Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

A New Writer Appears!

Hey everyone, my name is Robin, or you can just call me Kenzie. I've been writing for a long time now, and I'm no stranger to RPs. I've been wanting to join a Star Wars forum for some time, as I'm new to writing for it, and this place seemed really nice and active. I'm really looking forward to playing with and getting to know you all, and I'll try to have a character or two done ASAP!
If you'd like to ask me anything, let me know. Cookies have been provided accordingly. :)

Stephanie Swail

Look what they've done to my dream
[member="Kenzie"]

Welcome to the Chaos! Glad to have you here, and please shout if you have any questions about the site, cookie recipes or even if you want help getting out there in an RP.

Question - what aspect of Star Wars are you into most? Films? Games? Novels? What's your fancy.

Have fun out there!

:)

Asterion said:
[member="Kenzie"]

Welcome to the Chaos! Glad to have you here, and please shout if you have any questions about the site, cookie recipes or even if you want help getting out there in an RP.

Question - what aspect of Star Wars are you into most? Films? Games? Novels? What's your fancy.

Have fun out there!

:)
[member="Asterion"]

I'm a newish fan. I got into it through seeing the prequels and later the original trilogy, and I've also been a fan of the TV shows and the games (KotOR 2 is one of my all-time favorite games). I've recently started to get into the novels as well, both the older ones and the books following the new post-Disney canon. I recently started reading Dark Lord: The Rise of Darth Vader.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom