Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

A New Beginning OOC United Galactic Federation Rebellion

I N C A P A C I T A T E D
"What started as a simple pledge of support to our Corellian allies has turned into a blaze of mistrust and agression. We stand before those who have been mistreated by the New Republic and say rise up. The Rebellion has begun and the war shall blaze on."
-Prime Minister @Custani Valcho Declaration of Rebellion and Alliances

They say the New Republic is becoming weak and yet it's member world's are sufferings all under the guise of democracy. This Federation was created all in the hopes of creating a new more efficient Galactic Alliance. This Federation refuses to allow the New Republic to strip it's world's of their resources to fight a war against a faction who is trying to restore glory to the core. The time of Reckoning has begun. Our Rebellion is evident.

Objectives:
1: Amass with the UGF fleet in orbit of Kuat.
2: Prepare to engage the New Republic Openly after jumping to NR Capital
2: Have Fun because it's not everyday you fight one of the biggest battles of your life.

***Note this is a Rebellion OOC but the Prefix isn't showing up**

[member="Custani Valcho"] Could you be referring to a skirmish or a faction thread? Rebellions are a very specific type of thread and require a set of prerequisites in order to be launched. You can read about the rules of rebellions here.

Nah Rebellion I do have to change a few things though. Thank You. If you're interested in joining please feel free to message me.

[member="Scherezade deWinter"]

Keiran Berus

K
Alright, someone just informed me that apparently Corellia are allied with UGF.

This is completely and utterly factually incorrect, no matter what else is said. Corellian Confed leadership have all agreed that we're not going to be getting involved in this rebellion. We wish both sides luck but we personally are staying way out to focus on our own doms. If our guys wanna get involved, we won't hold it against them but there's no actual alliance present.

[member="Custani Valcho"] | [member="Alexandra Feanor"]

Thanks for the Info. I'll see you all in glorious. Battle. Support for the UGF isn't exactly strong but it's enough to overcome the courupt New Republic

Please Join Us.

[member="Asaraa Vaashe"]

That isn't really needed I will not doctrine any attempts to attack civilian targets and when we destroy NR vessels we'll be sure to vaporize them. I hope your government does the same.

New Objectives:

1 DO NOT ENGAGE NEW REPUBLIC UNLESS FIRED UPON
2 Openly declare NR Capital " henceforth and herian after forever free "
3 Devolp Drama throughout the story

I have a storyline but I don't think the NR will like it.

Scenerio:
The United Galactic Federation has responded to the pleas of help of the citizens and denizens of Cadira and have declared open war against the New Republic and that war will start with the freedom of Cadira

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom