Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

A New Start {Ven Loses her Memories}

The answer wasn't terribly satisfying. It left a lot of details to be imagined, and had done little to fill in the gaps in Ven's memory. However knowing second Ven's name was quite the relief. Much better than having two people being called the same thing. If only the second part of the response had been as informative.
"Tasia? Got it. Tas-ia. T-A-S-I-A I'm guessing. Let me be momentarily blunt: You, my friend, are very pretty." Figures it the merc would be flirting not long after awaking. Comas apparently had similar effects on her as alcohol sometimes did. Very entertaining at times. But besides the oddly timed compliment, the woman seemed her normal self again. How wondrous. "And Circe, do you have any more details regarding the flamethrower related job?" Now she turned to the other redhead, a smile forming on her lips.
You're pretty too. Ven though, smile widening.
@[member="Ventasia Terana"] @[member="Circe Savan"]​

"Why, indeed, dear Ven. It's on an uncharted planet, far in the corner of the galaxy. You'll be given a Baragwin flamethrower for use against quick-growing jungle plants that fight back. If you want to go to war with nature, there's no better place to do so than Serpena. Of course, we'll have to do some work on you before you come back... more skin rejuvenation, for one. And maybe a little bit more intimately detailed work... on your prosthesis, that is."

She came over, gently placing her hand on Ven's leg and lifting it to see if she experienced any pain. "Did that hurt?"

@[member="Ven'Rain Sekairo"]

Rebellious Vanguard
She couldn't help but chuckle at the girl. Everything seemed to be coming along just find, at least mentally. Ven was already not only joking, but flirting as well. Without a doubt, it seemed as if the potentially former-merc, hadn't missed a single step. A simple shake of her head was all that she managed at first. That was, of course, until Circe seemed all too happy to rest her on the girl's leg. Ventasia never had been, or ever would be, the jealous type, but she simply wanted to keep the two apart. At least, until she could find out what she wanted to know about Circe. It was her own little way of protecting someone close to her.

"Very pretty, huh? Look who's talking. Your quite the looker yourself, sleeping princess. Though hospital clothes certainly don't do you justice. Which means we're gonna have to get you out of here and into something more..appealing. And soon. Don't you think?"

@[member="Ven'Rain Sekairo"]

"Now that I think about it... Perhaps all three of us can make this to our benefit. I have a place nearby with an extra-large bed. What say we all take a little trip there once Ven gets checked out of the hospital?" After all, fun with more than one was more fun for all. Especially when it was with the girlfriend of your ex-wife and an employee who'd been led astray by the organization responsible for killing you.

Revenge was a dish best served sexy to the Omega Protectorate.

@[member="Ventasia Terana"] @[member="Ven'Rain Sekairo"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom