Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

A Night In

Since the position of Head of Security had effectively fallen into her lap, there had been a number of individuals that worked with or for the Commenor Systems Alliance that she had yet to become introduced to - or even meet outside of a work setting - which she sought to remedy. In the more recent meeting in regards to the slander and out right lies that Ra Vizla had thrown in claiming that the 'Commenor Systems Axis' - as he called it - were plotting against him, her hues had been captivated for a moment or two by two other young women that attended as well.
Of course she knew little of the two, and it was her hope that she would be capable of bonding some kind of friendship between them or at least find a means to more effectively work together when they had a need to do so. Sitting quietly in the meeting room, though it was more of an executive suite at a rather fancy Commenori Hotel near the starport, she leaned back in her seat. The gown she wore was to the say the least, barely modest, having just enough cloth to cover the more often sexualized parts of her femmine figure.
With a soft smirk she rose from her seat, her golden hues falling upon the two guests as the doors were opened by her personal guards.
"Thank you... You may leave us now... Ladies, please."
Amelia brought her hand up, offering them each the two chairs that sat opposite of the coffee table and the luxurious lounging couch that she had taken a seat at. With her small smirk being replaced with a welcoming smile, the hint of her fangs shown for just a moment before she gracefully moved towards the wall. Her hand lightly pressing along the seam as it spun out to reveal a hidden cabinet within.
"May I offer you a drink?"
She asked as she plucked a long stem wine glass from where it hung, her other hand gently lifting up a crystal decanter filled with a sanguine liquid.
[member="Silfe Sosuri"] | [member="Jairdain"]

Silfe was surprised by the invitation though really, she should not have been. Inevitably she would be meeting with everyone of importance to the Commenor Systems Alliance and all of it's allies and perhaps even it's enemies. Since the meeting was to take place at a rather fancy hotel nearby, she chose a rather fancy dress (minus the belt) to go with it. Though the dress came without undergarments, she made sure to wear suitable black camisole underneath so that the sheer fabric of the dress did not expose her. Some people embraced their sexuality and wore it like a perfectly fitting glove. Silfe had yet to find that particular ability but she did love wearing fine things that some would consider sensual. For example, the dress was made with the finest silk and the softest sheer materials.

Her guards accompanied her as always as she walked through the lobby and made her way up to the executive suite. Her guards remained outside the suite as she was beckoned to enter. When she walked into the finely appointed suite, she could not help but notice the difference in [member="Amelia Sorenn-Syrush"] from the last time she had seen the woman. Instead of armor, she was wearing a dress that was only really loosely that and the energy around the woman was different too though Silfe could not say why. It was almost electric. Perhaps it was the extreme suggestiveness of the flattering and lovely attire the woman chose to greet her guests wearing. To prevent herself from staring, she turned her attention to the seats indicated and the suite around them, eventually choosing to sit in one of the designated chairs.

At the question from their hostess, Silfe smiled as she returned her gaze to Amelia and said "Yes, that would be lovely." The Minister of Foreign Affairs briefly debated what she wanted to drink. This didn't seem like a tea type meeting. She was still blushing a little, the soft pink added to her warm skin tone prettily but it was less than when she first walked in. "Wine please. Pinot Noir if you have it?"

After a very interesting couple of meetings and an SJO gathering, Jairdain wasn't expecting she would get an invitation for a more private meeting with anybody. On the other hand it wasn't out of the ordinary coming from the Head of Security. She would probably want to interview and get to know the people working closely with the royal family.

What made the invitation even more interesting was it didn't take place in the palace, but at one of hotels. Assuming it was more of a business meeting, she wore what she normally wore. Her pants were black, shirt was white, but had a frilled collar and cuffs at the end of the long sleeves. There was a black vest over her shirt that had feathers on the front. She rarely wore her hair styled anything more that what was natural so it hung down her back in slightly curling waves with a little of it resting lightly on her shoulders.

Even though she was blind, her vision with the Force allowed her to navigate the city and make it to the destination safely. Walking in through the doors, the beauty was lost on her, but the service was not. Somebody was there to guide her to the room for the meeting and opened the door for her. He left her at that point and she entered.

Noticing Silfe was also there, she gave her a nod and then one of a more formal nature to Amelia.

"I apologize for being a few minutes late."

[member="Silfe Sosuri"] [member="Amelia Sorenn-Syrush"]

Amelia offered a smile, knowing that the dress she had worn was likely the reason as to the blushing in her guest. Leaning forward, though only just enough to provide the woman a glimpse down the front of her gown - Amelia's smile turned into a soft smirk - before she rose again.
"I should have just that, though where did I put it?"
She questioned as she slipped away back towards the cabinet, her hands slowly slipping over the various bottles before she smirked again. Her hand gently gripped the throat of the bottle before slowly and carefully freeing it from where it lay. With her other hand she cradled it carefully whilst lifting up a long stem glass - her movements were graceful and calculated - as she turned back to the table. With the glass resting upon the surface, she looked to the woman.
"A Pinot Noir... circa 335 ABY... sometime before the Gulag Plague swept across the Galaxy I believe."
With that she carefully removed the quark from the neck, her hands gently leaning the bottle and pouring just the right amount within the glass. As she set it down and stood once more, she smiled, her attention upon her new guest. Though her dress was something more casual, Amelia found a means to rather admire and appreciate just how it sat upon the individual's figure.
"You've arrived just on time... perhaps there is a drink that you would enjoy?"
Amelia asked, standing quietly now with her hands together in front of her, though the sheer gravitas of the woman gave off something into the room. It wasn't one of seriousness or even a stern focus, it was more... alluring.

Silfe could not take her eyes of [member="Amelia Sorenn-Syrush"] now that she was seated and had nothing else to draw her attention. And not, did amelia make sure Silfe got any eye full. The young woman watched with interest as Amelia found the bottle she was looking for and prepared a glass of the requested wine.

The vintage of the wine once spoken almost made her drop the glass of the precious dark burgundy liquid but Silfe was able to somehow keep her grip. Finally, [member="Jairdain"] entered the hotel suite. Silfe was a little relived to see the other woman. Maybe she would be able to handle the flirtations of Amelia better than Silfe had.

Using this moment where she was not the center of attention, Silfe sipped the wine she had been given and practically purred. It was more silky than the fabric of the dress she wore. "Oh my." She breathed out in enjoyment and wonder.

The change in Amelia was obvious to Jairdain immediately. It made her slightly curious as to why she wanted her come now. It seemed to be more than a simple interview. Amelia offered her a drink, but she actually had no knowledge of what was good, bad or anything in between.

"Not at this time, thank you though."

She focused for a moment on Silfe as she walked into the room and felt she was surprised about something. There was also maybe a touch of what might be relief. Normally one able to read the emotions ​of others through the Force, some were harder to tell than others. Silfe was a bit of confusion to her. It might be because they really didn't know each other well enough for Jairdain to know what her emotions looked like through the Force.

Amelia was quite clear at the moment and well it appeared she was beckoning to Jairdain to come in and explore. To taste something new and desire what she could provide. It was a totally new sensation and feeling, for once Jairdain was unsure of how to react to the feeling.

"Maybe some water or juice."

It would provide her something to focus on for a little while at least.

With a soft smile, Amelia nodded silently as she moved back towards the cabinet of drinks. Taking a moment, she ensured that had Silfe been keeping her eyes upon her figure, she got a better look at just how the gown Amelia wore was tightly formed to her figure. Reaching up, she plucked a bottle from the cabinet along with a more stout glass than the long stem wine glasses that she and Silfe had holding their drinks.

"I hope you'll find this to your liking... a Muja Fruit Juice... perfectly chilled".

Amelia said with a soft smile, pouring just the right amount in the glass before setting it down along with the bottle. As if anticipating the woman's needs, she ensured that it was within her reach, though not in such a way that it could be easily knocked over. A gentle brush of her hand along Jairdain's shoulder was hopefully enough to further help her come to know Amelia - though that was the reason for the meeting - as she took her own seat.

Crossing one leg over the other, her slender fingers lift her own glass up as she took a sip of the sanguine liquid. A soft purr of her own escaped her lips as she looked towards Silfe before turning her attention upon Jairdain. Setting the glass down, she let out a soft, sultry sigh as she leaned back in her seat.

"Ladies, thank you for coming tonight... I thought it prudent that we spend some time coming to know each other..."

A soft and rather suggestive smile grew upon her lips.

"Outside of an office setting..."

Silfe had no idea how to react to Amelia's outward and obvious ease with her sensuality. She simply blushed, looked when she dared or concentrated on her wine when she didn't. As Amelia sat, she watched the woman lounge and drink whatever she was drinking. Silfe didn't know and maybe she didn't want to know. She was unnerved.

"I think that sounds like a splendid plan." Silfe replied, grasping onto any other subject that the sheer dress on Amelais body that occupied her thoughts. "All I know of you is that you are one of our new ministers and all I know of Jairdain is that she is blind and tutoring Bradshaw."

Accepting the glass, with thanks, the caress on her shoulder did not go unnoticed. The physical connection did not offer any further insight into Amelia as that wasn't how Jairdain's empathy worked. It did make her motivation for this little gathering more clear though.

Listening to the words spoke and the suggestive hint under them, Jairdain knew this would prove to be an interesting evening. She was pleased with the juice after taking a sip and set the glass on the table between them.

Turning her attention to Silfe when she spoke, she nodded. There wasn't much more known about her and she didn't know either of them very well at all. Jairdain agreed they should know each other better, but maybe not on quite the personal basis Amelia had in mind.

"Yes, I advise Bradshaw and when the opportunity comes up, impart bits of wisdom that maybe he'll remember and use."

Her voice was filled with a touch of humor and she took anther sip of her drink.

"Ah yes... my position within the Commenori Government is one of... chance."

Amelia said, a soft purr dancing along with her words as she leaned just slightly forward, her attention remaining upon Silfe for a moment before her hand grasped her glass once more. As she lift up the wine glass, she turned her attention back to Jairdain, listening to her words as she smiled once more before leaning back. Her eyes closed for a moment, for now was the time to listen as her glass lightly pressed to her lips. The sanguine liquid slipped across and for a moment her fangs were shown again.

As her golden hues opened to focus upon the woman on her right, she smirked just so slightly.

"I have the honor or bad lucky depending on your view, of having accepted the title and position as Head of Security."

She said before taking another sip of her drink - the glass lightly clicking on the table - as she set it down once more. Whilst she could make subtle eye contact and hints of emphasis with her words, such as a small raised brow, when she spoke with Silfe, it wasn't as easy with her other companion for the evening. Thus she would return to words, and permit them to paint a picture for herself.

"Advising the Crown Prince, a position of great importance, though I must learn your secret of how to handle his... ego..."

Head of Security, ah yes, that was it. Silfe wondered what qualifications @Amelia Soreen-Syrush had for such a position, but the question would have been incredibly rude to ask. Amelia had been appointed by Lady Kay and who was Silfe to question her choice. Lady Kay had appointed her as Minister of Foreign Affairs without much in the way of experience. The woman thrived on giving people chances whom she believed in. Granted, just by Amelia's incredible charisma alone, Silfe could imagine she had plenty to offer. There was something incredibly enticing and dangerous about her. Silfe blushed again and turned to [member="Jairdain"] who was more safe for her to interact with.

The conversation turned to [member="Bradshaw Ku"], the man she was currently dating. She knew there was a bit part of him that was still quite the womanizer, philanderer, and cad. He still didn't take his duties seriously as Prince unless forced to and she suspected she was something he took seriously for now... but how long would that last?

"Pique his interest. Keep him guessing. Be unattainable and best him intellectually." She said in answer to the unspoken question presented by Amelia.

Body language was lost on Jairdain, but she could still show hers. When Amelia said in answer that she got position as a matter of chance, she looked in her with a curious expression.

"In a way you and I can work together then. At least to a degree. How does one get that position by chance though?"

In her turn, Amelia asked how she handled Brad's ego. Silfe provided her answer and that pretty much summed it up.

"Another one is to stand firm either with or against him. Don't show weakness. No, that's not quite right. He's not a predator and seeking a weakness to exploit. I can't quite put my finger on it. Most of all, even though he's a prince, he's still human. So I don't treat him any differently than I would another person. I mean I give him and his parents the respect they get from their positions, but no more than that formality. Not sure if that makes any sense."

Taking another drink, she enjoyed the taste and directed her attention to Silfe.

"How did you come by as Minister of Foreign Affairs?"

An eyebrow rose slightly, a soft smirk tugging at her lip as her attention remained upon Silfe while she intently listened to the young woman. Bringing her glass up, her attention was turned to Jairdain in return, taking a sip as she listened to her as well. Between the question of how she came about her position and her response on how she handled the Crown Prince - a soft chuckle escaped her lips - as she took a sip from her glass before setting it down on the table. Shifting slightly again, she crossed her leg over the other again, her elbow resting on her knee as she leaned forward.

"Ah... yes... As I've said it happened to fall into my lap."

Amelia said as she leaned back slightly, her arms held up in a subtle shrug before her golden hues fell upon the two women. A sly smirk upon her lips as she let out a soft sight before give a soft look to Silfe.

"I was proposing a business model for the construction of a new military training facility on Truuine to Kay... After getting her permission, she made a request, that being to take on the position of Head of Security."

A soft purr escaped from her as she leaned forward slightly, listening to how the two women dealt with the Prince, which only caused her smirk to remain. Lightly tapping her fingers upon her knee, she kept her attention upon Silfe. Her eyebrow perked up again as she slowly shifted her attention between the two women - and though Jairdain did pique her interest - much of her attention was on Silfe for the moment; though she still saw something alluring in Jairdain as well.

"Hmm... I believe myself rather unattainable to the Prince... after all, I would much rather find myself lain next to a beautiful woman than a male..."

She spoke the last part whilst looking at Silfe and offering a small smile.

Silfe sipped her own excellent wine, perhaps a touch too quickly due to her rather flustered state and because it was quite simply the best she had ever had. She was done long before either of the other two ladies and set the empty glass on the table with her long fingers. Her attention was on Jairdain as she explained how she handled [member="Bradshaw Ku"] and agreed with the astute woman.

At the question directed to her about her own job origins, Silfe smiled rather warmly. She lived her job and was incredibly grateful for Kay who had taken a chance on her. "Actually it sort of fell in my lap as well. I came to Commenor to represent Cyrillia as a senator back when that was a hopeful thought but found shortly after arriving, that the Senate was to be dissolved. My father had sent me but i did not wish to return home. I stayed for a little while longer than was proper. News had finally reached home about the Senate dissolution and my father, having realized I had not come home immediately, was coming to fetch me. Lady Kay offered me the position minutes before his arrival and I accepted. He was none too pleased but I certainly am."

Her attention went to Amelia as she started speaking and quickly found herself blushing a delicate pink at the attention of the woman and the less insinuation, more bold declaration of her desire for certain sexual partners. Silfe may be quite innocent in many respects, but she was intelligent and it didn't take more than a second to connect the dots about Amelia's behavior and her words. Amelia was flirting with her, but was she also flirting with Jairdain? The nuances of this dance were not familiar to the young woman. She was incredibly uneducated in the ways of all of that. Perhaps that was why Brad liked her so much. Silfe didn't know exactly what to do and suddenly wished she had more wine.

The verbal cues Amelia were given brought a sense of credence to her statement about a predator hunting its prey. She wanted Silfe and herself for something, what it was, Jairdain didn't know. The idea was there, but only part of it. Amelia had invited them in an attempt to seduce them and admitted as much when she spoke to mostly Silfe.

Now Jairdain had felt she had been exposed to quite a lot in her short life. Having been with her people, the Jedi and Sith, even a little bit of time with the First Order and now on Commenor, it was unexpected. She had known love and passion both with men. However, never with a woman and she had never thought of it before. Now she wasn't opposed to the idea, but she didn't have a real connection with Amelia. What was there, was just blooming and at the probing and getting to know one another stage. Nowhere near any point she would be attracted to Amelia. There was something else more than that here at play though.

Nodding at the answers, it seemed of the three of them, Jairdain had been the only one to seek out her position. Luck had brought the others theirs and she smiled slightly. In hearing about Silfe's father, she picked up on that their relationship was rocky and that was putting it nicely. Her own parents were dead, but they had been loving and caring. Not being able to imagine anything else, she felt a bit of sorrow for Silfe.

Keeping quiet, she took a sip of the juice and set the glass back down.

Gently grasping the wine bottle, Amelia brought it up, carefully pouring just enough to supply the young woman with more of the wine she had so taken to upon her first tasting. A soft smile still upon her lips as she kept her Golden hues locked with the young woman's - seeming to pour on instinct alone - as she didn't look down at the glass. Setting the bottle aside once more, a soft smirk shown the hint of her fang, though she knew from the small time already spent together that Jairdain would not see the small hint.

Slowly she took up her own glass, taking a long sip whilst looking over the rim at Silfe, before setting it down. A soft trialing of her tongue ran along her lip before she leaned back, resuming her relaxed pose. Turning her head towards Jairdain, she smiled while listening to the woman - taking in both of their stories - as she took a deep breath.

"It would seem that we three have each found our own way into Government and Politics, either through luck or by choice."

Amelia offered, a soft purr upon her words as her attention was now with Jairdain. She took the moment to admire the woman, and though it seemed that Silfe was rather receptive, or otherwise out of her element - there was a respect - knowing that Jairdain would be a bit more difficult to conquer in a sense. Of course there was always the pleasure that came from such a long engagement of cat and mouse, just as their was a pleasure from the conquest of those not exactly in their element.

"Though I did request the two of you here so that I could ply you with drinks in a bid to seduce you, I've also request you two here for another purpose."

She decided that being blunt was the best option at this moment as her golden hues settled upon Silfe, once more offering the young woman a smile. Taking another sip from her own glass, she noted that the sanguine liquid was nearly gone, causing her to lift up the crystal decanter and pour out another ration of her drink of choice. Setting both the glass and decanter down, she let out a soft sigh, though it was more of contentment than anything else.

"I have an offer for the two of you, and no, it is not that offer which I will extend before we call this meeting..."

What did one do with such obvious attentions as Amelia visited upon Silfe? Having no idea how to demure, she just blushed more and didn't take her eyes off of Amelia. For her part, Amelia was enjoying it and putting on a show. On some level, Silfe understood this too. It didn't stop her cheeks from coloring a pleasant shade of soft pink though. Silfe found quite a bit of strength in gathering her wine glass to herself once more. She could hide behind it just a bit and it shielded her from Amelia's very blatant staring. @Jaridain was handling all of this far better than she. Was it because she was blind and could avoid all of the physically suggestive invitations Amelia was displaying? Probably.

The idea that Silfe had been brought her for two purposes, one of them being seduction into bed with a woman she hardly knew was a bit overwhelming. [member="Bradshaw Ku"] flirted and joked but he never just tried to seduce her straight to bed like Amelia was trying to do. The idea of that kind of relationship had not been on her radar until Amelia had made it known her preference. If she was honest with herself, she wasn't sure if she had a preference of a particular gender or not. Her experience was so little and with women, not at all. Her relationship with Brad was not official in any way. There were no claims or understandings between them yet, but Silfe usually wasn't the kind of girl to just fall into bed with someone, especially with someone of whom she knew so little.

Looking at Jairdain for some kind of leadership as to the second offer Amelia was alluding to, she sat back as if taking a physical step from Amelia would somehow clear her head. The wine was subsequently enjoyed.

She couldn't help but give a small chuckle at what Amelia admitted as to one of the purposes of asking them here. It was as much as she surmised when she walked through the door. When she said she had another offer to make, it piqued Jairdain's interest.

Lifting one of her eyebrows and clearly directing her full attention to Amelia, hopefully she would be able to tell this.

"What is this other offer?"

Sensing Silfe felt a little lost in the situation, she would attempt to send a calm sense to her through the Force. Not knowing if Silfe could pick up on these things, Jairdain hoped the sensation would help ease the woman's nerves.

Jairdain picked up the glass of her juice and took a sip of it before speaking again.

"While I'm not opposed to potentially exploring in the future something. That you propose it might happen tonight, I think was wishful thinking."

There was no anger or any negative tone in her voice.

The glass would lightly ring out as she set it down on the table before her. A moment ago she was flirtatious and open about her desires for both women in the room, now her tone was something more serious and focused. With her legs slipping off of one another, she stood up silently, moving back to the desk in the back of the room. Lightly pulling open the draw, she produced a small black case, the draw silently slipping shut as she moved back to her guests.

Her golden hues fell upon [member="Silfe Sosuri"] once more, offering a soft and playful smirk as she leaned forward to set the case down - in the process providing the young woman a better look down the top of her gown - of course [member="Jairdain"] 's comment brought a soft smirk upon her lips. Slowly opening the black case to reveal the contents, she took her seat once more and cleared her throat.

"I did not expect it to be so easy when it came to either of you, though that is something we can discuss later..."

She smirked before motioning to the case again.

"I am offering you time... though there will be a cost. That case contains two vials, both of which contain a sample of my own blood. If you imbibe in the liquid, you'll become as I am, a member of my species, albeit it a lesser variety... My proposal is immortality..."

Thankfully [member="Jairdain"] was on top of the situation and Silfe was able to take a back seat to her leadership. There was no graceful way to somehow explain her ignorance and unease though Silfe strongly suspected Amelia knew exactly the effect she was having and was enjoying it. At some point Silfe needed to find her courage. Now however, was not that moment. She remained nervous and sipped regularly of the fine wine Amelia had shared with her. She watched Jairdain and Amelia in their interactions and wondered at the case.

While Silfe could not knowingly feel the calm emanating from the blind woman, she felt it's effects nonetheless soon enough. There was almost a visible relaxation to the woman's tense shoulders. She even sighed softly and set down the glass. By the time Amelia made her offer, Silfe was a little more comfortable and a little less anxious. Even the dipping of the chest to provide a rather blatant look down Amelia's dress was not enough to quite shake her though she did blink rather wide eyed.

She was able to listen to the offer with genuine curiosity. Her eyes went from the case to Amelia's face. This was no small thing being offered and Silfe had to wonder at the why of it. The woman hardly knew either of her two guests. It was surprising that the offer would be made to someone so little known. Was this not some great honor? It seemed so with the presentation of the sleek black case. Or maybe it wasn't and it just seemed that way to Silfe's mind. Erring on the side of the former idea rather than the latter, she considered the case and the person making the offer for several long moments before responding.

"This seems to be quite the offer. Why us?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom