Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LFG A New Flavor of Sith: QOTSISAJAKAAR [Keepers of the Sith Code]

O2hJPCk.png

- [QOTSISAJAKAAR] -
DARK SECT OF THE KEEPERS OF THE SITH CODE

"Long have I studied the visions I have foreseen in my abyssal meditations. Visions of the Sith and their future. And these visions...trouble me."

"Empire and the business of its administration, accumulation, and propagation has supplanted the scared core of the Sith Order."
"The Sith Code."
"Long has it been ignored for the trappings of Imperial Bureaucracy - Sith busy themselves with the avaricious hedonism of Imperial servitude. Rather than adhere and exalt the tenants of the Sith Code."
"We have lost our way. And now must be taught it anew."
"This degradation shall endure no more."
"There is only the Code...the Qotsisajak."

"And those who keep it...the Qotsisajakaar."

- Darth Voyance -

WHAT IS THE QOTSISAJAKAAR?
The Qotsisajakaar (pronounced: QO-TSIS-AJA-KAAR, lit. trans. from ur-Kittat (High Sith): Keepers of the Sith Doctrine), is a sub-sect of the Sith Order that places more emphasis on the religiosity and discipline of adhering to the Sith Code rather than emboding an Imperial Sith mindset. What does that mean? It means a kind of Sith that isn't primarliy involved in the Imperial aesthetic of the Sith Empire - less interested in directly conquering worlds, gaining status ranks or all that sort of Imperial bureaucracy gaming.

They are instead interested in studying the more esoteric natures of the Sith Code/Darkside, studying the lore of the Sith and its ancient wisdom, and embodying the Code in their cultivation of their powers. Its a kind of Sith far more Post-Rule of Two than SWTOR/KOTOR Empire Building Sith.

Allow me to provide a historical analogous to what I mean - and yes apologies for history time. In the 17th Century, the Samurai began to codify what it meant to follow the Way of the Warrior (their own code if you will) called Bushido. In this pursuit it was preached that they should avoid the work that was "beneath" their status - commerce, administration, work, stuff like this, and instead focus on cultivating the way of the warrior - martial arts, philosophy, warrior code, etc.

This is pretty much what the Qotsisajakaar are like. They have removed themselves from what would be considered Imperial Sith style of cultivation of the Sith Code and instead focused on studying it by itself. To Darth Voyance "Empire-ing" is a distraction. Imperial servitude for the sake of Imperial servitude is not the Sith Code, it is just Imperialism with the skin of the Sith on top. So she wants the very SOUL and CORE of the Sith Order to be rejuvenated and that core is the Sith Code. So if you want to RP a different flavor of Sith - more Sidious, Bane, Zannah, Revan, and Plaguies - than this is what this Sect is all about.

SOUNDS FANCY. HOW DO YOU EVEN RP THIS?
So what would we RP besides just philosophizing for 15 posts - WELP, I have some plots in mind. They were originally just for Darth Voyance because that's her style but I want to share it with other Sith RPers - ESPECIALLY ACOLYTES and KNIGHTS who are looking for some tutelage. Much like the Sith that are listed as examples above - the name of the game is Shadowy Spoopy Sith Stuff. The sect aren't assassins, or spies, or what have you - that are like the others, Sith Lords.

But, its just methodology that's different. Rather than a thunderous hammer, the members of the Qotsisajakaar are like a malevolent shadow that chokes the Light and its followers from the dark. The style of RP is going to focus on low key infiltration, targetted attacks on major Lightside characters/factions, and generally scooping up all the darkside/sith related stuff in the galaxy for study and experimentation.

Beyond this the idea is to ACTUALLY RP the PROGRESSION OF A SITH as the code explains it. Less gaining rank or status from Imperial grants or promotions which are mundane and not adherent to the Sith Code - and more into Kaggaths and such. A status given is not earned under the code. This is all very abstract but, essentially what I'm getting at is a Sith RP that mirrors the actual step-by-step tenants of the code. The main goal is to bring back RPing the religiosity and ideology of the Sith Code - instead of the Imperialized style (which by the way this is not knocking it at all, I very much enjoy that style - I have RP'd it so many times).

Anyways, I kinda threw this up now - so I may have missed some other finer points. If you have ideas, concerns, suggestions, criticisms, or have a character you want to join this Sect/RPStyle/Plot Campaign, feel free to write it up below!

Last edited:
NqCM9Tz.png

Hey everyone~

Ok so! Some updates.

I have made a group page on the site (Link Here: https://www.starwarsrp.net/group/qotsisajakaar.79/info ). I would have also made a discord - but, I'm in so many as it is I'd rather just discuss what needs to be discussed on the group page.

For now please join, I will accept the invites. But, upon joining do think of what your character's story is going to be in this. Story for this is KING. I want this sect to be a living and evolving story. What is your character doing here? How did they get here? What are their plans? What Shadowy Sith Stuff would they propose we get up to? How do we propogate the sect's influence in the Empire and across the galaxy?

Also I don't want this group to get too big, so after a while I may close the group. (Later on I may open it again for a new batch of characters).

In addition: IF YOU ARE A KNIGHT OR ACOLYTE PLEASE JOIN I WOULD LIKE TO MENTOR NEW RP/CHARACTERS TOO!

Darth Immortuos Atlas Kane Darth Centax Darth Centax Octavius Bellator Octavius Bellator Vora Kaar Vora Kaar

Last edited:
"... study and experimentation." Is definitely something my character Adrian would be up to... but he's the exact opposite of traditional and about as religious as your average Battle Droid.

Sarrius, on the other hand - he's fond of the old stuff, not surprising, given when he's from. The Dark Side at its most primal, ritual sacrifice, battling to prove one's worth and slitting the throats of the unworthy from the shadows. That kind of thing.

What say you, Darth Voyance Darth Voyance , would this little psycho fit in?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom