Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

A New Dawn...

Alexandra Feanor

The Lady in Silver/Grey Historian
[member="Dawn"]

Alexandra was sitting in the main hall, watching the students and even better the new arrivals show their faces around the temple at will on Crystalsong now. She was always curious of new arrival and she had a good idea that someone interesting was going to be coming sooner or later.

Dawn exhales as she walks into the temple on Crystalsong. She looks around hoping to find someone she knew. No one. She could see no one that she knew. Dawn feeling shy didn't know what to do. She was always hesitating around new people. She liked having a friend around to talk to. But now she was alone. Alone, in a new place, not knowing what to do.

[member="Alexandra Lianne Feanor"]

Alexandra Feanor

[member="Dawn"]

Alexandra watched as the girl moved into the temple, obviously new from her looking around either in awe or she was trying to recognize someone, anyone. Slowly standing Alex made her wait out towards dawn until she came up beside her and started walking with the girl. "Hello, how are you." She tried to look a bit more laid back and not stiff like a master is expected to be, maybe even trying to get the girl to think she was a student or something.

Dawn noticed someone making their way towards her. She looked at the lady that spoke to her. She hesitated. "Um hello. I'm fine." She paused. "How are you?" She waited for her answer. "Do you happen to know your way around the temple?"

Alexandra Feanor

[member="Dawn"]

"Im actually kind of new too, not quite sure but im sure we can find our ways around don't you think, Alexandra is my name." She smiled and tried to look as confused and naive to the surroundings as possible, reason being simply that she wanted the girl before her to feel at home and have people she can talk too... hopefully new student was easier to talk to then leader.

We continued to walk through the temple. I mentally took a deep breath. "I'm Dawn. How long have you been here at the temple?"

Alexandra Feanor

[member="Dawn"]

"Ive been here for about a week now though i can tell you its an interesting place to move around and what not... did you just now arrive?" She looked around and smiled as she looked at the walls though she still tried to look like it was all new to her still.

"Yeah. I just got here. I've never even been to this planet before." They continued to walk around. "Do you have a favorite place you like to go?" Dawn looked to [member="Alexandra Lianne Feanor"] who seemed to be admiring everything around her.

Alexandra Feanor

[member="Dawn"]

"Well... i do like the gardens and waterfalls... they remind me of my first home." She sighed this time not needing to pretend as she immediately looked much sadder than she had the second before. She missed Alderaan, she missed the waterfall, she missed the temple, she missed the forests and she missed her home. Sure she could still visit it, but only in secret. The forests were foreign now, the water ruined. Even if they got their home back from the vong, it would never be the same, not in her life time. "Sometimes though... it does make you wonder about your former home, no? Moving somewhere new."

Dawn felt [member="Alexandra Lianne Feanor"]'s sadness as she mentioned her home. "The gardens sound like a nice place to go. Would going to the gardens make you happier? If it reminds you too much of home we could go somewhere else."

Alexandra Feanor

[member="Dawn"]

Alexandra coughed, not realizing she had shifted in expression and shaking her head. "I uh, no no its fine. I was just thinking of my old home is all... it was a beautiful place that was ruined because of war like everywhere else in this galaxy... Lets go to the garden." She smiled and started walking towards the Gardens kept on the compound.

Dawn and [member="Alexandra Lianne Feanor"] walked towards the gardens. She then remembered she wanted to ask Alexandra a question. "I know you have only been here about a week, but do you know the main master of the temple? Or where I may find her?" Dawn paused for a bit. "My master [member="Saran Drast"] dropped me off here while she to visit someone. She said that I should find her and learn from her."

Alexandra Feanor

[member="Dawn"]

Alexandra's smile returned with those words and she looked up as if trying to think about who the person was. "Hmm... lets see, i know i heard her name... what was it that she was suppose to teach you about if you don't mind my asking. I mean, i might have been told to study the same thing from this person so perhaps we could help eachother with the training."

"I don't mind." Dawn smiled. "Saran mainly wanted me to learn how to heal with the force, but I'm also interested in learning how to sense danger."

Alexandra Feanor

[member="Dawn"]

"Lets start with sensing danger, i think that would make a bit of an easier lesson..." She didn't want to let the girl hurt herself yet with the way that Alexandra teaches healing. It was a dangerous method of teaching and she had to make sure this girl could control her connection to the force well enough first.

"Wait. You sound a lot like a master." Dawn stopped walking and looked at the ground, confusion filled her eyes. "I thought you were a student."

Alexandra Feanor

[member="Dawn"]

"Hmm, guess im getting bad at the whole pretending to be a student thing..." She smiled and shruggedas she spoke again. "You caught me, Alexandra, master of the grey. Pleasure to have you join us."

Dawn looked up at Alexandra in shock. "Wait. You're the main master of the temple?" The person Saran wanted her to learn from was [member="Alexandra Lianne Feanor"]. And the whole time she had thought she was a student. "Why did you pretend to be a student?"

Alexandra Feanor

[member="Dawn"]

"Easy, unlike now most try and go all brown nosed on you when they learn about something like that, so instead i give you a choice of your own decision on my persona before telling someone about it. Let them see that a master isn't some heartless and rather boring individual... well actually. To be far, most masters are indeed boring and a bit annoying but most of us are not."

Dawn was upset, but she tried to calm herself. She sighed and and spoke in a controlled voice. "You still lied to me. I thought you were like me, new to everything."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom