Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

A not so humble Acolyte.

As you can see, I have a character that I would like to introduce into the delightfully sinister world of the Sith. I've already filled out the appropriate character sheet.​
Currently, Kathr is searching for a master, and somewhere to actually start RPing, and maybe even a small bit of an update, just so he can properly fit into the world.​
Really, any information at all that you can provide would be much appreciated, thank you.​

Welcome to The One Sith! :D

In case you haven't already found it, we have a Master and Apprentice Request thread, in which you can start looking for a Master. You may also take a look at the Registry: Trainers and shoot a PM to available masters for some training or a steady apprenticeship.

Looking for other threads, you could always post a Looking For Group in our OOC forum and get to know some fellow Acolytes, or perhaps some Knights and Lords.

Initiative is key!

If you have any more questions, feel free to ask.

[member="Kathr Adler"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom