Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

A Night On Coruscant (Open to all)

Orion hadn't been to Coruscant in a very long time. It was long before he was frozen that he had last been there. He was making the trip in his starfighter just to take a look around at the planet under the Galactic Alliance. When he had come out of his frozen state, it was under One Sith control, and he wouldn't dare go there then. But now, he figured he would return and see what was there. He didn't know how much he would be able to recognize and what would be brand new to him.

It was sunset when he landed. He chucked a credit to the droid tending to the landing platform, and quickly headed toward a speeder rental place. "I need a speeder. What is your cheapest?"

"I have an old swoop bike if you want it?" the Rodian responded.

Orion set his credits on the desk and turned back outside. "Done. I will go find it myself."

Orion headed out, looking for his speeder. It wasn't hard to find among the other three speeders. His bike was the old, rusted one. The other three were nice and pristine, but he didn't care. He just needed a way around, he didn't care about impressing anyone.

[member="Iris Issey"]

Iris would have taken her normal spot at her favorite cantina. She was in here quite frequently not that she was an alcoholic or anything but she was just lonely and needed something to do. She would sit at the lowest table in the cantina, just so she wouldn't have to move out of her wheelchair and into a new chair. She would sit there bored but she would order her drink and pull out her holopad. She would surf the holonet for something to do

[member="Orion Trex"]

Orion stopped his speeder bike at the first cantina he could find. He parked it and climbed off, looking around at the strange figures walking around. He headed inside, and quickly realized that the place was absolutely packed. There were people everywhere. Almost every table was full. There were only two that had free seats. One, had a large Trandoshan arguing with a Weequay. Orion had no interest in getting in the middle of that. The other table, had one free seat. Seated on the other side of it, was a young woman, in a wheelchair, scrolling through a holopad. Orion looked around one more time for any other available seats, and then walked over to the woman.

He stopped just short of the table, and mustered up a slight smile. "Hello" he said. "Would you mind if I took a seat?"

[member="Iris Issey"]

Iris would look up at the man and store away her holopad. It had been so long since someone had wanted to sit with her anytime. She would smile at him her signature bright white single dimpled smile that most people knew her by. She would then think to herself and calm herself down "Feel free. she would say in a welcoming voice

[member="Orion Trex"]

Orion gave another quick smile, and took a seat in the chair. A droid quickly whizzed over and asked what he wanted. Orion ordered whatever their best drink was and motioned for the droid to go get it. "I should probably introduce myself. My name is Orion Trex. May I ask yours my dear?" This girl had Orion intrigued. He wanted to know her backstory. What had happened to her? Why was she in a wheelchair? What does she do now? How did she get to Coruscant? He figured he could ask these questions as the conversation went on, but finding out her name was a good start. He couldn't tell if she was force sensitive, but so far she didn't do anything that told him she was.

[member="Iris Issey"]

She would nod as he told her his name she would smile and respond "I am Iris Issey it is nice to meet you." She said looking him over she was intrigued to know what brought him to Coruscant. People would always ask the same question of her and most she didnt answer but if he asked what had happened to her she would tell him, she just had a good feeling about him

[member="Orion Trex"]

The droid brought his drink, in a large mug, and sat it on the table. "Thank you." Orion took a sip from the drink and then looked back to her. "Well [member="Iris Issey"], what brings you here?" Orion took another drink, looking over to the bar, noticing multiple different beings trying to sell drugs to one another.

Recognizing her sadness, Orion tilts his head a little. "Might I ask what's wrong?" Orion asked, hoping not to pressure her too much into talking. Orion liked having someone to talk to. He had spent quite a while without company, and now that he had found someone with an interesting story, he really didn't want to mess it up. He took another sip of his drink, and looked down at her wheelchair.

[member="Iris Issey"]

"Its just I rarely have any interaction with people... they see me and my chair and run, they dont like people who are in a wheelchair... I dont know why." She would say a bit scared that she would mess this up and no one would ever speak to her again. She would see him staring at her chair and would just shake it off knowing what his next question would be

[member="Orion Trex"]

"Would I mind if I asked how you ended up in that chair? If you don't want to that's okay." Orion could tell [member="Iris Issey"] was a bit insecure, and he didn't want to pressure her. She seemed nice enough, and he saw no reason to try and scare her off. The last woman he talked to had tried to kill him, twice. This one was just a sweet girl who needed a friend.

"I dont mind... it started late one night a few years back I was drinking with a few of my friends and that was very uncommon for me, I was one of those people who would rather be in bed than drinking. This particular night I had a little too much to drink and was about to head home when one of my friends in a drunken haze wanted to do it with me and I turned him down. He hit me with the back of his hand and I ran. I made it almost home when they caught up to me. I was in an alley not too far from here and it was 4 guys against me. I was hit and I flew back with such force I smashed into a wall and it was a misshapen wall and it hit me about my waist and fractured my spine severing my spinal chord. I would be dead, they kicked me as I crumpled and beat me that was until my dad showed up and saved me." She said quivering

[member="Orion Trex"]

That wasn't the story Orion was expecting. He expected something happening when [member="Iris Issey"], not that she had turned down sex and gotten beaten up for it. He now had pity on her, and decided to ask another question. "What happened to the guys?" Orion now was very interested in what had happened, and even considered finding the people responsible if they were still around.

"Interesting." Orion rubbed his chin and took another sip from his drink. He probably shouldn't have been, but he was very invested in this girl's story. He actually cared, which is something he didn't usually do. Caring for people wasn't something he did, especially not this quickly. But he felt pity on [member="Iris Issey"]. Maybe it was the fact she couldn't walk, or maybe just because of the horrible things that happened. But he wanted to help, and he could tell she was uneasy about the fact that one of the guys was still out there. "You wouldn't happen to know anything about the person who is still out there, would you?"

Orion leaned back in his seat, deciding to move off the subject for a little while. "That's a shame. Have you ever been off world before? If you haven't you should try it sometime." Orion thought about possibly telling some of his story, but decided to probe a little more for information before he gave his own.

[member="Iris Issey"]

Orion yawned and took a sip. "It's a long one so strap yourself in. I will try to leave out any unnecessary details. But I suppose I should start from the beginning. Have you ever heard of the Clone Wars?" Orion smirked, ready to blow her mind.

[member="Iris Issey"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom