Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

A Night Time Meeting

[member="Marcus Lund"]
Corellia: Night club near space port

The party had reached its peak at the night club, large sways of guest walked around the stages drinking, dealing in questionable good and watching dancers, occasionally asking for more than a dance. Though this would have been a regular apperence their was somthing even sinister going on at this particular night club.

Rumours had spread of this specific club being a hot spot for illegal arms trafficking, from small/big arms to even lightsabers that smuggler had manage to salvage from one of the many war zones across the galaxy. The planet of Corellia was already on a major hyperspace route and the train for this nightclub being used was because of its large size as well as close proximity to a lower security space port.

To investigate this matter Jedi padawan had offered to lead having a good amount of experience in the field as well as being from the planet herself. As of right now she was partaking the role of one of the exotic alien entertainers, using her 'assets' to get viewed attentions, though it had been 2 years since she left this life to become a Jedi Asheda still knew how to rope in the customers.

As of now she was putting on a seeductive dance routine using some slight force persuasion with her hand movements, making sure people got a good view. It hadn't been hard getting a job at the place, the owner was always looking for new girls, especially ones with experience and youth. Since Jedi weren't known for having these skills suspicion wasn't throwen on her. Though she was enjoying herself a bit her main goal was to learn about the illegal smuggling activity and try recruit any help along the way. While dancing she kepted and eye out for any mercs or bounty hunters that she could use to help her in this task.

(OOC might take on a few people, pm if interested)

Marcus was sat at the bar whit his back to the bartender, holding his drink in his cybernetic hand/arm, looking at the dancer as a blue Togruta catch his eye, flowing her movements whit his he recognised the obvious skill she posest, He smiled "she seems to be enjoying herself"
Yet there was something els, he felt a certain sensation he didn't understand, like somwan was trying to influences his mind, pulling his eyes to her.
He took his drink into his other hand, clenching and unclenching his mechanical hand/arm to make sure it still worked as it was supposed to, just in case he might need its capabilities.

[member="Asheda Tyr"]

Not to long before she finished her dance she spied a man at the bar with a mechanical arm like so many others he had been taken in by her skilled dancing and had kept his eye due to slight force persuasion. She gave a little flirty wink in his direction while she started to finish up.

The man was obviously experience in the underworld and looked to be offeorld as well, 'good that mean he wouldn't have ties to the local crime syndicate and could be more trusted that others who could rat out her operation.she stepped down from the dance floor making way for slightly jealous Twi'lek. She made a slight bee line for the man, making sure to put seductive sway into her body as she apreoched knowing that force persuasion wouldn't be needed anymore.

Coming up close to him with the front of her chit zipped down reliving a good amount of cleavage (see dancing outfit in bio), "hello there, I haven't seen you around before, are you from off world, and if so did you enjoy my act, I can assure you not many others have my specific skill set". She put a slight purrr into her words, she needed information about the man before she could trust him.

[member="Marcus Lund"]

Marcus nodded to the woman as she winked at him, as she proceeded he followed her movement whit his eyes, as she zipped down the zipper he followed whit his eyes, allowing himself but a second to enjoy the view of her cleavage, before looking her in the eyes and answering her question.

He spoke clearly " Indeed im not form this world, i am from Nar shadaa" he looked over her body again resting his eyes fore a moment on her cleavage, as she asked if he enjoyed her performance, before answering whit a slight smile, looking her in the eyes "i very much enjoyed your performance, and i am certain few have your skills" he clenched his fist again fore a second before releasing it "thoug the same can be said of myself"

[member="Asheda Tyr"]

'Hmm skills he says, lets see how useful he couldn't be, that arm does pose the potential of an experienced past, as well as extra power in a brawl' she though this while eyeing his arm as well as clothes and figure. He was a fairly fought looking guy, the cool tough type she could dig that, means less acting and genuine interest in the person.

Se ordered a drink from the bar, which the tender gladly obliged giving her one in the house, turing back to [member="Marcus Lund"], "so what are these soooo called skills that you possess, seemed that a person like you has had an experienced past, and I alway kike experienced guys". This fellow was turning into the perfect partner for this plan, perhaps if everything went well she's treat him to a personal dance.

Sipping her drink slowly as to not get tipsy she listens to his reply.

Marcus took a sip from his drink before awsering "wel first i got a vast self tough knowledge on many subject, troug studding, hearing people out and a lot of experimentation, second i speak fluent Hutees and twi'leki, wel as fluent as a human every could anyway, mostly thanks to working as a bit of a sientist/slave medic/weapons smith/handyman fore a hutt fore years, Third i have some rudimentary self tough medical knowledge , as you can see" he said clenching the mechanical fist. "And forth" he smiled opening the fist agien, a electrical arc ruining between the fingers of his hand now " this arm might not by as easily concealed as the prosthetic's most people wear, but it is a lot more sturdy and useful than those flimsy tings"

He smiled after listing of some of his skills, a smile appearing on his face, he was starting to enjoy the converstaion whit [member="Asheda Tyr"] , Relaxing a bit he took a other sip of his drink.

"That arm looks like it could be useful for 'a lot' of thing, hehehe", Science, medicine and tech, yes this off world-er not only had a interesting past that she actually wanted to hear about but his skill and equipment would be useful in her current mission. Now all she needed to do was get him somewhere private to try and cox him into helping her, or she might straight out tell him, depending on what he would like in return. "being from Nar Shaddar you must have had encounters with a lot of the crime lords and gangs, were you by any chance a prominent person"? she asked the question with actual interest if he does have a past and if its a not so good one he might be even more willing to help.

She glanced around the bar a bit to make sure no one had though the conversion was suspicious, dancers usually don't engage to much with customers unless they had 'other interests in them. Perhaps she could use that at cover to get him into one of the more private show room, though she shouldn't rush thing trying too hard would give her away, but time was still of the essenc.

[member="Marcus Lund"]

Marcus smiled "it is, especially sines i can control the intensity of the shock, from a light tickle al the way to lethal" he said wel placing his mechanical hand on her side only barley touching her, giving her a shock Thad tickled lightly before pulling his hand back after a moment.

He looked in his drink, his face darkening as he touged about his past, after a few second he looked at her, his face brightening slightly agien "i was never a very prominent person, i grew up as a orphan on nar shadaa, i wasn't the strongest so i survived by just tinkering whit scrap and stuff i found in the trash and selling thad, Thad is how the local hutt noticed me, and offered me a job, i didn't much care fore his organisation toug it dit give me a comfortable live and a lab plus anything i wanted fore my experiments, and whit al the slaves around i learned much of there species" he smiled fore s second thinking back of the days working fore the hutt, before he looked down agien "Thad al went wel until we got attakted by a rival of my boss, i opend the slaves pens and got out whit a few of the slaves, everyone Thad stayed whit the boss got slaughtered, so Thad gang no longer exists"

He looked up at her agien "Thad is the short story" He took a gulp of his drink, finishing of half of wat was left his glass in Thad one gulp.

[member="Asheda Tyr"]

The light tickle from this bionic arm gave her a tingling rush, something she actually hadn't been subjected to before, needless to say it was something she could get used to, but right now she had to focus on here job. "Sound like you have had quite the difficult past, perhaps i could help cheer you up a bit, beside why come here if your not going to inspect the 'merchandise' like it should be".

She putting her arm on his bionic one she leaned in closer to him her chest pushing up against his, making it look like he was pulling her closer to other patrons at the club. "beside you interest me, and not many people gain my interest easily, like i said i have skills that other dancer don't, it would be a shame to let this opportunity slide past you, and seeing your from off world that chance might not happened again".

She picked up her drink sipping it while waiting for his reply, slightly moving his bionic hand a bit further down her body, to the more 'round' areas.

[member="Marcus Lund"]

"my past wasn't as bad as it could have been" he said. Looking at her he smiled "oh i am certain you can cheer me up beautiful"

"i am glad to have interested you, you seem quit interesting yourself" he said wel looking her in here eyes.

Wel she moved his mechanical arm, he put his drink down on the bar and placed his organic arm on her back, slightly pulling her toward himself.

His smile widens, enjoying the feel of her body "i never let a unique chance slip away"

[member="Asheda Tyr"]

"Then lets not waist our time, bring your drink with you" she did a twirl around him a bit a grab onto his organic arm leading him slowly towards on of the private room at the end of the club, making sure to to bring to much attention to herself along the way. But it wasn't just any room, it was one she had picked out earlier and had hidden her light saber and other equipment in.

Upon getting to the room she closed the door behind her quietly, the music from outside being muffled due to the sound dampening wall to keep the noise out as well as in. She lead her prospective ally over to on of the chairs setting him down raising on of her legs and placing it next to him running her hand up it and to her thigh in a seductive matter before continuing over her body and to her face.

"Now before we get started, how good are you with secrets, and would you like to hear one, hmmmm"? She used a slightly enticing voice to spark his interest, and waited for his reply.

[member="Marcus Lund"]

He drank the last of his drink and placed the empty glass on the bar just before she led him away.

He noticed her leading him to a particular private room, seemingly she had her mind sat on Thad specific room.

He let himself be pushed into the chair, he noticed the notice from outside getting muffled, he followed her leg as she raised it and paced it next to him before looking back at her.
"I would say i am quit good at keeping a secret, snitches tend not to live Thad long on nar shadaa"He looked her over agien "toug if the secret is Thad this isn't your usual place of employment, or thad you got something stashed in this room, than i am already aware of it"

[member="Asheda Tyr"]

"yes i have heard that people who tend to rat other out get bounties on their head". She wasn't a bit surprised when he was able to figure out why she chose the room, it was one of the reasons she chose him, perceptive people were always good to have around. "technically speaking your wrong, for a good part of my life i was working in establishment like this, how do you think I got my dancing skills hmmm, though stashed items that i do have"

She turned away and headed for a small concealed compartment, bending over deliberately as she accessed it, once open she retrieved her com-link, light-saber as well as some security slicers. "You probably have an idea of what this is" she remarked showing him her light saber, "though i wont lie it does have some other uses" though that itself would be a lie, trying that would be dangerous.

"basically i need some help taking down a weapons ring in this club, like a big one, your from off world so you don't have ties to the local mods, and your past mean you have experience with them". She leaned close to him again "help me and I'm sure we could work out more than just a private dance".

[member="Marcus Lund"]

He smiled "I mend Thad this specific club wasn't your normal employer, it is obvois you have been a dancer before, your kind of skills only come whit experience"

He looked at her as she bend over enjoying the view, he was slightly surprised as she showed him her lichtsaber " Obviously Thad is a lichtsaber, i have heard a lot about these tings, Thad also means there is a high probability of you beinging a jedi"He smiled "very intresting"

He thougt fore a mere second before awsering her whit a smile "i would be happy to help you, weapon smugglers might be common on nar shadaa, but in the core, whit so many defenseless people Thad is just asking fore trouble"

He looked her over as she leans in closer, putting his bionic arm on her butt and giving her a small tickling shock "i love the way you think" he said whit a smile "Toug i would have helped you anyway, i don't like the idea of defenseless people getting gunned down fore no reason"

[member="Asheda Tyr"]

She put on a more serious tone of voice but still had that slight seductive ring to it "yes the heavy weapon smuggling in the core worlds since the destruction of the republic has been a problem, and since Correllia is on the major hyperspace lanes it serves as a hot spot for potential rings". She zipped up her suit but not before placing her lightsaber between her cleavage, putting on a slight show about it, as well as putting the comlick and security slicer on her belt.

"i decided to take this mission because of my experience, though i am still a padawan, but getting past the security here as well as having someone watch my back was needed, so I'm glad i found you" She handed him a com link "just in-case we get separate, though well being sticking 'close' together in this".

She quickly ran through the plan, the underground ring was closed of by security guards, drones and several door, she herself could handle them using her 'skill' and force powers, the drones would have to be shut off, [member="Marcus Lund"] being able to do that with his bionic arm and concentrated electrical surges, finally the security doors and terminals. Using the security slicers and his skill they would be able to get past it, what lay on the other side would be unknown though there was a possibility of a fight breaking out.

"If your all ready to go we should get started" she made her way back to the door beckoning him to follow.

"Wel Thad would make corelia conviniant fore smugglers indeed, be also extremely obvious, like putting up a sing smugglers here"
He looks slightly disappointed as she zipped her suit back up, looking as her cleavages as she hid her lischtsaber.
He clenched his fist, and took is blaster out of his coat pocket, inspecting it, the balster looked like a mess of scrap metal and wires cobbelt together in the rough shape of a blaster, toug unbeknownst to anyone this weapon was just as effective toug more durable and more costemizebel than any store bout blaster.
He looked at her whit a serious expression on his face "don't worry i got your back, im not letting you out of my sight"

He took the com link, and smiled "i dont mind sicking close to you"

He followed her keeping his organic hand in his coat pocket griping his blaster whit is just in case.

[member="Asheda Tyr"]

she lead the way out of the room making sure to keep out of view of the club staff hike actin casual to the regular on-looker, the both made there at to a barn door, locked by a code pad. Looking around she quickly entered the code in making sure no one saw them as they slip through into what appeared to be be a regular storage room front the outside but was actually a hallway leading to a bend at the end.

"I got that code a while ago from on of the guards after I got him slightly drunk and took him into a back room where I used force persuaseion on him" , moving down the hallways she felt the presences of several guards around the corner, Show time, be a bear and hold this" she reached into her cleavage and pulled out the lightsaber and gave it to [member="Marcus Lund"] proceeding to fully unzip again, giving him the shoosh sign she made her way around the corner.

"Hey, girl what are you doing back here, aren't you supssosed to be out on the dance floor or somthing" the guard asked not tying to sound to angry as that would cause to much suspicion. Putting on an innocent act Oh I'm sorry I didn't know this place was off limits, im still faily new here, do you tough boys think you could direct me back to the party". She leaned up against the wall and waited for them to get close, when that happened her friend would use his electric arm to give them a shock, to put them to sleep.

He smiled "i geasd he would have just given it to you if you would have asked fore it"
He looked as she took the lichtsaber out, looking at her cleavage's and smiling as she unzipped agien, He took the lichtsaber and said in a hussed serious voice "il guard it whit my live"

He waited as the 2 guards approached, when the 2 apoeard within sight he opened his bionic hand, and plashed it in the back of the first guard, the guard's body shook as the ark of electricity hit his body, les than a second later the guard's body hit the floor unconscious but further perfectly unharmed, as the other guard turnd to his college his was hit in the stomach by marcus mechanical hand, before he could as much as mutter a word his body hit the floor as wel unconscious.

Marcus prodded the unconscious guards whit his feet te chek if they were truly out cold, staisfied thad they were, he looked at [member="Asheda Tyr"] "the should stay out fore a few hours, giving us anof time to be in and out before they wake up"

She cheacked the gaurds for anything usfull and made sure they were fully sleep and dreaming, probably about her if anything was given. Ginvibf a quick smile to before heading down the corridor a bit more, opening the door the. Room had several drones in I connected to the wall acting a sensors as well as laser turrets. "we have a few choices I could use the force to disable the head drones hit that would be noisy and I can only do two at a time, or I could cut a hole in the wall and you couldn't try an access their wiring and shut them down or we can go in guns blazing and detroy them fast, pseronally I think the second opsjok would work best unless you have something else in mind". Using the force she becxobed her lightsaber back from his hand, giving him a slight toungue sticking out smile as a tease. [member="Marcus Lund"]

Marcus smiled at her as the lichtsaber few out of his hand ans she teased him, she didn't seem like any of the overly serious stuck up jedi he had read about.
He turned to the wall "i have an idea"
He said as he threw his mechanical arm back and punched threw the wall in a single punch, on the other side of the wall he grabbed the wires and send a high intensity electrical shock thru the wiring, the drones shook as electrical arcs watch them, a few seconds lather the drones fell too the ground there internals completely fried.
"thad should take care of the drones, might even be able to salvages them later"
He looked at the "thad only leaves the turret, how do you want to deal whit Thad?"

[member="Asheda Tyr"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom