Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

A New beginning (Darien/LOF/Ask)

Haven Pryde

Pirate Queen | ODF Marine
Laughing a little when the kid made his statement and then she looked at him and patted his head Doll face I wasn't speaking about you being a servent, I was talking about jeebs that I uh--never mind that she then looked at the house and then at @[member="Lucien Cordel"] How much did this cost you, must've been a fortune

@[member="Darien Cordel"]
@[member="firefighter47"]

Luciens butler answered the door still clutching his head "Everyones downstairs" He grumbled then returned to the servants quarters.

Down stairs Lucien was growing impatient "I didn't buy it the planet did I just took possession of it so it cost me nothing ... now what do you want Miss Pryde I am trying to train my son?" He said then returned to training he repeated his previous instructions to Darien.

Firefighter then stepped into the house and started walking downstairs wondering what he would run into. He was prepared to fight if he had to. He could hear the sound of someone training and was hoping he wasn't interupting.

"Yes Miss Pryde, what is it that you want?" Darien heard the disdain in his father's voice and followed suit. He hoped that if he could intimidate her, she would leave them so they could continue training.

@[member="Lucien Cordel"] @[member="Haven Pryde"]

Haven Pryde

Haven smirked at the little boy and chuckled Was just coming by to see what your old man was up to she replied clearly not intimidated, and then looked at @[member="Lucien Cordel"] I'll go stand off to the side so the pip squeek can continue his training.. she said with a sly grin and a teasing tone of voice.

Firefighter walked down the stairs and saw the group standing around talking. He walked into the room and said" I hope i'm not interupting anything your butler let me in and told me to come down here."

"No...no we have already been gate crashed one more can't hurt you can tell me what you need in a moment" He turned back to his son "Now lets try again son I want you to attack me" He said as he retook up his stance.

Haven Pryde

Haven went off and leaned against a wall and watched as @[member="Lucien Cordel"] and his son sparred and trained and gave off a slight chuckle to the effort they were putting into it, Lucien was a good teacher it seemed and she enjoyed the show.

Darien nodded, now turning his attention to the man in front of him. Charging, he lit his blade mid swing as he aimed for his torso. He would have been scared of hurting his father, but even wether or not it was a training blade, he was confident that the Sith Lord could easily counter the attack.

@[member="Lucien Cordel"] @[member="Haven Pryde"]

Lucien Blocked the attack with a harsh parry then side stepped and swung his leg round to knock Darien off his feet.He had used the most versatile stance typical of a makashi duelist.He didn't allow his son to fall however and caught him in the force,He lifted him up "That was the most versatile but is reliant on excellent footwork,Attack me again and I will show you the most solid defence stance"

Readying once more in the same stance, Darien attacked with even more ferocity than he knew he had. Instead of charging, however, this time he worked his way forward in a series of small leaps, hoping to somehow catch his target off guard.

@[member="Lucien Cordel"]

Lucien shifted his weight onto his back foot and blocked his son's strikes.Once Darien had finished Lucien relaxed "That was the basic defencive stance it allows you to maintain a solid base but inhibits your ability to react" He knelt down to his son "Are you up for doing some force abilities"

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom