Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

A new beginning. (Hello!)

Brought up her forearm and wipes her mouth before looking over towards Aela as she pounders silently. "Why not? I don't eat much but I could use a bite." Korva said then left the subject alone in fear of drawing too much attention to her feeding habits. For such a young Anzati, she normally had good control on her feedings. Normally she drained the life force of those she deemed worthy of such fate. murderers, bounties that where wanted dead, alley way thugs, etc.

Korva took a step back taking the ship in as a whole before taking another swig from her bottle of beer as she waited for the female hunter to show her the way.

Aela opened the back of the ship, which was more like a loading ramp for a storage area, which was what Aela could consider the room of the ship. A number of things were set up around in the corners, a armor stand where her current armor would sit if she wasn't wearing it, a set of weights with a punching bag with a number of weapons from guns to three lightsabers mounted on the wall. A small frig next to a desk with a mirror and a number of things from wigs to makeup kits around it. And stuck in the mirror's corner were two pcitures, one of a man and his daughter standing in front of a ship, the other of a young er girl and her mother under a tree, this one burnt up on the corners.

As she and @[member="Korva"] walked in she said "Make yourself comfy. Food's in the fridge with the drinks."

Korva followed Aela up into the back cargo hold of the ship. the pair of blue and white eyes looked around taking in every detail of their surroundings out of habit. "Seems cozy." Korva commented then finishes her beer then smiles back slightly at the hunter. "You and your father have good taste in ships."

"Yeah, well, it's not much it's home." she said as she walked over to the stand and began removing her armor. She acted as though she didn't care that @[member="Korva"] was nearby She just took off each piece and put it where it needed to be on the stand until she was left with nothing but her underwear. "Give me a sec." she said, walking over to the desk. "I need to change." she slipped into a more fitting jumpsuit before turning her attention back to Korva. "So what you in the mood for?"

Korva's face remained neutral as the other woman started to remove her armor. At first, she watched out of curiosity regarding the suit. Korva had worn light armor before but nothing like Aela's. Normally Korva had choosen speed and maneuverability over heavy defense.

As the seconds passed, she turned away but couldn't peel her nearest eye from the woman in her under garments. "Beautiful", she thought silently then looked at the fridge.

"I am not picky, whatever your having. Yes, I meant what I said about your ship. I have spent time in far worse."

A faint chuckle came from the Anzat after a few seconds. Korva loosely crossed her arms against her chest then said while looking back towards Aela. "Plus, not all things are as gorgeous as you in that jumpsuit."

At the comment about the jumpsuit, Aela turned from the fridge and smirked at @[member="Korva"]. "Alright then." She pulled out a bottle and tossed one to her. It was soda. "Sorry I don't have anything stronger. I've been meaning to do some shopping." She then pulled out bag of chip, popped it opened, then shoved a few in her mouth before offering some to her. "If you don't want that I've got some frozen bacon I could heat up."

Korva snatched the bottle of soda out of the air with ease while using one hand then smirked back. "Sounds good". Kingston commented then walks over towards her before sliding a hand into the bag of chips. The Anzat's eyes looks at Aela's for a moment noting the warmth of Aela's nearby presence. It wasn't something Korva had regarding her own presence.

Seeing as both eyes met, Aela smirked and asked "See something you like, new girl?" While she'd walked around her half-naked before she wasn't sure if @[member="Korva"] was that type of girl, or if she was interested in certain body parts. Still seeing those two different colored eyes look back at her made Aela perk with interest.

Korva tilted her head slightly to one side and remained silent for a few seconds before responding. "I do. Does that bother you?" she asked then grinned. "You seem to be interested in something. Let me guess, it's my eyes."

"You got me there, bright eyes." she said, shrugging. "I've heard people are born with them sometimes. Is that the same case with you or is there a story behind that?" she asked, emphasizing on the fact she was asking the questions about stories now.

@[member="Korva"]

Crosses her arms once again and leans back against the wall while she still faced @Aela. "I remember being a child with them so I believe I was born this way.." she paused then looked off to the side. "As I have said, I have lost portions of my memories. it's maddening... I think I know what portions are intact but there's always that doubt I might be forgetting more." For the first time, the Anzat's cool demeanor started to crack a bit. "I don't know if that makes sense..." she said then shrugged.

Aela shrugged and said "I've heard of worse cases." she put her drink and chips down and walked over to her, still looking into her eyes and smirking. "Regardless....you do have damn pretty eyes. And the rest of you is not so bad either." Her one hand reached up under his chin to bring her looking up to Aela's eyes. She smiled more and she'd leaned close. @[member="Korva"]

Korva smiled then said. "Thanks." The Anzat's expression changed as she felt Aela's hand against her chin and the woman drawing herself closer to Korva.

"I...you probably don't want to touch me..my skin is very cold." she said as her mind began to argue with itself. Korva didn't want to discourage what was happening..she enjoyed it but at the same time, she feared what could happen if Aela found out what she is.

Aela did draw her hand back for a moment when she felt the cold sting after touching her skin for too long. "You must've been visiting Hoth for too long or something." she joked when she looked back. "Maybe I should warm you up....oh, by the way. Aela. That's my first name." @[member="Korva"]

Korva placed a gloved hand against Aela cheek softly. "As cliche as it may sound, it's my curse. I won't warm up much more than this." Korva said then frowned a little while she slid a little closer.

"Curse?" she asked, holding her hand. "What are you talking about, curse? You got some kind of cold skin disease or something?"

@[member="Korva"]

Korva shook her head and looked at Aela's hand as she held hers. "No..it just how I am." She explained while trying not to get to far into it. "Could she be trusted?" Korva pondered silently then looked back at the Hunter's face.

"Look, @[member="Korva"] , you can trust me. Okay? I'm not the kind to go back on a friend. Hell, I invited you into my ship. That kind f thing doesn't happen with everyone. Well.....not anymore at least. But still, you can tell me. Besides, you might have to tell the Vigo when you join up. Otherwise he'll dock you for keeping things from him."

Continues to watch Aela from the same position then asked with a tone of curiosity "...You said you're spoken for?" Korva frowned a little and retracted her hand. "Friends? I am surprised you are willing to be my friend already." Korva stepped back then paced off to the side before sighing.

"I hate this! I hate not knowing who I can and cannot tell!" she said in her mind while growing frustrated.

She watched as she walked away before saying "Look I'm sorry, okay? I said I was but.....it's not exactly like it used to be with her. I only said that because I was....I was angry at myself. It's a personal thing. But I am trying to be your friend, @[member="Korva"]. I'm trying to let you know that among all those other criminals and backstabbers you're about to join, I'm the one you can trust. Don't you see that?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom