Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

A Meeting Of Two Differences

Quil Narro

Q
"It is impolite for a gentleman such as myself to talk about himself...but if you insist."

Quil blinked slowly before taking a breath.

"What brings me here to Naboo you ask? I needed to clear my head and get away from my family....The truth is I want to become a politician. I feel that is how I can change the galaxy...slowly but surely" He said softly

[member="Jareth Johnathon Holst"]

Jareth: "I have respect for a man that wants to change the world, but tell me this: do you really believe that you can wade through the corruption of politics and reach the top unblemished with the taint of power?"

[member="Quil Narro"]

Quil Narro

Q
"To be honest....yes I believe I can...just by being able to reach a position of power untainted would already be a great feat and change the galaxy even if it's by a little bit. " Quil sighed.

"I Will change the galaxy...."

Quil Narro

Q
"Of course my friend...shall we stay in contact?" He said before throwing credits on the table and getting up.

Quil Narro

Q
"Agreed, if you ever need a place to stay, my family would love to have you over." He said before placing a comm link on the tabe next to Jareth.

"See you 'round Jareth." Quil said before leaving the diner.

//Thread Exit//

*Jareth picked up the comm link and also left*

//Thread Exit//

*Thread Complete*

::part of Jareth's back story is revealed. He also gains a friend in [member="Quil Narro"] while exploring some of his own psyche and becoming more resolute in his journey to greatness. The influence of the dark side is somewhat lessened.::

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom