Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

A New Start (Witches Of A New Dawn) (Invite)

"Can't believe I simply walked away like that. Sure I may have kept my life but I allowed that crone to still live as well." Kiyala muttered to herself as she strode the streets of Alderaan disguised only by the fact she used a spell that made her seem very unimportant so most overlooked her. She needed to keep herself under the radar as made her way about the perimeter of the palace she lived in. Behind the palace was a beautiful cliff view of the ocean and if one had the right eyes they could just barely see a rather large building inside the face of the cliff and extending deep inside.

Kiyala had a secret entrance directly from the palace but she wanted to get a little sunshine before she did anything else. As she approached the cliff end she awaited until the cost was clear before dialing in the code into the a secret formation and from the ground rose up an elevator. As she stepped inside the doors whooshed closed behind her ensuring that the air systems were working before dropping her several feet down towards the base. Stepping inside she was welcomed to the sound of the younger acolyte either sounds of exertion as they sparred or the roar of a Rancor attempting to pick their master.

She sent several off-world clients back to Dathomir over the last months to retrieve all of her stuff as well as another few to buy a couple of Rancors. The Rancors being the reason so much space was needed and why she had to do some reformation to her original plans of the base. In the near by future she planned to introduce a few Rancors to them to the general wildlife of the planet but that needed a more stable mind to think of fully the long term effect. As she walked into the new base of the Witches, she wondered would everyone be on type as she pulled various strings getting her members a rather stylish manor for their own use while they stayed on Alderaan.

"Thank you all for joining me today, it is refreshing to see that the true ideology of being a Witch or simply being yourself as not died in this galaxy."

@[member="Token Waters"] @[member="Lavania"] @[member="Darth Metus"] @[member="Circe Savan"] @[member="Leena & Kareena"] @[member="Rave Merrill"] @[member="Valentina Clairemont"]

Life for the blonde was being interesting. She had left Corellia after the incident with her family, and had wandered the galaxy a little, finding herself in the Sith. Then the Republic and Fels showed up. And that made life way too complicated to stay there, even if they had accepted her. She probably wouldn’t have fit in too well there. But she was hearing of rumors around

She’d run into Sindy in Amfar, and that was awesome, still, Token had a bit of traveling to do on her own. To figure herself out. She would meet up with Sindy again, she was sure of it. But this whole call about Witches? That might be very interesting to consider!

And, well, Alderaan fit with what she was thinking of a world she wanted to find herself on. Maybe later on she could talk her friend into coming here, if it was up the alley for both of them. If not, it was a good place for Token to learn her next step in the galaxy. Seeing the one who must be Kiyala, the blonde smiled. Really, being oneself was important, if not the only important person to be in this mixed up galaxy.

@[member="Kiyala Demont"] @Lavania @Darth Metus @Circe Savan @Leena & Kareena @Rave Merrill @Valentina Clairemont

Leena & Kareena

L
Leena was in the lead, Kareena right behind her. They had both come here to meet with a woman to see if they could receive training from her. Well, at least Leena was here for training. Kareena was just following her sister. They were both wearing similar attire: A dark brown strapless corset-like top, Black skinny jeans, and combat boots. They were the nicest clothes they had, and Leena had insisted that they be worn. "Ugh, why are we even here, Len? So we can be Jedi?" Kareena grumbled as she trailed her sister. Leena glanced back at her with a stern expression. "No, Kar. We're here because we need to learn how to better use our powers, and maybe even strengthen them. These people have nothing to do with the Jedi," She said as she pulled out a small datapad. They made their way to the back of the large palace and stopped at the cliff edge. Kareena crossed her arms "Great. I'm guessing these people we're meeting are invisible?" She said, glancing around to see no others besides her sister. Leena ignored her. The datapad had a code on it that was sent by an unknown someone. It had merely given coordinates, the code, and the simple note of "Your training begins here". Leena looked around for a moment. Where would you type a hidden code? Then she noticed an odd rock formation on the ground. Upon further inspection, it looked like a keypad. Leena bent down and typed in the code, then stood back and waited. Soon, an elevator emerged from the ground. Kareena raised her eyebrows. "What a surprise. A secret entrance..." She said sarcastically. The doors to the elevator opened, and Leena stepped inside. Kareena shook her head. "Len, this is crazy! We have absolutely no idea where this thing goes. And plus, what if it's a trap?" Leena crossed her arms and gave her an evil little smirk. "I never thought I'd see the day when you were scared, Kar." Kareena glared at Leena, but got in the elevator. As the doors were closing, Kareena looked a little nervous. "If I die today, Len, I'm so haunting your ass..." Leena merely chuckled as the descended into the secret facility.

@[member="Kiyala Demont"] @[member="Lavania"] @[member="Darth Metus"] @[member="Circe Savan"] @[member="Token Waters"] @[member="Rave Merrill"] @[member="Valentina Clairemont"]

| @[member="Leena & Kareena"] | @[member="Token Waters"] | @[member="Kiyala Demont"] |

Vilox Pazela emerged into the atrium of the building, lowering the cowl of his darkened robe as he did so. His yellow predatory eyes adjusted to the light of the room and began to observe it's occupants. He did not recognize the three girls, for he was not familiar with them. Kiyala Demont, however, was a woman that the Dark Master was familiar with. He was particularly interested in the Witch claiming a place in the following that he was creating in the Unknown Regions at Aza'Zoth. It was one of the reasons why he had ventured to Alderaan, for they hadn't got the opportunity to speak one on one in the Spires of Hell.

He finished walking, yards from Kiyala at this point. With a somber expression, he said, "Hello Kiyala."

Kiyala took a moment to compose herself as it wouldn't do for her to look nervous in front of the start of a new era. She noticed the young blond first though they had never met in person, she could tell the girl must have been referred here. It was around this time she could hear before she saw two obvious twins and couldn't help but find amusement that though they wore different colors they still in fact matched. "It's nice to meet you all, and I guess the first thing we'll get out the way is names. I'm Kiyala Demont the Queen of Alderaan but also to Matron of the Witches; it is with great trust that I'm placing in you my future sisters that you won't betray it okay?" She paused for a moment as the level of darkness within the force greatly changed and her eyes darted not out of fear but bewilderment as @[member="Vilox Pazela"] made an entrance.

"Nice too meet you as always Lord Pazela. I'm giving these new prospects an introduction but if you want to tag along your welcome then we can speak business after okay?" Kiyala said this before turning back to the trio giving them an easy going smile as the presence of a Dark Master was not one grows used too. And she could feel some of them clung more to the light than the dark so she felt the need to add. "Also as stated in the invitation, we don't discriminate on alliance but peace is mandatory so feel free to know no one here is ever coming after you or they'll end up under my boot. But moving on I need to know your names and what it is you wish to find here with the Witches. . . I know all first day of school stuff but it is actually important."

| @Leena & Kareena | @Token Waters | @Kiyala Demont | @Arcturus Procyon

| @[member="Kiyala Demont"] |

The Dark Master held up his hand in a gesture before replying, "It is, indeed, my pleasure." He turned his back away from the Queen of Alderaan to study the architecture of the room, greedily absorbing the area and learning more about the place. His head was leaned to the left as he went through the process of observation, study and analysis.

Why did she think she recognized the one who entered the room. Token was mulling that over in her head until she could place the name. Of course, it wasn’t until she spoke. Queen? Was that it. It must’ve been, right? Not some sort of memory from a dream? Or was it that? The blonde did have some pretty intense dreams, at times. Of a desert, and a tower in a field of roses. But that just was crazy talk. Something symbolic that she would need to figure for herself.

She smiled with the notice that it was kind of ‘first day of class’ esque. Still, the girl bit her lip. It was odd, being alone, she wasn’t used to it. But there was a first time for everything. And she might not be alone forever. She looked at the hooded figure, and then the two ladies, who must be twins. Was Token the youngest here? Most likely.

She stood up wearing her black dress and boots. For whatever reason black felt like the color she needed. She made a small curtsy. “I’m Token. And… I guess I’m not really from anywhere?” Should she count that she was with the Sith for a week or so before they fell?

@[member="Vilox Pazela"] @[member="Kiyala Demont"] @[member="Leena & Kareena"]

| @[member="Token Waters"] | @[member="Kiyala Demont"] | @[member="Leena & Kareena"] |

The Dark Master listened to each of them intently, studying each face before turning his attention to the Queen of Alderaan. "Tell me, your majesty, are the Republic aware that a noblewoman on one of their most infamous and treasured worlds is Force-sensitive, meeting and discussing about a group of people that the Jedi Order have spent centuries keeping them locked in the Dathomir system?"

"I'd say not. Not do they know that the senator of one of their most independent worlds is a former Sith Lord." Circe had arrived here in order to assist Kiyala with the methodology she intended to employ to make these "New Witches." She had been willing to stand up for Kiyala during the crisis of Dathomirians leadership, and as was willing to do so again here on Alderaan.

"There's much the Republic doesn't know."

@[member="Vilox Pazela"] @[member="Kiyala Demont"] @[member="Leena & Kareena"] @[member="Token Waters"]

"What's important is that we keep all of these things on the hush hush you know?" She said looking at her new sister @[member="Token Waters"] before welcoming @[member="Circe Savan"] as she arrived. After the fact she'd turn back to Token as she introduced herself and told of where she was from or the lack thereof. "Well your welcome to use this place and the house I've provided for you here on Alderaan whenever you need too. In fact, I have a side little mission that I might need an extra hand on if you all are interested." Through various rumor mills and Kiyala sending her own small expedition team to Arkania, Kiyala discovered something amazing that she imagined everyone in this room could find interesting and useful.

Even though Circe had answered Vazela's question she still felt compelled to answer it herself saying "No they do not. And I doubt even a search of the the old records on Dromuud Kaas could show such a thing considering myself and my former mistress used the same alias. It was the reason why Kiyala never had trouble breaking into the council or the throne room cause she had access to them through Kiara's fake id.

| @[member="Leena & Kareena"] | @[member="Token Waters"] | @Kiyala Demont | @[member="Arcturus Procyon"] | @[member="Circe Savan"] | @[member="Vilox Pazela"] | @Kiyala Demont | @[member="Arcturus Procyon"]

| @[member="Leena & Kareena"] | @[member="Token Waters"] | @[member="Kiyala Demont"] | @[member="Arcturus Procyon"] | @[member="Circe Savan"] |

"Yes, secrecy is important. Only when unseen can growth excel unopposed." Vilox turned his gaze to Circe and leaned his head to the left. Was it fate that kept bringing them into the same rooms, on the same worlds, with the same ideas? He smiled for a moment, if only briefly. There was a time when the Dark Master had thought of Circe Savan as the replacement for her adoptive daughter, Kara Vi'derya. But like her, Circe had failed the tests and had ultimately betrayed him. She was fortunate that said betrayal was minimal, for Vilox Pazela was a careful man. The Sith Master stood before him had let slip on Charros IV that she was close to Kaine Zambrano and said Dark Lord of the Sith had revealed that he knew the true identity of the man who had called himself Darth Vazela. Only three people had known his name at that time. Kara V'iderya, Circe Savan and Ashin Varanin. It had to of been Circe.

"Once more I find myself in your company Circe, how delightful."

Leena & Kareena

L
Leena listened quietly to the conversation, while Kareena glanced around at the facility curiously. "Your Majesty, my I ask when my sister and I can begin our training?" Leena said respectfully. Kareena nodded with anthusiastic agreement. "Yeah. When can we start learning more?"
@[member="Kiyala Demont"] @[member="Vilox Pazela"] @[member="Circe Savan"] @[member="Token Waters"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom