Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

A New Dawn...

Alexandra Feanor

The Lady in Silver/Grey Historian
[member="Dawn"]

"Everyone is new to something, and i did lie yes but because i wanted to konw if there was anything you could teach me before i said anything about teaching you. I find it to be interesting to learn from the student something then teach them rather than let them learn with no connection to the teacher. So please do tell me about yourself miss and i will tell you about me if you honor me with such." She smiled and sighed though, she did regret lying to the girl, but her intentions had not been ill found.

She looked at [member="Alexandra Lianne Feanor"] shyly. "Well, I was raised in the Jedi temple for as long as I remember."

Alexandra Feanor

[member="Dawn"]

"A Jedi Padawan then, how is it that you decided to come here with Sarah?" That interested alex in hearing that, was Saran going around and kidnapping Jedi while they slept at night without Alex. For shame Saran, for shame. At least invite Alex for some run.

Dawn look at the ground. This was still a touchy subject for her. She looked up, not looking at [member="Alexandra Lianne Feanor"], but off in the distance. Dawn tried to sound calm. "My master died when we went on a mission to the Shadowlands on Kashyyyk. I would have too if Saran didn't find me. I had nowhere else to go, so Saran offered to take me under her wing and she became my master."

Alexandra Feanor

[member="Dawn"]

Alexandra immediately regretted asking and looked at the girl and speaking. "I know what it feels like to losing someone so important in your life, i am sorry about asking and don't worry about holding back the emotion. After all, we aren't jedi so our emotions are fair game my dear as long as you know how to understand and cooperate with them.

"It's ok. You didn't know." Dawn bit her lower lip. She then looked back to [member="Alexandra Lianne Feanor"] and tried to smile. "But I can't be sad about that now. If I'm sad I could cause you to be sad. What about you? What's your story?"

Alexandra Feanor

[member="Dawn"]

"I..." She looked for a place to start but decided there would be no use in lying to the girl. "I was born on Corellia, obviously not human of course. And have three siblings all younger. My mother and father were killed infront of me and i was next until i fell from the balcony and dropped down into the alley where my legs were broken by the fall and i was left there crippled for a few weeks. Then my first master found me, took me in, became a second father to me...until the same man killed him too before i finally defended myself and killed the sith..."

"I have a question Dawn, have you ever felt angry, so angry you just do something and don't remember doing it? I had sat there for an hour, stabbing the man so many times that my arms felt like lead, my mind foggy and blood covering my hands to the point where i had then ran to my master. I had shook him, hugged him, tried to wake him anyway i could but was left there with nothing but two corpses where i finally just curled up and wanted to die. After that though i was left alone to guard the only thing he left behind until a new sith, my friend, balaya Zambrano found me. I thought she would kill me so i fought but instead she treated me after leaving the bunker, let me continue with my duty, cared for me once more like my first master had... From there i faked my death and became a rogue, creating the first temple for the order from my own home until finally we came to reside here. Does that cover it dawn?"

She shrugged "I don't know. It's your story." She paused, trying to find the right words. "You have quite a story. I wasn't expecting that much."
[member="Alexandra Lianne Feanor"]

Alexandra Feanor

[member="Dawn"]

"One day yours could be but a novel while mine is a page, you should aspire to do as much, learn as much, and see as much as you can. You will understand life and its properties the more you see its death and its rebirth. No one ever truly dies, they just find themselves at an impasse between what it is they come to know already and the effort of learning something new." She smiled and looked around for a place to sit again before sighing. "Plus, with as much pain as ive suffered, it takes a toll on the body."

Dawn looked at [member="Alexandra Feanor"] thoughtfully and tilted her head slightly. "I've never thought of life like that before." Her eyes wandered around the area as she thought aloud. "So I need to learn as much as I can…" She turned to Alexandra. "Earlier, you said I should start by learning to sense danger?" Dawn looked away not waiting for an answer. She shifted her weight from one foot to the other out of nervousness. She looked at the ground as she breathed in, trying to summon her courage. Her words started off slowly, becoming faster as she asked the question. "I don't really know how I'm supposed to ask this but… would you be willing to teach me?"

Alexandra Feanor

[member="Dawn"]

"That depends, and i am being entirely serious here. Would you like to be pelted with rocks in the dark?" She smiled and laughed, though she continued as she wasn't lying. That was her preferred method of teaching one to sense when danger is coming at them and that is to use a projectile that would not seriously harm a student, this one infront of her being included. "You see, its hard to illicit the feeling of danger and harm when you have nothing to really hone it against. You could spend your life in battle, understanding your urges that lead you to fighting and in doing so you might almost find yourself understanding them. But i was taught in a way that i pass onto others and that is to train those feelings in an environment where the chaos does not cloud what you are experiencing. Thus, that is why i devoid you of all your senses, and leave you with nothing to do, but reach out and stop the stones before they hit you."

Dawn lifted her head when she heard Alexandra's answer. She began to tuck her bangs behind her ear when she froze and narrowed her eyes. Alexandra would teach her how? Dawn's hand steadily fell back to her side as Alexandra explained. She slowly nodded as she began to understand. "All I have to do is stop the stones you throw at me? I guessing it's harder than it sounds." She smiled. "But I'm willing to try it."

[member="Emilia Marean"]

Alexandra Feanor

[member="Dawn"]

"Good, and i do apologize ahead of time if this becomes frustrating..." She pulled out a datapad and waved for dawn to follow her. They would be heading to one of the order's training rooms that she so readily used. It would be interesting to see how long it took dawn to do this, some could do this in a moment, some could not. It all depends on the person and this one was no less curious.

(sorry, was having a horrible week)

Dawn followed behind Alexandra. She became curious about the training. She quickened her pace to walk alongside Alexandra. "So.... um...." Dawn paused and swallowed. "Could you tell me more about this training? How hard is it?"

[member="Emilia Marean"] (I hope you have a better week)

Alexandra Feanor

[member="Dawn"]

"Ill be giving you more of a challenge to assess what your strengths are so far in the connection to the force. Your physical senses will be both removed and heightened though the removal of lights in the equation. This will mean that it will not be easy in the least and i find that Miralukans are the only ones who do not benefit from this training due to... well their unique abilities." She spoke as she smiled at dawn and looked over her shoulder. She was curious how this one would do.

"Like Saran, she was born without eyes, so she grew up seeing through the force." Dawn smiled at the thought of Saran. "When I first met her it was... I found it to be... weird that she didn't have eyes. But then I got to know her and we became close, almost like sisters." Dawn looked around trying to figure out where they were. "So... where will we be training?"

[member="Emilia Marean"]

Alexandra Feanor

[member="Dawn"]

"Exactly, to tell the truth its Saran's people that taught me how to do this, and now i teach it to others. Granted what im teaching you today though is the basic form of it. An understanding of the power through the use of a loss of light and stimuli. Its not going to be something easy to learn mind you, but its also not the most difficult. As for where will will be training... here is fine, i simply require one to shut of the lights when you are ready." She smiled and waited for the AI that inhabited the temple to wake up.

"I'm ready" she said. Her confidants welling up inside her as she waited for the room to become dark. She was confident that she could do it. Dawn took a deep breath and began relaxing her muscles. She felt a bit of tension in her shoulder as she rolled them. She closed her eyes and began to reach out with the force.

[member="Emilia Marean"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom