Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Faction A Memory from the Past [The Galactic Alliance]

gg4Pskn.png

Sensor Scan of DDSI Horizon
On the screens of the Celestial City

RNZsh8Z.png

The DDSI Horizon was pouring intense sensor scans into the surrounding space, so the ship was in no position to complain about being scanned itself. However, with every moment that the ship was scrutinized, the origin point of the scans would be increasingly likely to be detected.

The scans would gradually reveal the full capabilities of the Horizon to interested parties.

Meanwhile, Derron Daks was being pressed by the Major, who had trouble believing in the pure altruistic intention of a private research ship.

Well, clearly the man wasn't a fool. Derron decided the best approach was to be up-front about his end.

Before he could respond, the voice of Doctor Stoan came to Derron through his cybernetic link to the ship's systems.

"You have likely already deduced this, Chief Executive, but you asked me to observe and give my analysis. Based on sensor readings, I have strong reasons to suspect that the military transport at the center of events has experienced the exact sort of temporal displacement we discussed earlier."

Derron transmitted his reply along the same connection, "Thank you for the confirmation, Doctor."

Then he spoke out loud, in response to the Major's statement.

"Major, we do not intend to charge you one thin credit for our assistance. However, if you were feeling amenable, we would be interested in trading you a fully functional Class One Hyperdrive in exchange for your damaged hyperdrive, and we would also ask for a log of your most recent hyperspace transit.

We have cause to believe that you may have experienced a... hyperspace event... of some interest to the scientific community.

Such research is our business model."

Jalen Kai'el Anakwor Farlorn Anakwor Farlorn B1-173 "Omar" Lt. Bren Alazar Thirdas Heavenshield Derron Daks Derron Daks Vulpesen

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom