Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

A New Hutt Cartel?

Without a Hutt.

Honestly, crime has taken too long of a vacation from Chaos. Sure there are small factions like the Black Tie Syndicate and, well thats it, that do small time criminal operations within and out of governments' jurisdiction. I want to see a new faction dedicating an entire area under criminal law, like the Hutt Cartels of old. Although, we don't necessarily have to be a Hutt Cartel, I'd like to do a new criminal faction in Wild Space aiming to go major and basically play as the big time criminals in Chaos, like the last few Cartels.

Honestly this is just an idea, I'd like to see if there are any (Or enough) criminals willing to go down this alley again, last time there was a Hutt Cartel it was a helluva lot of fun, and I'd like to relive that. Thanks for reading.

The Cartel will likely be under new management soon. Mine. I am going to rip the whole place apart and rebuild it. No intention of going Major though. Best of luck with the new syndicate you're looking to make. Major doesn't usually work out for them for very long. I know. I was a Raven once. A Cartel enforcer second. And on occasion a trouble shooter for the Black Ties.

[Member=Overdrola Vao]

[member="Zenva Vrotoa"] | @Overdrola Vao

I mean I have been on this site for like a year now, I personally love to see them come back to the board in a major way... (I may have an alt or two...)

Even made them a tag. -> x

Lord Ajihad said:
BTS is quite large.
When I said small, I didn't mean small as an IC or OOC faction, I meant a minor faction that had no intention of going Major. Blonde has been running the syndicate as a more of a fun and indepth writing group than a faction.

Zenva Vrotoa said:
The Cartel will likely be under new management soon. Mine. I am going to rip the whole place apart and rebuild it. No intention of going Major though. Best of luck with the new syndicate you're looking to make. Major doesn't usually work out for them for very long. I know. I was a Raven once. A Cartel enforcer second. And on occasion a trouble shooter for the Black Ties.

[Member=Overdrola Vao]
Yes, crime factions have a very hard time sticking around, partly because of the leader, partly because of the faction itself. I wasn't apart of the Ravens, but I did watch from afar as a client, and I was the Head Slaver for the most recent incarnation of the Hutt Cartel, I am trying to use what i know about major criminal factions to make a sustainable one. But good luck with your Cartel.

Ria Misrani said:
[member="Zenva Vrotoa"] | @Overdrola Vao

I mean I have been on this site for like a year now, I personally love to see them come back to the board in a major way... (I may have an alt or two...)

Even made them a tag. -> x
Nice tag!

Amarant

Dead Men End All Tales.
@Overdrola Vao

I'm a blaster-resistant Lawyer, former Black Suns ringleader, and all-around crazy person. If you need a hand, I'm sure we can come to an arrangement.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom