Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

A new beginning. (Hello!)

Sliding past the cantina doors, a woman standing 5'9" tall and dressed in a simple pair of black fitted pants with a long sleeved black shirt that came to a slightly plunged cut. A small blade handle sat sticking from the top of her dark brown leather calf high boots that clicked on the floor ever so slightly. A solden Imperial Munitions blaster pistol sat hugging her right hip.

"I wonder what's good here?" she asked softly as the woman's mixed color eyes, her right iris was sky blue while the left was snow white looks around taking in a few of the shady patrons.

"A Corellian Blue Ale and a shot of rum." the old bartender's clouded eyes widen as he heard the young woman, at least young in appearance, nods slowly as he mentally checked what she had told him. "I will go see if I can find it." Korva nodded then took a seat onto the bar stool beside her.

"Hopefully a Black Sun Rep is available." she thought silently to herself then looked at the bartender as he headed towards the back room after she had spoken the key words given to her.

Aela had been sitting at the bar for a bit, enjoying a nice mix of brandy. She was in a rut after certain personal events in her life, things she'd likely kill a man over if he ever tried asking. Still she just really needed to take the edge off, even after the hunt she just collected on didn't exactly calm her as much as she'd hoped.

When @[member="Korva"] sat down Aela took a quick glance before going back to her drink, then perked when she heard her ask for corellian blue and rum. She looked a little young for something that strong, but maybe there was something else to her.

"Not a bad choice." she said, leaning over to talk to her. "Though I'd be careful. Has a rough ride on the way down, if you know what I mean."

Korva’s lips slowly curled at the ends giving her a slightly sinister appearance. “Sounds like my sort of thing.” She told the woman beside her in an equally quite tone to avoiding any ease droppers. A few seconds passed in silence as the bartender returned with the drinks. Korva gave the older gentleman a polite nod then slid the ale over towards Aela offering it to her.

“Korva Kingston.” She said introducing herself then looks over towards her ever so slightly as her oddly colored eyes peered through a few strands of her straight razor cut black hair then smiled. The young Anzati had a feeling that this patron must be her contact within the syndicate. “Trust me when I say that a long safe life isn’t much to live for.” She stated then looked forwards again as she grasps the shot of rum within her left hand and brought it up towards her lips and before tilting her head back slightly downing the shot in one go. “Yes..it is rough on the way down..Good.”

Kingston brought the shot glass back down gently onto the bar counter with a faint –click- sound as it made contact with the well aged wooden surface.

Aela had to move her helmet that was on the counter between her and @[member="Korva"] as she held her hand out for a quick shake. "Kellov." she stated bluntly. "In case you're wondering it's my last name. You want my first you got to get me on my good side. And trust me, it takes a lot to get me there." With her current drink done Aela signaled for another, just a casual beer this time. "So what brings you to these parts?" she asked, fixing her hair back a bit when some of the strands started to get in her eyes.

Grasps Kellov's hand that was concealed within a matching black glove to hide her cold lifeless touch that was common for her kind due to their lack of a conventional pulse.

"Perhaps one day we will be on a first name bases." Korva smirked slightly then let the other woman's hand go. "I am here to make new company." The Anzati explained then tapped her empty shot glass of rum. "The kind of company that is suppose to come along with this order."

Korva leans her left elbow slightly against the bar counter as she rests casually against it.

Aela quickly eyed @[member="Korva"] up and down before saying "You do look the type. I mean the kind that would want to start trouble just for the fun of it." She shrugged as she took a swig of beer. "Who knows, maybe you got the makings for the Black Suns. Oh, I'm a part of the syndicate by the way." she stated almost nonchalantly.

"Start...finish..trouble can be fun, but I'll do either as long as I get paid." Korva said with an honest collective tone then slid her empty shot glass over towards the bartender signaling him for another.

"I figured you where with the Syndicate after responding to my order in the manner in which you did." Korva chuckles slightly then reaches up to brush a few hair strands from her face.

Aela smiled and said "I like the way you think." from her first statement about being paid. Afterwards, when she responded to her being with the Black Suns, Aela nodded before asking "So, is that why you're out here? Trying to make it into the syndicate? If so I'm sure we could find a few spots for you."

@[member="Korva"]

"Yes, I was told by a inside recruiter to order this here." She told Aela while pointing at her now refilled shot glass. " I am seeking to get my foot into the door, so-to-speak."

Korva took up the shot glass and holds it up slightly while turning to look Aela over slightly this time Korva's turn. "So, what else should I know about you?" The young Anzati asked then downed the second round of rum.

"If you mean the Suns we basically have one rule: don't do anything to piss off the Vigo. Sure there's more fine print to it but that's the major gist." She took another swig of beer. "If you mean myself, well, not much else you need to know, hot stuff. I'm a hunter. I do my job. I get my pay. And I try to have a good time anywhere I can find it....well maybe scratch the last bit. Don't get me wrong, you're cute, but I'm spoken for as it is."

@[member="Korva"]

Korva smirks then looks a bit coyly over towards Aela. "Mmm...all the good ones are spoken for." she replied playfully then chuckles before sliding the shot glass back towards the bartender. "Don't piss of the Vigo, shouldn't be too hard. So what first? Do you show me a secret club hand shake or something?" she asked then smiles before nodding towards the other woman.

"Interesting armor, I have a gut feeling there's some story behind it?" she asked while becoming more interested in the female hunter. Since Korva woke up from her coma a few years ago, Kingston has never shown much interest in others. It was partially a survival instinct that has kept her alive and not hunted by those who would enjoy to wipe away her ancient predatory race from the galaxy.

"Eh. Really you just let them know what you can do, let them know what you're willing to do, prove you're not some spy or mole for the Republic or anyone else, and you're in." She removed her right glove of he armor and said "Sometimes you might want to do something else, like make a mark so everyone knows who you stand with." She showed her a tattoo of the Black Sun's symbol on her wrist. "But that's all up to you."

When she mentioned Aela's armor, she'd just finished her beer before putting it down on and indicating for another. "Yeah there is. But it's not exactly a happy one. And I don't want to bore the newbie."

@[member="Korva"]

Simply shrugs. "I doubt you could bore me but It's up to you." Korva looked down at the tattoo and smiles. "Cute but tattoos don't work too well on me"

Korva reaches into a side pocket on her pants and sits down enough credit marker chips for both of their drinks. "Anyways, thank you for the information." She said sincerely.

Aela's eyebrow perked when she saw @[member="Korva"] cover for her drinks as well. She smiled a bit before ordering two beers for the road, this time paying for them. Handing one to Korva she stood up, putting her glove back on and her helmet under her arm that wasn't holding the beer, before saying "Come on. I'll let you see my ride. We can talk there."

Smiled wider this time as she sees the beer Aela places before her. "Sounds good. I need to secure something. I took a transport ship and a cab to get here." Korva said then frowned while she thought over the inconvenience.

Korva stood straightening her outfit with her free hand then waited to follow the other woman.

As Aela walked with her she explained "This armor's a gift from my dad. One of the better hunter's of his age. Even my ship used to be his. But the old girl's been through hell and still manages to keep on kicking." Eventually they reached the landing port where her ship was, a Halo assault gunship. That had a few over painted marks on it. Tapping on the hull Aela said "See? Like a rock."

@[member="Korva"]

Korva reached up to run a gloved hand along the gunships hull. "She is beautiful." The young appearing woman said then smiled playfully towards Aela. "Your father sounds like he was a great man."

Leaning against the hull of the ship Aela said "Yeah. Too bad he went out because some punk wanted o get to a bounty before him." She chugged down the beer before tossing the bottle away. "I never did find that bastard, but I intend to." Looking back to @[member="Korva"] she asked "What about you? Any black spots on your sheet? You seem like the type to have them."

Nods while she listens to Aela regarding her father. I worked as a bounty hunter for several years. It's a common practice that I never cared for." Korva popped the top off her beer and took a slow steady drink as she tilts her head back causing her black hair to castcade over her face a bit.

"I don't remember much of my past." She answered honestly.

"Well that sucks." Aela said bluntly, while watching some beer slip past her lips and down her neck. Aela sighed a little before asking "You want to come in? I got more food and drinks if you want. Just don't mind the place it's a bit crowded is all."

@[member="Korva"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom