Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

A new beginning. (Hello!)

Stops then looks back before simply sayiny, "I am an Anzat." Korva turned them drops her hands while watching the other woman silently.

That news hit Aela like a slap right to the face. "No fraking way....." she said looking her over. "You....you're an Anzat?" she sounded so disbelieving of the fact. She walked over and looked at her closely. "An anzat? A real one?"

@[member="Korva"]

Korva's lips pressed together tightly as she watched Aela analyzed her. Korva wasn't put off by it but she was concerned about what may follow. "Will she be interested and be ok with it or not?" she pondered silently.

"Before you grow concern, I have good control over my feedings and I feed on those who will not be missed. The murderers, the abusers, etc.." the Anzat stopped then frowned ever so slightly. "Are you ok?"

"Wha...?" she asked before snapping back, her attention having still been on dealing with the sudden revelation. "No, no. I'm fine. I'm just surprised is all. I mean a real Anzat. I've never really seen one of your kind before. Does kind of explain a lot though. So.....what brought you all the way out here?"

@[member="Korva"]

"To find work and a place within Black Sun." Korva walked back and took of Aela's hands. "I make it a rule not to get involved with others.. to dangerous..." she paused then closed her eyes while rubbing her thumb against the top of Aela's soft hand. "..but you're different."

Hearing her say how she was different, Aela took @[member="Korva"]'s hand fully into her own before her other hand made it;s way up, fixing her hair out of her eyes so she could see both of them. "I have that effect." With that she leaned in for a kiss to seal everything.

Aela's warm breath felt refreshing against Korva as she felt the woman's soft lips press against her own. the hand in which Korva help tightened a little as she slowly returned the kiss as she leaned in closer against the female hunter.

Korva's hand let's her go as the same arm moves to wrap around Aela's waist.

Aela's kissed moved down from her lips to her neck, her hands wander about her back, caressing her with each passing moment. Despite being an Anzant she was far too fine to not attempt some form of warming contact with. Aela didn't mind anyways, it was just something about those eyes that got her.

@[member="Korva"]

A soft sight of content escaped from Korva's lips as she tilted her head to the side while feeling Aela's warm lips move down caressing the side of the Anzat's neck. As soon as Korva's eyes fell shut in total bliss, the ship shook.

At first she didn't notice it really thinking it was Korva's own imagination until another, more violent, shake caused the ship to slide along thevdocking bay a bit most likely causing the two woman to fall.

"What in Sith's name?!" she exclaimed while reaching to her right hip grasping the handle of her Imperial Munitions pistol.

Another violent shake nearly took Aela off her feet, making her stumble before looking around. She sighed and said "Isn't it always the case? You get in the mood and then..." She groaned before taking the two blasters from her armor stand, opening the backdoor and saying "Come on. Let's see what's doing this so I can kick its ass."

@[member="Korva"]

Korva slides the blaster pistol from its quick draw holster that hugged her right hip. The Anzat simply sighs agreeing to Aela's comment regarding being interrupted. Korva met the other woman's side as they exited the ship.

People, both civilians, dock workers and a few members of the planet's armed forces hurry about shouting hastily. Korva steppes forward grabbing one of the passing dock worker's shoulder stopping him.

"What happen?" Korva asked the young man of probably late teens that was tall and fair skinned.

"Didn't you see it yet? The Imperial Embassy two blocks away has been bombed." The young man explained briefly before hurrying off.

Hearing the news Aela said "Oh crap...." looking towards where the smoke from the explosion came from. "Come on. We should go check. See the damage. Hell, we might be in an investigation before you know it. Could make for good credits when you go meet the Vigo." She indicated for @[member="Korva"] to follow.

"Great...politics." Korva grumbled sarcastically then followed along side Aela. "Place looks like Gungan fodder." The Anzat commented while taking note of the pilers of smoke and random chunks of materials that once held the embassy structure together.

An older female police offer held a flat palm out stopping the two women. "No one is allowed on the premises. Official business." the lady in her mid forties dressed in a standard pale blue uniform declared.

Aela had to stop, not wanting to piss off a lady in uniform. She looked back to @[member="Korva"] and said "Looks like this place got hit hard. Likely high explosives. Can't be to sure if it was remote or if the person sacrificed themselves just to set it off. Still this is real bad news for the Imperials. Shows them this place doesn't want them around."

Steps past Aela and smiles sweetly at the middle aged woman. Korva’s eyes brighten a bit as she continues to watch the police officer as she sticks her hand into her pocket and removes..nothing and holds her hand up as if she was holding a badge in her hands. “Detective Vahn and this is my assistant, undercover.”

The police officer continued to stare at Korva as her eyes widen and slowly became blank as if she was under some type of spell. “Vahn…I am sorry miss..please continue.” Korva looked over towards Aela and motions for her to take the lead past the woman onto the Embassy’s grounds.

Aela was shocked as ever by this but silently walked with her towards the crime scene. "You're really good, you know that?" she smirked as they walked on to see what the damage was. Aela looked back at the police woman for a moment, seeing she really did think there was something there, before continuing with @[member="Korva"].

"My people have a limited memorizing ability traditionally used to lure people in for feeding..it can be helpful for other uses." she says quietly to her companion at her side. "So, what do we do first?"

Korva looked around once they arrive at the first set of yellow tape that held back the last few yards from the smouldering pile of building and emergency crew units rushing around digging for survivors.

Aela looked about before seeing what looked like the remains of the explosives. A scrap of metal discarded among the rubble but not too far from where the explosion must've come from due to where the impact was. She reached over and, with her gloved hand, picked it up and whipped off some soot. "Ah. Here we go." She held it up to @[member="Korva"] and said "This is what it was. There's no way they could've dragged a big box with a bomb in it in the middle of the embassy. So what do you do? You put it in a droid and have it go in."

Shakes her head slowly then snorts. "Pathedic. The security detail should of detected this.* she stated then turns to look at the policewoman now a few yards away.

"Probably can't trick her again and ask her." Korva stated then looked back at the piece in Aela's hand.

"Guess that means we'll need to ask ourselves." Aela said. "Maybe someone sold this one. It might be a personal one someone was willing to throw away. Regardless we got to find out who sold this droid, what type it was, and then lead us to who set the thing off. Know any nearby places where they sell droids?"

@[member="Korva"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom