people. Granted that last bit I don't do much. I think you should train with me. I can teach you all I know and we can try to get you feeling a bit better."
He took another drink and looked to the young man before him curious about what was going on with him.

Javir visibly flinched at the thought of being frozen twice. From what he had heard being frozen even once could end up badly. Eldoc had to have been pretty lucky to have came out the way he had. "You may be right that you can't save everyone, but you can always try." Javir stated while saluting a now filled glass to Eldoc. "However I still feel for you, I can't even imagine going through what you did. As well you have to think of it from my perspective. You just saved my life from who knows what. Second you are putting yourself on the line to converse with me, and finally you just offered to take me under your wing. You seem to be following your mantra so closely that you don't even know you are." Javir said before passing the rest of the bottle to Eldoc. It was still at about halfway and JAvir said "You can keep the rest of the bottle. I think I've drank enough for the night.
@[member="Eldoc Quasat"]

" I was going to say that but I didn't want to sound too cliche. " He said looking at him and wondering if that was a yes. "I suppose I am, though I have to say that doesn't answer my question. Do you want to go with me?" He asked taking the bottle and taking a swig. He had a high tolerance to the stuff, it would take more than this to get him under the table. Eldoc smiled and wondered what Javir might have to say about it. " I admit I have had it tough but I think that you and I can do dangerous things. What do you say?"

"Sounding cliche may be the way of the force." Javir said teasingly. In all seriousness though this was Javir's chance to prove himself. He'd be able to have someone to teach him who fell to neither the light or dark sides of the force. This was the opportune moment to take a master. "Of course I'll join you. Who knows what we might be able to accomplish together. However where and when will we start my training? I'm ready whenever you are. Though considering the huge age difference I think it's about time for your nap."

@[member="Eldoc Quasat"]

"Funny, but that is a good question, I don't really have a sense of direction, I can train you but I think we should cover any faction ties you might have. Care for anyone in particular?"
He wanted to know where his padawan/apprentice had ties. He didn't want to ruin them. " So what do you say, you and me find some trouble once I know who we shouldn't cause trouble with." He said as he pocketed the bottle. "Now first things first we need a ride out of here. unless you got an idea." He said with a smile, hoping that perhaps this man was resourceful.

"Hmm now that you mention it I think it would be a horrible idea to get on the badside of my faction. I have ties with the Mnenchei Dominion. So anyone other than them I'm perfectly fine with causing trouble for anyone else." Javir said smiling and put down a few credits on the table as a tip. "How about for a ship we take the ones of the people who tried to attack me? I'm sure they don't need them anymore. Plus that part of town guards almost never go through. All we have to do is go back and grab their datapads and get their access codes. Or is that to much and we should just go on and ride a shuttle?" Javir asked. Though he'd really prefer to take the ships from the people who had attacked him.

@[member="Eldoc Quasat"]

Eldoc liked the way he thought. " Excelent idea, lets go do some scavenging, while we are at it lets make sure we grab anything else of value, never know when it would be handy to have a couple extra blasters. " He said as he took off in the general vincinity of where the still untouched bodies were. He smirked as he waited for his apprentice to grab valubles because he sure wasn't going to be the one to do it. " Eldoc also wanted to see if the boy had an eye for value, came in handy when one was rogue like they were. Granted Eldoc had earned quite a reputation in the sith, and was well compensated as the Empress's hand, so he really wanted for nothing still, because he had been smart enough to invest in non sith assets. " Well get to work, we don't have all night."

Following Eldoc out of the bar Javir was somewhat excited to be starting this new adventure, why wouldn't he be. Everything he had done up to this point just had him even more in depression. However Eldoc seemed to be freeing him just a bit. As Javir neared the bodies he looked around making sure no one was looking. Reaching out with both of his hands he constantly used force pull, and push to keep moving the bodies and summon whatever valuables he could find off of them. Eventually after about two minutes between Javir and Eldoc sat two datapads, a small pile of credits, four blaster pistols, and two vibro knives. "There you go. Take what you want." Javir was slightly winded from using the force so much in that short time but felt it was worth it. It was better than actually touching the bodies and getting arrested.
@[member="Eldoc Quasat"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom