Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

A nusiance

Eldoc stiffled a laugh as he watched him do it with the force, Eldoc scooped up the belongings and hid them away on hes person and tossed Javir the other on. " Here see what you can get off of him. " he said as he couldn't seem to find any record of a ship on his, but then again he was never good with technology. He tossed it to Javir. " I remember why I hate technoldgy... I might not change much but it does. " He made his way towards the sections spaceport, which was as decrepid as they come. Hopefully one of those things, with the help of Javir would show up with a ship. H e thought as looked to his apprentice to lead the way.
@[member="Javir Strilla"]

Taking the data pads Javir led the way to the spaceport, but as he did so he tapped away on one of the data pads. "What's wrong? Didn't have these when you were younger?" Javir asked as he browsed through the deceased's data pad. Javir may not have been a hacker, but he knew how to use a data pad and what he was looking for. Finding the access code and what type of ship they were supposed to go to Javir walked up to a older model gunship. It was called the AIAT/I and had been in circulation since before the clone wars. "This is our ride. Hope you don't mind all the empty space there will be." Javir stated while plugging the data pad into a socket on the side of the ship causing the ramp to slide down admitting them entrance. "Elders first." Javir said tauntingly.

@[member="Eldoc Quasat"]

"No technology and I just don't get along. Let's go, then I have flown in worse. " He said jumping in and getting in the pilot's seat. Eldoc chuckled to himself as she took a swig of the drink he still had and taking off. It was not a smooth take off in the least, and chances were that his apprentice wasn't even buckled up. It was no matter, they were off to a planet somewhere, well really where ever fit his fancy. He hadn't decided that bit yet, instead he flew recklessly through the skylanes and off the planet.

Walking into the gunship Javir admired the complexity of which it had been designed. This ship had obviously been through plenty of things. However it seemed Eldoc had a so ehat different notion and he flew up into the sky wildly while constantly flying through different skylanes. At first being caught unawares Javir was sent flying across the storage area before sliding across the floor multiple times. When things even out Javir made his way to the co-pilots seat. "You sure you can fly one of these? From what I just felting assume not?"

@[member="Eldoc Quasat"]

"Well I never got formal lessons but when has that ever stopped anyone?" He laughed as the barely missed a freighter going down towards courscaunt. " So have anywhere in mind? Cause I don't" He said as he looked through the star charts and the autopilot device. " So where to my apprentice?" He asked, letting their fate for now be in the hand of his apprentice. That and he was curious if he had any creative ideas. Granted he had a few that required them to have 'fun' if his apprentice didn't but he would save those he thought as he looked to Javir.

"It may not stop anyone, but it does make them at least a bit timid. Or at least it should." Javir stated as he clutched onto the seat and his voice somewhat shook as the freighter flew by. Taking a deep breath Javir stabled his emotions and tried to keep the fear off of his face. Eldoc seemed to be somewhat insane to JAvir, but he liked it. "Hmm if I remeber right my father always mentioned Korriban as where he was taught and about all the chaos there. Since you want to cause some trouble how about lighting a few fires on under the sith maybe even stealing from them. I need payment for what they did to my parents." Javir asked as he located the general location on the Starmap.

@[member="Eldoc Quasat"]

"I like the way you think, but first we head to somewhere safer, I need you a bit more trained before I throw you at some sith. Trust me, I spent more than my fair share of time on that planet in my lifetime there. I don't think we need to throw you to such a circumstance. So let's land at Duxn, I hear theat has plenty of scary beasts for us to fight, and I can train you a bit. " He said as he set the coordinates. He then hopped up, not noting he didn't actually turn on the autopliot and he sat in the large empty space, hmm perhaps we can even start in here.. as long as we don't go over board he thought. " So what do you know?"

"Well yea you do know more about the planet than I do, so lets go with your suggestion." Javir said as he watched Eldoc plug in the coordinate, however he noticed that the ship hadn't been set to auto pilot so taking it upon himself JAvir switched the function on. Last thing he wanted was to crash into some rock. "What do I really know... I can use the force to move things, and heal myself but thats about it. Those where the only things ever taught to me having to do with the force. As for fighting I know how to use the lightwhip a bit, and I know... What did my father call it... I think Form II. So I think it best if you tell me where to start." JAvir said noticing just from hearing it how little experience he had.

@[member="Eldoc Quasat"]

"Well, your lightsaber form really is a personal decision, I myself know a little bit of all of them but I know Juyo far better. Hmmm let us see I am going to turn down the settings on my saber, and do the same on yorus, that way should we hit each other or the ship we don't all die. But we could also work on your force ability. Tell me, when you channel the force, describe how you do it. " He said pondering if he favored the light or dark side currently. Both required a bit difference of a focus. One was fueled by emotions, where the other was more calm, using the force as a tool. He looked Javir over. and thought about the fun abilities he could teach him. But he didn't want him to learn to fast, so he would have to pace them. His last apprentice shot of with a enourmous ego, and well eldoc sort of wanted to kill the man. He needed to do better this time.

"Aw Juyo, hmm I don't mind learning that at all. I don't think its to good to only know one form. Means that if I have to fight the same person more than once they already know what I can do and know I probably haven't changed." Javir said while following the instructions and turning the power on his saber down as well as the one on his whip just in case he felt that he wanted a bit of practice with it. Listening to the question Javir thought about it carefully before actually giving his answer. "I was taught to use my emotions whether it be anger or love and use it to bend the force to my will. It always seemed rather violent and controlling to me." Javir admitted as he twirled the deactivated saber in his right hand.

@[member="Eldoc Quasat"]

Eldoc smiled " Yes, it is a great way to do it, I use pain to control the force when I am injured. but it is not the only way. Generally it tends to be the path of the dark side to control the force with your emotions. But try to reach out to it, and guide it, don't force it just prod it gently. Guide it to your feet. " He said with a smile, figuring force body was a great way to start. It had a myraid of uses and was one of his favorite. It would also help them fight a few creatures before they went to cause trouble. He really liked his apprentice all ready. @[member="Javir Strilla"]

"Pain seems like it would take quite awhile to muster up." Javir stated as he holstered his saber. "So you want me to treat the force like I would a normal person. Well can't hurt to try." Closing his eyes and pressing his hands together Javir retreated inside his mind and tried to call upon the force and focus it as Eldoc had told him to. Reaching out Javir pictured the force as nothing more than a instrument, but this time he had to learn a completely different way to play it. Imagining it as a flute Javir began to call upon the force and instead of trying to control it he let him sweep him away and guide him. It took awhile for Javir to get the hang of it but he eventually found himself in tune enough to channel the force to his feet. Without opening his eyes JAvir said "Ok, I've done that. What's next?" Javir was actually enjoying the sensation of letting the force guide him.

@[member="Eldoc Quasat"]

Eldoc had waited for what seemed like ever but then again, this way of the force too long. Eldoc looked to him. " Pain doesn't take long to build up if you always feel it." He said plainly as he watched him work and felt the force build in him. He pondered which route he should take, He chuckled. " Well you can try to run, jump or kick but either way I think you wil lbe surprised with the results. " He said watching for the coming display of an persons first attempt at using force body. It was sure to be funny. After all the increased strength from the force is enough to cause anyone to stumble. He himself had. So he waited for the attempt to happen.

"That just sounds like a terrible fate, to constantly be in pain. Not something most people would wish on others." Javir said as he evened his breathing and listened to Eldoc. Deciding on doing a simple jump and kick Javir jumped straight up but as he opened his eyes he noticed he had jumped farther then he ever could before and then lashing out his leg it had more force behind it then he was used to. The motion became exaggerated throwing Kavir off course where he then landed on his back. A loud thump reverberated through the ship before Javir got back to his feet. "I bet you knew that was going to happen." JAvir said glaring at Eldoc but trying to suppress his own grin.

@[member="Eldoc Quasat"]

" I might of known something like that was coming, But then again since I passed out in a medics care.. they took care of all my problems so I don't currently hurt, which is strange, I sort of just got use to it. Hurting all the time that is. So lets try that again but this time try to account for the extra force in your jump. I sort of hoped you hit your head on the ceiling. But alas I will have to make doo with you fallin gon your arse" He chuckled and watched again wondering if he would fall again or not. It was hard to get use to the extra force that force body gave one. He smirked and prepared to get out of the way should javir almost colide with him. "

"Yea thanks for the warning then. Maybe if I had known I would've been able to get it perfectly." Javir grumbled as he realigned the force however this time it barely took any effort almost as though it had been committed to memory. Javir wasn't to shocked by it mainly because of him always being a fast learner and at Eldocs notion Javir pounced forward instead of straight up, and using his somewhat analytical skills he calculated just how much force and balance he needed to kick at Eldoc while keeping himself balanced. Once near Eldoc, Javir would aim the kick for his masters chest while drawing his lightsaber and activating it.

@[member="Eldoc Quasat"]

Eldoc moved out of the way quickly drawing the force to his limbs as if it was natural. " You will have to try better than that my friend" Eldoc however used the movement to also move his lightsaber in an upward arc to hit javir who was still flying through the air. After all it was hard to move one self after you launched in a direction like that. Especially when your master had been expecting you flying towards him, perhaps not in combat but he had been a sith. It was no surprise to Eldoc really. He chuckled at the gall of Javir. He liked his new apprentice, he was quite good and seemed to be amusing.

Javir growled as he watched how easily Eldoc had stepped aside. However as he saw Eldoc bring his own lightsaber up Javir started to fret . Since he was mid-air it would be hard for im to do any maneuvers especially since he wasn't used to them. Knowing he didn't have to much time to think on it JAvir threw his saber instead and used force push to make it collide with Eldoc's blade. That way he would at least have sometime to land. Then JAvir would roll to his feet and summon the saber back to himself.

@[member="Eldoc Quasat"]

He batted away the saber and faced him. " Nice, but is that all you have?" He asked not making a move. He would wanted to watch Javir. He wanted to learn what he knew and wait for He watched his body with an intense stare, obseving him with more than just his eyes but with the force. He even saw him with the bit of Sith Sorcery he knew. This way he could observe his apprentice despite any tricks he might try. He wanted to make sure he had an accurated idea of his apprentices strength after this. he smirked and observed the boy, wondering what he would try to do. Eldoc waited there just standing, clearly not in a ready stance.

Summoning the lightsaber back to his hand Javir caught it before taking a Makashi stance. He stood straight up with his legs spread shoulder length apart while his saber was held out to the right and aimed towards the floor. "Of course it's not all I have, but I hope you don't expect to much." JAvir said as he once again called upon the force to augment his body. Jumping forward once again Javir would close the distance between himself and Eldoc, but at the las second would land and use the force to flip over Eldoc's head while dealing strikes at his master, and after landing on the other sde Javir would spin bringing his saber up but at the same time use his spare hand to force push one of his master's legs to throw him off balance.

@[member="Eldoc Quasat"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom