Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

A new beginning. (Hello!)

Korva kept her blaster aimed down at the semi buried and dazed terrorist leader. The look on her face held the nervous expression as she continues to play the bluff of the frightened and betrayed partner.

"Come on guys! She'll waste us all." Korva cried out.

"Forget this!" One of the men bursts out then drops his blaster rifle onto the ground, kicks it over towards the Anzat then sits down onto his knees with his hands laced together behind his head. a few seconds passed and the others followed.

Korva raised her com link and to her lips. "Aela, do you mind lowering your ramp and load these guys securely onto the ship? I need to dig out Alex."

Hearing her Aela turned the ship and opened up the boarding ramp. She'd set it for auto-pilot as when the ramp opened she was waiting with a plasma rifle in hand all aimed at the thugs. "Welcome aboard, boys." she smirked as she herded them in. Looking back she called to @[member="Korva"] "Is Turner still alive?"

"No..he's dead." Korva responded then limped towards Aela and the ship. Korva's injured ankle was twisted causing her foot to point off towards one side while she walked, it was out of its socket.

"Ready to drop them off?"

The Anzat game a soft smile while continuing closer towards her partner.

Seeing how bad she was walking Aela gave @[member="Korva"] a hand onto the ship while saying "Yeah. And let's be quick. I don't like having extra company around when I've got guests." she winked at her. In time they'd dropped off all the remaining men to the authorities, gaining a small profit in the process, before Aela brought the ship back to the nearest bay. After counting off the reward she said "Not bad. Not a lot, but not not bad for bringing in a few terrorists." she handed over some money to Korva and said "Here. That's your half."

Korva smiled at @[member="Aela Kellov "]as she helped her onto the ship. While Aela flown to the authorities for delivery, Korva straightened her foot back in place with a loud pop and a flinch. "It will heal in a few days." she murmured out loud. Korva could't help but to let her eyes closed a bit as she rested in the co-pilot seat.

After helping the authorities take the prisoners off the ship, Korva turned facing Aela as she handed the Anzat her half of the credits. "Thanks." she said then smiled again. "So, what now?" she asked then blinked as her head began to develop a sharp pain in the very recess of it.

"Am I hungry already? No, I just fed. What is wrong with my head?" she asked herself silently.

Alea shuggred when @[member="Korva"] asked what now and said "Well we could always stop and get a bite to eat. Maybe another drink. Get ourselves in the mood." she looked over with a playful smirk. Suddenly when she began to complain of pains in his head Aela turned the pilot seat to fully look at her. "Hey, easy. Maybe you just need some rest. I have a bed you can use if you want."

Korva patted Aela's nearest hand gently. "There's a nice restaurant on the other side of town. Why not hit it up?" she asked Aela then lays back against the co-pilot seat. "Wake me up when we've arrived." With that, Korva dosed off into a short nap.

Aela nodded and saw as @[member="Korva"] sat back before taking the ship up an flying it over towards where the restaurant was. It had been a short flight ans, since Korva was still sleeping, Aela took the chance to change. She now wore a more nicer dress shirt and pants while putting her hair in a ponytail. She came back to see Korva still sleeping so, being coy as ever, she leaned down and kissed her on the lips to wake her up. When she did she said "We're here."

Smiles then kisses her back slowly. "Do you give all the new recruits such lovely wake up calls?" She coyly asks then breaths stepy. Korva stood then offers Aela to follow her.

Korva shut the door behind Aela and changes into a low cut red dress that hugged her figure. The Anzat smirks then says, "Let's go."

"Only the pretty ones." she winked as they walked out. Once they entered the restaurant, getting a table and all together, Aela waited until the waiter came and gave the menu. "I'll take the nice squib liver salad. And a soda. I'm the designated flyer after all." she joked to @[member="Korva"].

Korva giggled then poited at the chicken salad on the menu. "That and a glass of white wine." she told told the attractive young male waiter. The man left then Korva looked back towards Aela. "He's cute, huh?"

Korva flinches again as another headache arises.

Aela shrugged, "Not bad. Better looking then half the guys I've been with. But then again, they're not you." she winked at @[member="Korva"]. Suddenly she noticed her flinch over a headache and asked "You okay? You need some aspirin or something?"

Shakes her head then places a hand against her forehead while rubbing slowly. "I feel...ill. The odd thing is I can't remember the last time I was sick." she muttered back towards @Aela Kellov.

By that time the food and rinks had come and Aela said "Here." handing her her drink. "Take something. Maybe you just need to eat. We have had kind of a long day after all." She drank some of her own before eating her salad, still checking to make sure @[member="Korva"] was doing alright.

Korva smiles and takes her drink. "Thanks." she replies then takes a long sip of her wine. "How is your salad?" She asked then picks up her fork to look over her own chicken salad. Korva pressed the tips of her fork into a few pieces then took small bites from it. Afterwords, she turns and looks out through the oversize windows beside their table looking out into the nearby beach as the sun sets.

"Couldn't be better." Aela said, just swallowing down her third bite. "Don't usually have food this good unless I'm in the mood for it. That tends to only be when I've got somebody like you to take out for the occasion." She looked out as @[member="Korva"] looked out towards the sea and said "You feel like hitting that later? I've got a few swimsuits you can borrow."

Korva grins then nods while she places a fist against her chin proping it as the mixed color eyes shifted from the view back to Aela.

"you're the true beauty here."

Aela, smirking at the comment, shook her head and said "Nah. I'm not that great. Trust me. You'd find plenty of girls men would kill for, I'm the kind that just kills." She shrugged. "Though you're the one with the eyes. Those really, really damn beautiful eyes." She held up her glass and said "Here's to a good catch today."

@[member="Korva"]

Holds her glass up in response then takes another slow sip of her wine. Korva looks down at her place already full. "I think I'll take the rest with me when we go."

Aela nearly finished her drink after they toasted. "Got it." She singled to the waiter to bring a box, during that time she reached over and took @[member="Korva"]'s hand saying "Hey. Still feel like hitting the beach? Still got an hour before it gets dark."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom