Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private A Noble Battle

Niv Hani
div-purple.png
Tag: Aris Noble Aris Noble

"Awwe, how cute that you noticed that about her."
Vera snickered and looked at her brother for a moment. He really was clueless, huh? It was almost cute, and Vera figured it was probably something endearing about him that someone like Anneliese liked. But as his sister, it was just another reason to tease him.

She had made him blush with comments about Mom, so she could do it with this stuff, too.

"I'm not trying to insinuate anything. To use your own words, I'm stating facts. She likes, likes you~" Vera grinned and her eyes sparkles with mischief. "So, now I need to know how you feel about that!"

GADividerPurple.png

"I don't think anyone would miss that if they paid attention to her." How did that make it cute? Aris was just even more confused now, but he didn't voice that, less she decide to continue to tease him about it. There was something more here that he hadn't picked up on yet. Though, he still didn't get it. He frowned as he sat down, trying to think it all through.

"Yes, friends like each other. Why are you being so weird about it?"

Vera Noble Vera Noble

Niv Hani
div-purple.png

"You really don't see it, huh?"
It wasn't an attack or jab, and her voice lacked that teasing edge it had until now. She just looked at him, head tilted a little, and smiled. He was adorably oblivious to some social things, even after all these years. Just goes to show how much of an impact it had to have been cloned.

It wouldn't ever stop Vera from trying to include him, or make him feel like he had an amazing childhood.

"You know what boyfriends and girlfriends are, right? Well, she likes you a little more than she'd like a friend." Vera giggled and watched closely to gauge his reaction.

"You make her blush and feel butterflies."

Niv Hani
div-purple.png

"Maybeeee,"
Vera said, and that teasing tone was back in full swing when he finally understood. She looked at him, a smirk on her face, and hoped to gauge his reaction. "She thinks you're cute and she obviously likes you as a person. I'm sure that if you showed interest, she'd get as blushy as you do when Mom gets all lovey dovey again."

The hehe in her eyes intensified.

"So, do you like her like that, too?" The big question, and Vera was obviously grinning from ear to ear, asking it. This was something new to her little brother, so it was far too much fun.

GADividerPurple.png

"I don't know."

That was the honest answer. Aris's frown intensified as he tried to think on what he was going to say. Think through his words, his actions, as he always did. "I've never felt anything like that about anyone. I'm still trying to figure out what it means to be a person, let alone what I might feel about others."

Vera Noble Vera Noble

Niv Hani
div-purple.png

Vera blinked. Much in the same way Mom did whenever she blanked on something or was surprised. Everything she had said thus far had been meant to tease him, but somehow he pulled at her heartstrings, rather than her hair. She tilted her head, looked at him, and smiled a little more timidly.

"I can see why she likes you," Vera said with a chuckle. "But it's okay to not know yet. I don't really know everything myself." She had a crush, sure, but an impossible one. She hardly knew what actual feelings were like.

Her smiled softened at him.

"...At least you do know how much you love your mommy."

Can't let him get away with being cute too easily.

GADividerPurple.png

Aris stared blankly at Vera in turn as she brought up their mom in such a.. Ah. She was trying to tease him, wasn't she? This wasn't a genuine conversation, but her attempt to find something to use against him. His expression stilled for a moment longer before he smiled in turn. The same, calm smile as he always had, though this time around it didn't quite reach his eyes.

"How's Mako, Vera?"

Vera Noble Vera Noble

Niv Hani
div-purple.png

Vera's cheeks turned bright red.

"W-what do you mean?!" Vera demanded and threw a towel she had used to wipe sweat from her face right at him. "I'm going to wipe that smile from your face next time we spar." She stood up, huffed as usual, and turned her back to him while she slowly started walking around the training room.

"Besides, I'm not the one being all cutesy with girls."

She grinned.

"Aris and Anneliese, sitting in a tree..." she snickered and looked at him over her shoulder. "Maybe I should tell her just how much you like her, hm?"

GADividerPurple.png

Aris caught the towel with a laugh. He hadn't expected to see her turn all red like that, but now he was wondering if he should've been teasing her more about this. "You will try, but it'll end the same way." He smirked rather playfully. Yeah, he could get used to this kind of banter, couldn't he? Though, his smirk faded after a moment, and turned more to a frown.

"You'd be lying, though. And it would hurt her. When I know how I feel, I'll tell her myself. But I don't know."

Vera Noble Vera Noble

Niv Hani
div-purple.png

"I'm just joking, you nerd."
She looked at him and sighed. She hated it when he frowned. Even after a few years of being siblings, he still had a lot to learn, and she didn't like seeing him upset at all. Not over things he just didn't really understand yet. He needed time, and she would always give that to him.

"I won't tell anybody anything." She smiled, just a little, then grinned and yanked on his feet with the Force in an attempt to make him fall onto his butt.

"But I can and I will beat you in a fight~"

GADividerPurple.png

"I'd love to see you try, dear sister of mine."

He grinned again, this time focusing instead focusing on what she said last rather than the rest of their conversation. He'd figure it out, eventually. All the things he wanted to say, how he felt. But there was no hurry. Not for them. This time he was ready for her yank, planting his foot as strength rushed through him, keeping him on his feet.

"But I don't think you will."

Vera Noble Vera Noble

Niv Hani
div-purple.png

Vera's cheeks puffed and her eyes burned with sisterly defiance. He wasn't just trying to outsmart her with clever words, but he countered her one way to bring him down a notch, too. Without realizing it, this was turning into a battle much like those between Mom and Dad.

But Vera wasn't going to lose.

"Oh yeah? Well let's see if you can keep up!" With an outstretched hand, Vera summoned his book into her hand. He had kept it at the side of the training ring, and he had no way to pull it back. If he wanted it, he'd have to rip it from her hands.

So, she turned around and ran.

GADividerPurple.png

"I- wai- Wh- Vera!"

This wasn't what he expected at all. His notes, his information, taken by Vera as she laughed and ran her way down the hall. With his notes. He let out a heavy sigh as he started to walk rather briskly after her. It wasn't like he had anything crazy or personal in that journal, but he still didn't want to loose his notes.

"Would you stop running!?"

Vera Noble Vera Noble

Niv Hani
div-purple.png

"Too slow!"

Vera laughed and quickly ran around the corner to burst through the long hallway. She knew Aris was much faster, especially on a straight path, so she tried to keep him from building up speed by taking as many turns as she could. All whilst holding onto his notes and book.

Finally, she had him.

"Maybe I'll hide them somewhere! Or... give them to Fuzzy!" There was no doubt about it. If Fuzzy got his notes in his little claws, he'd be eating all of Aris' homework

GADividerPurple.png

"I'm not too slow- you just- You would not dare give that to Fuzzy to destroy!" Right? He squinted before fully sprinting now, weaving his way after her with sheer determination on his face. No, if she gave that to Fuzzy he wouldn't be able to recover all the information he'd been studying. How cruel could she be? Maybe that cruel. Maybe.

He wasn't going to take the chance.

"Get back here!"

Vera Noble Vera Noble

Niv Hani
div-purple.png
Tag: Aris Noble Aris Noble Saahar Saahar

"Oh I
dare~" Vera laughed and grinned like a maniac while she ran away. She wouldn't actually have Fuzzy destroy his homework and notes. Probably. But there was something amusing about seeing her brother of all people running after her through the Temple. It drew a lot of strange looks to them both from other Jedi, but she had a feeling that most would be especially surprised to see Aris Noble running through the halls.

He was always on his best behavior, after all.

"Aris, you shouldn't be running in the Temple!" Vera called out, her eyes shifting over her shoulder to catch the look on his face. But in all of her fun and laughter, she did not realize that another — Saahar Saahar — was right on her path.

There was no stopping now.

To Vera's credit, Saahar wasn't paying the least bit of attention either. If not for the fact her entire body was pretty much dense muscle, Vera's momentum would've sent her straight the ground.

Instead, the acolyte tensed right before the collision, grabbing the younger girl's shoulders in an instinctive protective measure to keep her body from ramming into the older teenager.

"Dude what the feth. Do you not have eyes?"

The girl did in fact have eyes. Two distinctly familiar and fiery ones. Saahar's brow to scrunch up in momentary confusion before swiftly evening out. No karking way.

Suffice to say Saahar wasted no time in getting to the bottom of things.

"Where are your parents?"

Vera Noble Vera Noble Aris Noble Aris Noble

Last edited:

GADividerPurple.png

"You're one to talk, stop running away!"

He slowed to a stop as he saw what was happening though. Vera was about to run into someone. He reached out, trying to catch her to stop her. He wouldn't, of course. The other girl would, much to his relief. Aris stood there, frowning as he glanced between the two.

"Likely on a mission somewhere. We are part of the temple here. Are you both alright?"

Vera Noble Vera Noble | Saahar Saahar

Niv Hani
Tag: Aris Noble Aris Noble Saahar Saahar

"S-sorry!"
Vera blurted out when two hands against her shoulders stopped her in her tracks, Her multi-colored eyes — half her Mom's, half her Dad's — turned up to look at Saahar and she did her best to offer an apologetic smile. All while she held onto the book and notes of her brother.

He wasn't getting those back that easily.

"We're Padawans at the Jedi Temple, we don't need our parents," Vera said with squinty eyes. "But I'm alright," she added for Aris, who was likely hoping to get his stuff back.

"We uh... should be on our way again..."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom