Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

A new beginning On Coruscant

Sarah headed back to her ship to rest a bit after spending some time helping with the hall of healing rebuilding. After removing the thermal bodyglove and empting the contents she put it into the cleaner, and got a snack. When she sat down she remembered the note she had, it mentioned that if she was on Coruscant she should the letter to the jedi temple and present it.
After she finished her snack, she got dressed and headed over to the Temple entrance, and asked the person st the door what she was supposed to do with the note, upon examining it he asked her to wait a few moments and a few minutes later someone asked her to come in, and directed her to a room and asked her to wait, Someone would be with her shortly.
@[member="Thurion Heavenshield"]
As Sarah looked around the room she noticed a few items that she didn't immediately recognize including what looked at first glance like toys or similar. Sarah tried to wait patiently for whoever was going to meet her.

Revenge, a very powerful feeling. Revenge for a person a person who turned the only person who ever cared for him against him. Thats what Rolland wanted, revenge. Getting into the Jedi temple wasnt an easy task, especially when you want to get in while wearing a full suit of armor. But revenge drove people to great lengths, and if Rolland had to burn down the hall of healers to get to her he would do it in a heart beat. It was not the home coming he had wanted but he was back. Trace Rolland was back at the Jedi temple and he was here for answers. As he crawled through the sewage system of the building Rolland made his way up to and out of a service hatch that lead into the temple. He wasn't lacking like how he was on O'reen, all the man had on him was his IAS, knife, and a few different grenades. He wanted to find her.

As he made his way into a nearby service closet Rolland began to wash the stink off of his armor. He would find her no matter the cost and make her pay for what she did. For now he would wait, wait until things had gone dark and he could move about the halls to find her. He waited in that dark closet, brooding over the loss of Jerrick

Hall of Healers

Rianna had finally recovered even though she was slow moving, but there were other reasons to be slow, like she was tired.@[member="Ordo"] had a ferocious appetite matched equally by her own. This was keeping them both up at night. To give them privacy Rianna had taken an apartment nearby giving up her rooms in the temple.

Tonight she was finishing a few reports and getting ready to leave it was late, and the hall was quiet as patients slept.

@[member="Rianna Organa"]

Coruscanta
Jetiise Temple

The big man had spent most of the day going over reports and request for one thing or another. The unseen side of the leader. When people were placed under your care you were bound by duty and honor to give them your best and so there were days spent in just handling logistics.

As the night drew close his last report answered he had begun his trek to the temple and the Hall of Healers where his riduur had her own duties. His armor reflected the lights as he mounted the temple steps. The nights since sharing their vows had been...very vigorous. The appetite they had for eachother seemed nearly insatiable but then you would never hear him complain. He could feel her in side the massive structure. She was tired he was sure and he had come to pull her away from her stresses and take her home. He already had food prepared and she pushed herself to hard anyway. He was let in with out words as he walked in and turned toward the hall.

It didn't take long for him to cover the distance and taking a breath he pulled off his helmet. He knocked on her office door and popped in.

She was beautiful there with her reports and her jetise robes and he was a fool for her.

"Ner Cyar'ika." He said as he stood in the doorway smiling at the idea that they were married. He moved closer hoping to pull her away. "Copaani gaan ner runi?"

Rianna had been so distracted by the research notes in front of her that she had not felt the shimmer of the bond to draw her attention to her husband walking through the upper halls to make his way to the Hall of Healers.

She was fixed on the samples taken from Kiskla and Coryth one poisoned by the Vong, the other dark corruption. Rianna had them looking for similarities. Comparing the sides that they had sent there were only hints of the same but nothing that would tie them or help to find a complete cure. The biotoxin drill used on Kiskla was from the time of Mara Jade. The Dark corruption had been in existence since the time of the tribes.

Having closed her eyes for a moment to rest she heard the familiar caring voice she smiled as he called her his soul, she turned her gaze towards the door where he stood, "No ner ka'rta. Vor entye" If he was here it meant she had gone past the time she said she would be home. "Is it that late?" Rianna pushed back from her desk turned off everything with a wave of her hand, rose up to walk toward her husband. Her riduur. How many times in a day did she say that, my riduur, my husband to have the warmth of remembering their days together, not often parted but at times which could not be helped. It made the emotions well up from the pit of her stomach making her heart race to count the moments until she could get home.

Today though, something was different something was nagging at the back of her thoughts and she wasn't sure what. At times the memory from O'reen flared up haunting her thoughts, Jerrick was gone still hard to believe, and worse Rolland the only other Czar that Rianna knew had tried to kill Ordo. She had seen some of the footage gathered by the drones, and there was no doubt even after getting his memories, he wanted her dead for Jerrick's death.

Rianna crossed the room to her husband, "Shall we head home?" Rianna remembered to keep the blatant show of emotions for outside the temple, for home. It was hard tonight, with everything she was thinking, it was hard to not fall into his arms and have him old her till the thoughts went away. Once home, she would speak with him.

@[member="Ordo"]

She was a divine creature. He shook his head and grinned as she turned her things off. Her grace was something that belonged in a royal court and he belonged behind a plow. What a pair they must seem to people who didn't know how much they had grown to love eachother.

"No not too late." He replied "I just had to see you."

He was in awe of her, but she had a tension near her eyes that said she was worried. He took her hand to keep from wrapping her in his arms.

"Are you ok love?" He said with a reassuring tone as he started out the door with her.

She looked up, "Ooo I like that you just wanted to see me" She was greatful for his hand as they walked, "I'm a bit tired, still looking for something to help with dark corruption, and vong poisoning. Course I've ordered the labs to start manufacturing the biotoxin drills so that from now on we have them on hand and don't put lives in danger like Kiskla's was."

As they walked the small echoe of their footfalls could be heard, "I was thinking about O'reen a lot today for some reason" Rianna clenched her teeth, "Poor Jerrick, I miss the stalker" She smiled knowing he died honorably and in protecting her. "Rolland, Ord'ika he will show up again somewhere, somehow, I just I don't know how to find him." Rianna walked slowly as she thought, soon they had made their way to the outside of the temple. Rianna turned and looked back at the building, so impressive, and yet it at times was a beacon that drew their enemies so close.

"He nearly killed us both, and no I"m not ok Ord'ika, I feel this sense of dread this bearing down on my senses" Without thinking Rianna put her head to Ordo's arm, "Maybe I'm just over tired" She laughed a bit. He was her strength, her rock. The one she leaned on when there was no one else, the one she turned to when she needed comfort. He truly was ner ka'rta.

@[member="Ordo"]

She was a delight to listen to. He could ask for nothing more than to hear her talk about her day. The poor people that she did so much to help. Her compassion was always so amazing. It was one of many things that he loved about her.

"Or'een?" Ordo counted the place as his failure. He thought about it aswell. He thought about how he had been too late to protect Rianna from the Czar or whatever he called himself. Ordo didn't really care about being shot it wasn't the first time and more likely than not if Ordo would have had a weapon with better range he would have done his best to kill the man as well. However, hurting Rianna that was a cowardly act. The man Rolland had made a choice and then took his decision out on an innocent person. That wasn't a warriors act or even a soldier's. It was the behavior of an angry child.

"If he comes then we'll have to handle that in it's own time ner ka'rta." Ordo said as he put his arm around her. The temple slowly drifting away. "Why don't you let me take you home and rub your feet. Healers need caring for too."

Rianna leaned against him, and slid her arms around him as they walked, "I say we both take a long hot soak and put today behind us, BUT you haven't told me of your day yet I've only talked about myself" She knew he was taking care of clan business, and that being here on Coruscant often put a strain on things for Mandalore.

She knew he was right about Rolland, but still it haunted her. He had been ready to kill them both without mercy. This was what Jerrick had always feared that Rolland would become a killer without emotion, but now even with his memories nothing had changed. But. What if. He were just being an angry child, what if he needed some understanding. What if. Next time he succeeded in killing them, or her. What would that prove until he got on to the next person, or war. One thing was certain Rolland would have to be stopped. If Ord'ika knew what she was thinking would he think her, "Ordi'ika, what if that's all he is, a child, someone who needs understanding?"

They were nearing home, home was not the farmhouse though Rianna had agreed to spend half the year there and half here on Coruscant. It was the very least she could do, and it would give her the chance to work with the mandalorians. Maybe establish a clinic, or better a hospital.

@[member="Ordo"]

"Well the soak sounds perfect to me." Ordo said. The very thought made his heart beat faster. The thoughts that came to his mind probably would have made him feel guilty if he wasn't married. He held her close as they walked. He didn't want to bother her with reports and request. So far nothing had needed his presence and that's what mattered for now.

"I did what as all good trophy husbands do." He joked, "we sit by looing pretty until our riduur gets home and then we shower them with love and affection."

It was partially true he did look forward to getting her home but his eyes were tired from reading.

"Even children have a degree of responsibility for their actions, ner ka'rta." He did wonder though he had found out the things that were done to some of those soldiers and they could very well be just emotionally broken and confused. "I hope your right my love. Life is too precious to just throw away."

Soon they found themselves walking into their building and up the steps. Then it was up the turbo lift to their door. He swept her up into his arms like the newly weds they still were and carried her in.

"I'm going to get this armor off and draw that bath Ri'ika" he said as he sat her on the plush cushioned couch.

"Nope." She got up, "I will help you take the armor off. You worked as hard as I, you need and deserve to know how I treasure you." She's smiled, "we are partners, so. As much as I love you pampering me, it's time for me to help you." Rianna reached up, "beside I like touching you. Being a help. "

She loved all the things he did but she wanted to do for him to. "Have you heard from any of the children?" Children they were grown adults.

Riannas comm was going off. She wasn't on call, but she knew better than not to answer. She looked up at Ordo. A weak smile, eyes that said sorry I will get it. It was a report of activity "someone is trying to break into the temple. We've been put on alert I need to go back"

This was never good. Who would do this. Rianna requested security footage be ready. She looked over, "sorry cyar'ika"

@[member="Ordo"]

"Nope." He said pulling her close. "They get Hundreds of Jedi. I'm not giving up my one."

He looked at her and her big dark eyes. He couldn't fight her over something like this. She was on the council and that meant responsibilities but he was a husband and that meant He wasn't letting her go alone.

"I'll grab my gear." He said with a sigh and a hug. "And I won't hear refusals. Bad hearing ya know."

He grabbed his fragstorm and stuck his buy'ce on his head. "Ready love?"

She giggled as he scooped her up, she leaned forward and kissed him gently, "Your one does not wish to go" She knew he spoke he meant it as her husband to keep her safe, but as a clan leader he often thought the battles were his. The compromise, they faced them together. How could one not love a man who thought like this?

He slowly put her down and she sighed she would rather have stayed home had dinner, soaked, and cuddled together. But. That was not their life, no when here he gave in on what she needed to do as a Jedi, on Mandalore she stepped back and he was Clan Leader with responsibilties that she supported. They had not yet attempted to figure out Alderaan, but there was coming a time she would need to speak with him, and get his opinion.

Once he had his gear they began the walk back towards the temple Rianna stayed in contact with Security, the footage that they sent was fuzzy as if it had been meant to be scrambled. A device perhaps to cover the entry, however they cleaned the images and Rianna stopped where she was. She looked over at Ord'ika, "Seems O'reen has come and found us" Rianna showed her husband the image, and clearly from what she remembered of him from O'reen, @[member="Rolland CZ M1 002"] was now on Coruscant, and now somewhere in the temple.

Suddenly Rianna feared for her staff, the non force users, non warriors would stand no chance against the Czar. "What do we do, Ord'ika?"

Ordo looked at the footage and still shots from the temple security. It was gritty but the armor gave it away pretty quickly. He had hoped it would not come to this but then hope didn't fill a bucket as fast as work did. He wanted to just go in and start firing. He was sure that they could bring the Czar, whatever that meant down. People were only invincible in thier minds after all. However, what was right and what was easy didn't usually play well together. For Rianna he wanted to do what was right first.

"Well...right now he probably wants to dinish what he started because he's angry." Ordo unserstood that, "we can try to get him to face that he made his own choice. Nobody is forced to make a choice. His brother probably would have let him live."

Ordo wanted to just walk in a break the man for hurting Rianna but what could he do? He had his honor and the respect of his wife to consider. She was a Jedi and killing was a last resort and he was a Mandalorian killing was a side effect of war. He thought again.

"Lets give him the choice to let go or accept the consequences."

((Sorry was on a kind of LOA but lets kick this off.))

Rolland was waiting for what seemed like hours, but now it was time to move. And move fast, lifting his head he opened the door slightly to sneak a snake cam out the other side. He could see the the guards were on high already thoughout the temple, they had good reason to. But even Rolland could not withstand against all the force users on this place, it was time to do what he had to do and fast. Seeing that the coast was clear he left the closet and made his way through the halls sneaking and sliding where he could. Though this place had tighter security than most places he had to go before he was discovered. As he proceeded down the halls he made his way to the quarters of rianna, he would get all the information he needed out of this place. Taking a look around in her desk Rolland found it, comm number, home address, what he needed to have the vengeance he craved for. Rolland was dead inside now, nothing more than a heartless killer. When jerrick died all he ever knew died with him, all he ever loved. He was the only person he could talk to. "Zero Nine, I'm sending numbers your way. Get me a track on it." he says in his cold lifeless emotionless voice to @[member="stardust"]

Pulling open one last drawer he found a small picture of the man he had tried to kill on O'reen. Whoever he was she must of meant a lot to her. He would kill him in front of her first before ending her. Holding it in his hand the czar crumpled it before placing back in the desk with one last little gift. A thermal detonator placed on proximity. When it felt movement IE a drawer opening it would go off and give the person a nasty surprise "Jerrick." he said to himself before looking over to the window. He was a solid few hundred feet above ground. "Guess I never learned." jerrick had always complained about jumping. They had jumped from thousands of feet and to the surface of planets and survived, but now it was Rolland jumping alone. Sending the information he ran forward and jumped from the window.

Falling quickly he hit the ground with more than a thud, his renforced armor, bones, and muscle destroying the floor bellow him. As the smoke and dust billowed around him a pair of guards on patrol came by to see what the loud crash was. Moving through the small cloud two large hands leapt out of it and grabbed them around the throats to quickly crush them in a blood choke throwing their unconscious bodies onto the ground. He would have to leave soon or he would be done for. Running forward he started to distance himself from the temple. @[member="Rianna Organa"] @[member="Ordo"]

@[member="Rianna Organa"] @[member="stardust"] @[member="Rolland CZ M1 002"]

Ordo was far from the sharpest tool in the shed but he knew the crash he heard wasn't some Jedi dropping books. He put his hand on Rianna's shoulder.

"I think our friend is one the move, Cyar'ika." He said as he moved his hand to cock his Fragstorm. "We can give him as many chances as you think best."

He took the lead more from habit than anything. He knew she was a capable woman but he had that husbands need to protect in abundance. Especially since seeing her beatbatteres once already. Things would not go the same this time. Ordo had learned new tricks since O'reen. He let himself slip into the Ramikad'yc as the walked only now ot was his avenue to the force. It was not really light or dark to him, it was a utility knife from the Manda and his skill set showed it. However, he hoped it wouldn't come to that and he would also have to talk about his training with Ember with his wife. He hadn't really thought to tell he sooner.

Unhooking his rifle from his back Rolland cocked it and sunk his head down, it was game time and he was here to play. The sociopath stood there readying himself for what was to come. As the coordinates of the woman's comm unit streamed across his HUD he could see exactly where she was, and to his surprise it wasn't far at all. She was close, right around the corner close even. Perhaps he wouldn't have to spend long hours systematically killing everything she ever loved. Shouldering his rifle he ran forward at a quick jog before seeing someone, someone familiar to him. Raising his rifle he took aim as the optics enhancements in his eyes zoomed in to see who was approaching him. Taking the weapon off of safe he placed his finger around the trigger to be ready for who came to him.

Ordo, it was the mando from O'reen. The Jedi's dog, he would be the first to go. Aiming carefully Rolland steadied his sites around Ordo's head. Quick, easy and painless. He derserved a warriors death and he would gladly give him one. With a pull of the trigger the weapon clicked and jammed, it looked pretty warped and damage reports were reading it as inoperable. The weapon had suffered massive damage from the fall. It was time to get up close and personal then. Still with the element of surprise on his side Rolland cracked his neck and unhooked his knife from his vest, his heavy blaster pistol was left in its holster as he took a stance. Rolland was not as fast as his late brother but he could get up to a good thirty miles an hour if he was mad enough. And at this point, he was mad enough.

Dusting off in a full blown sprint Rolland launched himself forward in a full blown charge towards Ordo, it wouldn't take him long to close the distance due to his speed. As he trekked forward Rolland lowered his shoulder and Ames it towards his gut, he would be able to survive the fall to the next level, but it brought a little happiness to Rolland's artificial heart that Rianna would watch her friend become street pizza. In full swing rolland was attempting to knock the man off this platform and straight down through the crowded speeders and vehicles flying bellow. More than likely one would intercept their course but if it did then it would not matter much to him. The spear was set, now all that was left was to see if it was effective. @[member="Ordo"] @ Rianna Organa

@[member="Rolland CZ M1 002"] @[member="Rianna Organa"] @[member="stardust"]

The air around the temple grew thick with the alarms that should have been blaring long before now. Ordo could practically taste the trouble through his helmets filters. The noise rose louder as guards found that they had dead members among them. Ordo scanned the area with his HUD. It was only a matter of time before the Czar decided to pop out and take his shots. The chances that Ordo could bring down the enhanced soldier were slim but then he'd fought rancors and come out top. He held his Fragstorm at hip level. His eyes scanned relentlessly he was coming Ordo knew it and he was too big to hide and sneak for long.

Ordo turned as the big form of Rolland came barreling around the corner of the temple steps moving at high speed. Ordo turned and fired off a spread of the heavy gauge shots a fast as a reflex. Rolland didn't even seem to slow. The big Czar just barreled forward and collided with Ordo and both went over the street guard rail and the began falling through sky lanes. Ordo moved to wrap his left arm around the czar's head to try and lock in a blood choke while he activated his gauntlet's vibroblade and aimed it toward the Czar's back.

This counted as the Czar making his choice...didn't it?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom