Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

A Night In

The seductive aura stayed around Amelia, but her demeanor changed. Her tone indicated her next topic was far more serious in nature than trying to seduce them. A last comment indicated the subject would be returned to, maybe not tonight, but in the future. Jairdain found it a little humorous and smiled slightly. Amelia was set and determined to get herself and Silfe into bed. Finding it an interesting thought, she turned away from it for now and focused on what the woman was saying.

Tilting her head very slowly and listening closely, Jairdain knew it was very important they both understand what was said and offered. Immortality, to be of a lesser race than Amelia, but live forever. Silfe then asked why this was even offered to them.

When Jairdain had sent out the calming through the Force, its effects were obvious to her. The tenseness left Silfe and made her a little more comfortable.

Now if Jairdain had the ability to focus her eyes, she would have been fully focused on Amelia, however all she had was her Force sight and that was devoted to her. If Amelia could sense it, she would know this.

"Answer Silfe's question and then mine, please. What are the drawbacks to this? You mentioned a price."

[member="Silfe Sosuri"] [member="Amelia Sorenn-Syrush"]

Slowly leaning back, the case would remain, the vials still resting in their shock absorbing lining. Once more crossing her legs with one knee over the other she smiled softly. While she still held herself in the sense of seduction, she was none the less focused upon the questions and their appropriate responses. With her hands resting on her knees, a soft sigh escaped as her attention focused upon Silfe. Golden hues licking upon hers and for the first moment that night it was not for the reason of seduction, it was for education.

“You my dear are the Minister of Foreign Affairs, a peace broker and kingdom builder. The time you would have to accomplish great works of peace would become ten fold.”

Slowly she turned her attention to Jairdain, nodding quietly.

“And you advise the current Prince, though your wisdom could go beyond to advising and guiding the next generation of rulers that will come to sit upon the Commenori throne. That is why I offer you this”.

Amelia nodded towards the vials, her posture remaining as she took another deep breath before exhaling.

“However there is a price as I mentioned. My kind must drink blood, or else if we prolong our refusal to do so; we go mad. From time to time we must rest, hibernate as to ensure the health of our minds. The night would become your friend as the sun’s rays would burn you. And while you would be biologically immortal, your lifespan would stretch to a few thousands years before you perish”.

Taking up her glass once more, she sipped silently before cradling it in her hands as they rest in her lap. Another soft sigh escaped her lips, her attention shifting between the two. She knew that such a decision was not one made lightly.

“This shall not be forced upon you, for there is no point in forcing you to partake and change”.

[member="Silfe Sosuri"] [member="Jairdain"]

Silfe watched the two women, letting her mind contemplate the offer being given. It would be tempting for most people; extended life beyond extended life and the possibility of doing significant work over that time to bring peace to a turbulent galaxy. Good work could be done. A full lifetime could be lived and more. Silfe could imagine all the goals she could achieve, but there were many drawbacks, not the least of which were drinking blood and avoiding the sun like the plague. People would die, more in her lifetime than she could ever imagine. They would pass like the seasons, almost too short to remember.

She took a great deal of time, at least in her own mind, to contemplate the offer. As much as it was wonderful to think of all she could accomplish, the drawbacks and maybes were too great for her to feel like this was the path for her. When she came to Commenor, she knew her life was there and that she was on the right path. This did not feel that way. In the end, she shook her head. "Thank you for the offer. I understand what it could be for me, but I do not feel it is right for me, at least not at this time in my life. I am where and how I need to be."

Listening to the answers provided, Jairdain nodded. Especially to her question. It would require her to take lives and that wasn't something she cherished the thought of. Only wanting to be a consular and now advisor to Bradshaw, that killing might cause more harm than good. In the long run, it wasn't something she could envision herself doing.

Turning her attention to what Silfe said, she agreed with her. Right now was not the correct time to offer this. Maybe in the future, but right now Jairdain wanted to be exactly what she was. A young woman that was still growing in experience. Though that immortality did tempt her slightly, the price was too much currently.

"I will decline the offer of immortality, at least for now. Ask me again in fifty years."

As she finished speaking​, both Silfe and Amelia would hopefully pick up on the little bit of humor she attempted to put into the conversation.

With a silent nod the woman stood slowly, stepping away from the table, she disappeared into the other room for a moment. Silently returning, two more cases in her hands, she set them down on the table before her, opening them to reveal that they contained nothing for the moment. Carefully she pulled the two vials from their resting place, setting each one into their own case before closing them. Then that sly smirk returned to her lips as she looked towards Silfe, a hand extending towards her with the case firmly grasped.

"For you, in case you decide in some time to change your mind. Unlike most bloods, this will keep for a time provided you ensure that it is well stored and managed. Of course if you do decide to change your mind at a later date and have misplaced this gift, do not hesitate to visit me my sweet."

Her voice purred once again.

"Perhaps at that time we may enjoy another bottle of wine?"

Her eyebrow rose slightly in a suggestive manner before she looked towards Jairdain. Her smile remained, and once more she was exuding sexuality rather than the stern seriousness she had previously when speaking of this gift. Carefully her free hand took Jairdain's in its grasp, her other hand gently resting the case into her palm.

"Likewise the offer extends to you as well. If you happen to misplace this gift, do not hesitate in visiting me..."

[member="Silfe Sosuri"] | [member="Jairdain"]

Silfe almost let out a breath audibly she hadn't known she had been holding. Catching it only at the last second, she let it out quietly. It was not as if she expected Amelia to get angry at their refusal, but she worried she would have offended the woman who had kindly offered it in the first place. Her eyes fell on Jairdain, wondering what her reasons for refusing the gift were. Was she like Silfe, happy in her life? Did she not like the drawbacks? Was immortality not a thing she wanted? One could come up with many reasons. Imagination was something Silfe had secretly indulged often in her life.

She smiled to herself a little as [member="Amelia Sorenn-Syrush"] left them for a time. As the very seductive woman came back into the room, she was holding two cases similar to the first that offered immortal life. Looking curious, she wondered if they were the same, but if so, why bring them after the refusal? Amelia answered her unspoken question with ease and not a little flirtation. Silfe watched the woman take out a vial of blood and place it in the empty case, explaining what it was. Feeling like refusing the possibility of the gift would be an insult and figuring it was possible that she might one day change her mind, she accepted the case reverentially.

Silfe blushed a little and nodded. "Perhaps."

After they both spoke their minds on the offer, it did not appear to upset Amelia in any way. Not that Jairdain expected it would, but Amelia was almost unknown to her. Silfe she knew only a little better if she was completely honest. What she learned about both of them this evening was good and felt they could work together. She also knew that each of had lines between work and personal lives. Something not everybody had and she respected this about them.

However, what transpired in these rooms would stay with Jairdain. She didn't have anybody she felt she could go and speak to, but if she did, she found it unlikely she would. That was one thing she missed. A friend to confide in. In time maybe one or both Silfe and Amelia could fill that role, but not yet.

When they answered, Amelia got up and moved into another room to return moments later. She took her seat back and laid the two vials into separate cases which she gave to both of them. In saying the offer would always be there. That if either of them lost their vials and wanted to take her up on that offer later to just inform her.

Gone from her was the business that was just present at the offer and back was the seductress. If Jairdain had the inclination, then she might very well have taken Amelia up on her offer. As she stated earlier though, she did not know her well enough to strongly consider it this evening.

Not refusing the offered gift, Jairdain took the case and rested it on her lap.

"Thank you, Amelia for your thoughts and offer. As well as your understanding. I for one truly appreciate everything."

A soft smile remained upon her lips as she slowly rose from her seat, her eyes falling upon Silfe for a moment as she moved towards the cabinet. Turning her attention away, her hands carefully grasped another bottle, lifting it from where it rest quietly upon the shelf. Slowly she ran her fingers over the bottle as she held it firmly before turning back to her guests. As she crossed the room to the seats again, her eyes settled upon and remained focused upon Silfe before she set the bottle down upon the table.

"A parting gift for you my dear. A Corellian Wine, circa 0 BBY."

With her devilish grin still upon her lips she turned and focused upon Jairdain once more.

"I would also like to offer you a parting gift my dear, if there is anything that comes to mind, please do not hesitate to ask. I would like to think that we three in this room could come to be... closer in the future."

With that she brought her hand up, motioning towards the doors as she looked over her shoulder to see the sun beginning to crest over the horizon. A soft smirk pulling at the edge of her lip as she snapped her fingers, the shades shutting quickly to darken the room. A soft purr of contentment slipped pass her lips before she spoke once more.

"If you so wish it, rooms have been set aside for you to rest in before leaving. Unless there is something more that you two would desire to discuss in this moment?"

[member="Jairdain"] [member="Silfe Sosuri"]

Silfe watched as [member="Jairdain"] also regarded the gift with the same respect that she had and accepted it as such. Still, [member="Amelia Sorenn-Syrush"] was not done. She moved about the room in the same silky manner she had when she had first met the two women. Really, if Silfe ever wanted to learn how to ooze sex, she should simply watch and emulate Amelia, but that wasn't much her style ... at least not in her young years. Who knows what is to come of her life that was just really beginning?

Silfe watched curiously as Amelia brought a bottle to the table before them and offered it to her as a parting gift. Such a bottle was nigh priceless in any part of the galaxy. There was much in her education that included understanding the worth of such things. At least her father had done something right. She gasped and reached forward to touch the bottle ever so gently in great awe. "Amelia!" she exclaimed and smiled wide. "Thank you. What a fantastic gift. I shall have to keep my eye on something to get you in return."

She looked up at the strangely alluring woman. "I have to decline the accommodations you graciously arranged. I must return to my office tonight. I have a cultural agreement to look over before tomorrow's meeting."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom