Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

A new beginning On Coruscant

star tapped her fingers, why was it that he wanted those coordinates was it a mission? couldnt be he'd want help, quickly looking up the coordinates again stars face want pale, the coordinates led to the home of @[member="Rianna Organa"] in which she knew the rianna had recently married @[member="Ordo"] soon her mind went to the battle of o'reen then she got up and opened her suitcases containing her armor, quickly putting the armor on star clipped her lightsabers to her side and check her ammo, ordo was a friend and she was going to help her friend, wether it ment betrayel or not.

quickly bolting out star followed to the coordinates and manages to see the two go over the edge quickly landing by rianna star looked down"

Falling, falling was always a nice thing. The two fell through the first level of traffic barely missing the speeders coming at them at breakneck speeds. They had gotten lucky on that one, as the mando wrapped his arm around rolland's armored neck he didn't bother trying to get out of it. Instead he took his knife and aimed it dead at Ordo's hand to try and compromise it almost completely. If gone through the hand would need some healing that would be for sure, as the two barreled and tossed in the wind Rolland tool his free arm and took a few pot shots at Ordo's rib cage, that was until he felt a knife pierce the back of his armor and plunge into his shoulder blade. There was a good inch and a half of solid plate armor between him and his skin. Another inch of reinforced muscle that was pierced and the the solid inch of bonemer that was bonded to his already hardened skeletal structure, the Beemon package attached to his spine made him all but ignore pain and fatigue. Rolland looked up at Ordo his skull staring into his helmet, cold and dead he stared into him.

Rolland moved to to try and bring his knife around to stab Ordo in the gut but at that moment a passing freight speeder had glanced the two. Rolling across the top of the large freighter Rolland tumbled and rolled across it until his instincts kicked in, jamming his knife into the side he slowed his velocity across it. The knife sparking abs grinding through the steel hull of the vehicle. "Boots on!" he yelled as the magnetic boots in his armor activated keeping him in place. He wasn't sure what Ordo had in his armor but be would be able to stand there and fight. Looking around he scanned the area for any sign of him, drawing his blaster pistol Rolland had his knife in one hand the pistol in the other. He was back and ready to fight. "Zero Nine, I know about your history with these people. If you betray me. I will kill you like I killed jerrick." His cold deadpan tone radiated from his voice as he cracked his neck. @[member="Ordo"] @[member="stardust"]

@[member="Rolland CZ M1 002"] @[member="Ordo"] @[member="Rianna Organa"]
star sighed"02 i figured out your target, you blame her for jerricks death when it was you that did it 02, you killed the one that was like a brother to me you killed jerrick shado not her,.... i wont fight you your better but i will protect my friends my true friends

@[member="Rolland CZ M1 002"] @[member="stardust"] @[member="Rianna Organa"]

The behemoth's knife bit into Ordo's armored hand far easier than Ordo would have liked but joints in the armor were necessary and the blade found one. The knife tore into the Mandos flesh and he felt bones crack as the tip stabbed out of his palm before they were clipped by the speeder truck. Ordo didn't bother to scream and simper like an aruetiise may have done. The crush gaunt would not be nearly as useful with a damaged hand but Ordo had a few tricks yet. As the Czar tumbled across the top Ordo drove his vibro blade into the trucks hull and pulled him self over the edge to get on top and face Rolland. He retracted the vibro blade and pulled his Beskad from his belt. He had to use the force to hold him on the truck but he would hold long enough for a fight.
Once again the two stared faceplate to face plate. There were no monologues from the Mando, it wasn't his style. Rolland wanted a fight, he wanted to kill, he wanted blood, and Ordo was obliged to let him try.

((I'll wait for Rianna before my next post Rolland. Just a heads up))

He store back into the mando's face plate, the skull on his visor cold and lifeless much like the face underneath it. He wanted very much to get the vengeance that he so rightfully felt he deserved. If Rianna had not turned jerrick against him he would not of been forced to kill him. He wouldn't of had to kill him, he wouldn't of had to uphold his duty to his empire. Jerrick chose to stand with the republic because of her and now he was going to tear everything he loved from her just like she did to him. Back to his normal silence Rolland reached for his vest after he holstered his pistol and put the knife back away from his shoulder armor. He was past the point of return at this point, he was about to do something that even he thought was dumb. But why fight when you can survive a fall your opponent can't.

A good four hundred feet from the next level of the city Rolland looked down then back at Ordo, as he moved to his vest he grabbed a thermal detonator and held it in his hand. "Your Jedi whore took my brother." That was all he said as he primed it, the grenade would kill the people on this freighter and possibly a lot more behind it. As the grenade cooked for a few seconds Rolland dropped it at his feet and jumped off the rig. As he jumped the grenade went off blowing out the back end of the speeder. More than likely it would be spinning out of control, and the shrapnel from the explosion itself would play a factor here. As rolland fell he remembered the first time he jumped with his brother, it was a feeling that made him feel free of only for a moment @[member="Ordo"]

star watched the explosion"02 respond what the heck just happened"star said into her comm link pondering whether she should follow or not following wouldnot be good at the moment, star sighed

02 are you really gonna kill her tell me are you

Rianna stood there ready to jump over the edge, to follow what was happening to help as she could. They disappeared from her line of sight for a moment, then Rianna felt another presence land beside her, she looked over.

Oh she recognized this one, she had been there the very first day that Rianna had met Jerrick, the little one wanting to enter the temple. She could not smile as the memory of Jerrick and his kindness brought bitter sad memories. Images that quickly turned over to his death, at the hands of Rolland. Oh god, the image was terrible.

Speaking softy to @[member="stardust"], "He wants revenge for Jerrick, he's hurt and angry and unable to accept responsibility for what he did" There was a terrible sadness in Rianna's voice. A pod pulled up in front of them, as if ordained by the force. Rianna looked to Stardust and then over, she saw the explosion, "ORD'IKA!!" Rianna climbed over the edge, to the drivers seat, and then looked at Stardust, was she coming or staying for Rianna was ready to go.

@[member="Rolland CZ M1 002"] @[member="Ordo"]

star nodded and got in with @[member="Rianna Organa"] taking her helmet off looking over at her, her eyes full of saddness "i realize that, jerrick wouldnt want this"star sighed throwing her helmet off the edge"im young and stupid, the side ive chosen i regret choosing, rianna ive been learning from a teacher in the empire ive got my sabers, but i cant stay on the side im on"star said nearly chocking on herself"rolland will hunt me down

Rianna reached over and touched Stardust, "You're right Jerrick would not want this, but you, aren't you mandalorian?" She turned the pod to head downwards, "last I knew" She dodged the incoming traffic headed to the level where she could see debrie fallng to the levels below.

"don't mandalorians protect their own?" Rianna would speak to her husband about this when it was all over, but for now she had to find him. She looked around her senses were screaming at her danger danger. Where was he, where was Rolland?

Everything said he watched, he waited he was coming.

@[member="Ordo"] @[member="Rolland CZ M1 002"] @[member="stardust"]

ive been at a crossroad but now i know my decision @[member="Rianna Organa"] "star looked over"do you have a apprentice"star said checking her ammo"as for rolland he is gone a husk i could feel it "star sighed"jerrick was my brother he helped me after id been solo for several years him i trusted more then anything

@[member="Rolland CZ M1 002"] @stardust @Rianna Organa

Ordo didn't really care about Jerrik. Jerrik made a choice and Rolland responded, that was what happend when your life was war. Every choice, every move, every day was something you had to sleep with that night, if you slept at all. Ordo watched as Rolland cooked the detonator and when he saw it drop he was in motion. One maybe two steps was all it took and once more he was in the air and heading for the Czar. The big form of Rolland was hard to miss as Ordo tucked his arms to his sides. and let gravity do it's work. The sound of the explosion and twisted metal crashing and slamming into buildings and streets behind them as they dropped was of little concern. Ordo was focused on the objective and right now that meant putting beskar boot to Imperial Czar shebs.

Ordo didn't know if the Czar had a 360 degree HUD and he didn't much care as he drew in at an angle while they both dropped. Ordo opened his arms as he drew close and readied himself using Force Body. He was going to spear the Czar though the street below and see which one walked out of the crater.

Connecting in mid air with Rolland the spear came through and the Czar coughed as he rammed into his stomach with a good amount of force to it. They were headed rapidly for the ground of the next level, now if he was going to do something this would be the time to do it. Reaching into his vest Rolland grabbed what he could, a lumi grenade. Keeping it in hand Rolland continued to fall down with him. He had to get his mind off of the the grenade and have him focus on him. The man's force sensitive abilities would allow him to sense danger and his foreboding move. So he would have to distract him for this to work. Taking his huge right fist he used his augmented strength five times stronger than that of a normal human and began to bang into Ordo's back multiple times trying to cause him to believe he was trying to compromise his armor. But this was the first phase

As he continued to try and pound and dent his armor with his fist Rolland primed the grenade and slipped the illumination flare behind Ordo's armor and onto his skin. It wouldn't kill him when it went off but it would leave quite the bit of third degree burns across his back. As Rolland and Ordo fell he did what he could as the ground came closer and closer. Acceleranting in speed from the spear Rolland crashed into the ground and high speeds. He has survived a fall from thousands of feet. This wouldn't kill him but it hurt like hell especially with the mando landing on top of him.

Laying there motionless in the crater Rolland remained silent his hand stretched out lifeless and cold. He alive, but Ordo wouldn't be able to tell until the dust settled. Even he would of sustained some form of damage from a fall like that. As his HUD crackled and hissed damage reports flooded onto his screen. "Armor at fourty one percent capacity, bonemer in ribs cracked and needing repairs. Vital organs online, brain trauma mild, heavy concussion sustained, beemon package in effect, do you require a medic?" as the armor spoke to Rolland in a cold robotic voice his hand balled into a fist and prepared himself for what came next. If his plan had succeeded the mando would be feeling a slight burning sensation in the next two seconds. @[member="Ordo"] @[member="stardust"] @[member="Rianna Organa"]

@[member="Rianna Organa"] @[member="stardust"] @[member="Rolland CZ M1 002"]

Ordo wasn't the sharpest at the whole sensing things so when Rolland began pounding against his back plates Ordo began to think of the ground coming to meet them. He had to focus or this would be his last jump.

Ordo was using the force to brace his body just like Ember had shown him and didn't notice the Czar planting the grenade. The air whistled as the two beast plummeted toward the ground. They sounded louder than an ancient bomb streaking toward the ground below.

Ordo's HUD went blank as they impacted. The street buckled and caved in as they made a small crater in the duracrete. Dust and debris filled the air as Ordo slowly began to test his limbs. His left arm with his stabed hand was broken for certain and he most certainly had a concussion. He tried to move and found his ribs bruised and a few places had fluid rushing to the areas. He rolled off the Czar and began trying to get up. Seconds at most had gone by when he felt the burning on his back. His armor was not built for advanced flexibility and the reality of being thickly muscled was that your back was harder to get to.

Smoke began to rolled out of Ordo's armor as he reached back in vain. His flesh began burning his already scar covered back. He was instantly reminded of the lightwhip that had been used to rend his back before and the Sith woman that had left him strung up and smoldering between lashings. Ordo roared finally the memory and the pain sent him back to a darker time and a more brutal man. He gripped his head in his hands as the memory of the Sith's laugh echoed in his buy'ce. He was angry, and injured. Rolland would have to go...

Rianna looked over at @[member="stardust"], "I think we should talk about apprentices later" Rianna tried to smile smoke and dust rose up from the bottom, dam Rianna thought, as she tried to control the panic within her. She held her breath, and her emotions steady as difficult as that was knowing that her husband and Rolland were down there, Rianna pushed the throttle forward, sending them into the dive, she would have to slow or crash into the bottom.

"Hold on" she told Stardust calculate, Rianna she reminded herself, pulling back she had to slow or crash into the bottom coming up towards them. Rianna pulled back, the air was thick heavy. The instinct to call out, she held in check. The smoke while a sign of disaster, if she called out she would give their location away and if Ordo answered, he'd give his away. They were too close now, and for some reason Rianna felt she had to protect Stardust, would Rolland really kill her?

Had there not been enough death already?

@[member="Ordo"] @[member="Rolland CZ M1 002"]

Laying there Rolland's fist balled up as he moved his battered and bruised body. Even with all his augmentations and reinforced muscle he was still bruised and battered to hell. As he picked his upper half up like a deadman rising from a coffin he looked over to the screaming Ordo and glared at him. He was going to finish him now while the grenade was burning and charring his flesh. Taking a vile from the sheathe of his knife he crushed it in his hand and coated his blade with the substance. A nice bite that would be sure to make Ordo suffer just before he would stomp him out. Grabbing his blaster pistol he held it tightly as he walked over to Ordo with it in his hand gripped tightly. He didn't waste time with acts or taunts, he wasn't the type for it. Straining to lift up his arm he aimed his heavy pistol at Ordo's chest and fired a good three shots at him.

The dust and smoke still filled the area but it would soon begin to settle down. Luckily the mans's Beemon package was in full swing negating the pain he felt. He kept pushing, but it wasn't just augmentations that pushed him it was the burning desire for revenge against the people that turned his brother against him. To stand with his Jedi friends. The Jedi were no friends of Roland, they were a part of his life long ago but not anymore. He was dead to them as well as the other way around. As he got closer Rolland gripped his knife and aimed to stab the man in the gut a few times as he screamed and burned distracted by the sensation going on in his back. The grenade would burn for a solid thirty seconds to illuminate a battlefield. Or in his case a solid thirty seconds of sheer pain that would be sure to kill any feeling he had left on his back @[member="Ordo"] @[member="stardust"] @[member="Rianna Organa"]

screw this"star said jumping out of the vechile, star had never jumped from a vechile but hey, landing ten feet away from @[member="Ordo"] and @[member="Rolland CZ M1 002"] " 02 stop it "star said running to the two" you think jerrick would want this! huh? "star screamed looking at him"have you no respect for him? he died doing as he wished and you wish to squander that ?"star said "i wont let you do that to my brother
@[member="Rianna Organa"]

@[member="Rolland CZ M1 002"] @[member="stardust"] @[member="Rianna Organa"]

The shots rang out as the dust began to settle. The first two struck his chest and knocked him onto his back as the last streked through where he had been. The shots didn't hit skin but they still had force and he felt that clearly enough. He crashed onto his seared back and found his Ripper's pistol grip while he groand. The Czar waisted no time coming in the finish the job with his knife. Ordo clenched his teeth hard enough to make diamonds from coal and pulled his weapon. To aim at the Vzar's own chest while the knife came down. Ordo didn't bother to count shots he just pulled the trigger several times to send the ionized slugs at the Czar. The knife pinged on his beskar covered abdomen and slid to pierce his side in the small gap in his armor but he was willing to bet that his shots were not in vain.

Shots echoed off the walls of the lower level, Rianna quickly pulled the pod up before it plunged into the ground nose first for a moment she felt her heart stop, she jumped from the seat to the ground, landing as she sank into a kneeling position.

There were many sensations here, many emotions which Rianna had to block out quickly or the sensations would fill her mind and freeze her to where she was. Rianna's light saber hung gently at her side, waiting for her to call it to her hand. She looked about where was Stardust, oh patience is the virtue of a Jedi. The dust was settling, Rianna's eyes adjusted slowly she rose up.

Becareful, she reminded herself, listening to all that is around her. She took four hesitant steps before she could see the wreckage which lay about, where was Rolland, where was Ord'ika. She enhanced her hearing and heard the slow breath one ahead of her, one to her left she searched for the familiar presence of her husband and began making her way towards him, towards where the sounds of shots had come from.

@[member="Ordo"] @[member="stardust"] @[member="Rolland CZ M1 002"]

Ordo groaned as he rolled over and pulled the knife out of his side. His breathing was labored and his limbs heavy as he tried to stand. He had taken beatings before but this was one for the books.

He slowly got to his feet and began to move toward Rianna. She was the one person he cpuld always sense and always feel in the force. He stumbled toward her as he tried to apply preasure to his wound. The blood was dark and flowing, not the best sign.

"Ri'ika?" He said as he drew closer.
@stardust@Rolland CZ M1 002

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom