Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

A nusiance

Eldoc used the force to push javir, to throw off his concentration and screw up his landing as he fought to deflect the attacks against him from the air. Eldoc than waited for another approach. He wanted to see what was next, that was when he felt his leg get pushed, and he cursed as he felt himself begin to fall. He had to use the force to catch himself but his concentration and attention had been switched, he was open to Javir.
@[member="Javir Strilla"]

Eldoc's tactic had worked and Javir's landing was indeed messed up but not to much. Noticing his distraction had worked Javir ran forward and raised his blade high into the air and brought it down in a slash aimed for Eldoc's back but it was a faint to draw the man's attention because Javir stopped the blade and instead raised his knee to meet Eldoc's chin. Javir didn't put to much force in it because he didn't want to hurt the man.

@[member="Eldoc Quasat"]

Eldoc took the knee and grabbed on to javir. He grabbed him and used all his strength to throw him against the wall. Pushing him with the force, to ensure he got hammered. He grunted, feeling the pain wash over him. He laughed and spoke. " Ok, nice spunk kid but lets focus on something else your form. You need to ingrain the movements in your muscle memory. To be able to swing the saber without thinking about it. " He said as if it was nothing he moved in quick succession through some complicated forms, the saber a mere expansion of his body. " Like this, see how little effort I have to put into ti?" He said wondering what to do with the boy. "So tell me do you think you have the dedication to pull that off? " \

Feeling himself grabbed Javir knew he could do nothing as he was then flung into the wall. At first he hit it with a light thump however the force push that followed pushed him harder against it driving the wind from his lungs. The young man slid to the ground holding his chest and staring daggers at Eldoc. Watching as Eldoc went through the forms and contortions as though they were second nature I grimaced. "I may be able to do it with sufficient practice, but I can tell it won't be easy. You'll have to be patient while I learn." Javir told Eldoc as I stood up straight and dealt with the pain vibrating through his body.

@[member="Eldoc Quasat"]

"Of course, the republic wasn't conqured in a day. " He said with a smile as they practiced the whole time to duxn. Now they were on a jungle moon and facing down the largest and nasties looking creature eldoc could find. He had no idea what it was, nor did he care. He just looked to Javir and said "kill it" After all who was he to stop his apprentice from learning a lession the hard way. Then again, maybe an Zakkeg was a bit much, but where was the fun in an easy target. Eldoc prepared to dodge the creature and step in if needed. Well it would probably be needed but he wanted to see how far the kid could get. He wasn't going to let him die like the sith. He of course now wondered how he was going to kill it, it wasn't exactly easy pray. Well time to start thinking he thought with a chuckle.

"But wasn't it transformed into a empire in one day?" Javir asked to make Eldoc question his own statement. They had done nothing but practice till they reached Dxun, and by the time they did Javir's shirt was covered in sweat however he had taken off his robe midway through the training so it wouldn't be in the same condition. When they exited the ship Javir was glad he didn't wear his robe as the muggy atmosphere made him sweat even more. According to Eldoc he wanted Javir to attack a large quadrupedal creature that whos scales looked thicker than some armor. Looking over to Eldoc questioningly Javir raised a eyebrow. "Are you kidding me?"

@Eldoc

"Well we can start smaller if you insist, but I thought to maximise our time we could start big. I mean we can take it" He said with a chuckle. He took a drink of his flask, which he had seeminly pulled out of nowhere. Eldoc smirked as he eyed the thing, he had numerous tricks up his sleeve if it came to it. The quesiton was what would javir do. That was what he wanted to know. Would he save the fight for a better day, would he try to take it on and need saving, or would he impress even eldoc and slay the thing. That was the question that he sought an answer to. Eldoc eyed Javir, and pondered throwing a rock at the creature to aggravate it but that would be too fun he thought. Instead Eldoc nursed his flask.

Looking over at Eldoc as he talked about starting out with something easier Javir scoffed. "Really? I don't think that will be neccessary." He had just injured Javir's pride and dignity there was no way he was about to back down now. Taking a few steps down the ramp Javir looked at my surroundings. Considering how many trees there were around them he decided it shouldn't be to hard for him to escape if things took a turned for the worse. Activating his saber Javir threw it sideways allowing it to cut through multiple trees that surrounded the beast. Then using the force he pulled it back to his hand. The trees tumbled toward the creature but Javir didn't know its fate so he holstered the saber and drew the lightwhip before taking a few steps foward but staying a good distance away.

@[member="Eldoc Quasat"]

The beast didn't know what hit it as trees fell down, pounding on its tough hide, The beast goes silent and stops moving as the trees roll off or rest. Eldoc chuckles as he waits for the moment. Eldoc took another swig, as the trees went flying and soon the large creature was making it's way towards them. he stayed still watching waiting for what his apprentice would do. This was going to be great. He chuckled and jumped in the air, flipping and plunging his saber into the back plating of the beast. He laughed as he heard it scream and begin to try to buck him off, he kept himself in place with the force. "come on boy, do something, I got it distracted"

At first JAvir thought that the beast had been defeated and had began moving closer but when the beast broke free JAvir Strilla jumped backwards using the force to send him into a double back flip where he landed a few feet away as the beast charged foward. While Eldoc kept it busy Javir activated the lightwhip and reeled his arm back and lashed it fowards at the beasts front legs, and as it got closer he did a quick flip to the right and swung the whip again attacking its hind legs.

@[member="Eldoc Quasat"]

The beast's scales seemed to not be affected by the whip, but if you paid attention you could tell they had cut into them. Eldoc began to push his saber into the scales, slowly penetrating them. The beast bucked throwing eldoc off as his saber stayed stuck in the beast. Eldoc tried to catch himself with the force but it was too sudden, he felt himself flying through the air right before he hit a tree. He lumped forward pain flooding his back, luckily his armor kept him mostly safe. He snarled “ Damn Beast” He didn’t care anymore, He gave a large force bellow, causing trees to fall down and the beast extrodanary pain as he put all his pain and anger into the bellow. The beast’s scales started to crack, trees fell and hopefully his apprentice wasn’t in the way.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom