Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

A Meeting Of Two Differences

Quil Narro

Q
All Quil could do was stare. He looked at the man, the person sitting next to him.

He listen to what he was saying.

When Jareth choked up Quil could only feel a tear drip down his face.

His body trembled and his hands shook.

""Your family....your family looks at you differently because you took the life of another Why? Was it to protect them....to defend yourself, your humanity, your beliefs,....or was it out of pure hatred....I have never had my family tremble when they see me...to have them fear me....I cannot possibly know how that feels....but if you could come back from killing a person then certainly I can come back from whatever I may face?"

He had not noticed that his face was wet with tears.

[member="Jareth Johnathon Holst"]

*Jareth had become completely irresponsive. The tears continued to stream while his body remained frozen. Only one word would choke out. over and over again.*

Jareth: "She... She..."

*Nothing else, just the repetition of that word.*

[member="Quil Narro"]

Quil Narro

Q
Quil slammed his hand on the table.

He then looked directly into the male's eyes.

"Look....I may be able to help, who did you murder Jareth?" He said a bit too forcefully.

He then backed off

"I'm sorry I didn't mean to raise my voice."

*Jareth snapped back half aware. He heard the other mans voice.*

Jareth: "It wasn't my... It wasn't my fault... I was protecting... And then... In my arms..."

*He was fading into and out of awareness. Heavy memories were crushing him under a great weight.*

[member="Quil Narro"]

Quil Narro

Q
"Jareth...Jareth! What happened? " Quil said evenly.

He tried to piece together what happened but it was tough.

Quil Looked at the male, a shattered teen like himself...

Quil looked at him, he would never wish a burden so great on anyone not even murderers.

[member="Quil Narro"]

*In a moment of clarity he snapped back. His self imposed alternate personality took over. The tears stopped as suddenly as they had started. Silence hung on the room, the patrons had left from the uneasy feeling, even the staff had retreated and merely looked on.*

Jareth: "I think you mistake me. I wasn't the murderer, I only killed to protect. But I was... Too late... I wish to stop talking about this. These painful memories are somewhat overwhelming as I am sure you can understand. He can't take the stress."

Quil Narro

Q
Quil felt confused but kept listening.

"I respect that..." he paused

He then "of course I understand- wait he? What do you mean he...." he said quietly.

Quil picked up the fork and knife and continued to eat.

Quil Narro

Q
"Hmm other things....ah!....yes, have you ever had a crush on a las?" Quil asked as he looked around the diner noticing the lack of people. He noticed the kitchen staff had retreated further pack, they were virtually alone in the dining area.

He found great interest in the other teen's life, it was so diffiret from his....yet so similar.

Quil Narro

Q
"Ah....I mean a girl" he clarified.
He then continued to eat his steak

*Jareth looked down at the food he had been ignoring for so long. He was exceptionally hungry and had forgotten about it. He looked back up at the other man after finishing a bite of his food.*

Jareth: "I had a girl once. She was beautiful. I don't have anyone now though, and I don't think anyone will be able to compare."

[member="Quil Narro"]

Quil Narro

Q
Quil finished his steak then wiped his mouth with a napkin.

He then looked at Jareth

"If you don't mind me asking, what happened to her?" He said after clearing his throat.

Jareth: "I... I guess I will tell you. I must say, you are one who digs deep. The situation we were talking about earlier... She was there. My father is a man of great anger, and she made the mistake of being there when he was having a fit of rage. He was yelling at my and I stood my ground, and she defended me, so he back handed her. She hit the corner of a table and... she died in my arms."

[member="Quil Narro"]

Quil Narro

Q
Quil nodded when the male said he'd tell him.

Quil clenched his fists when he heard the boy's story.

"I see your father and mine are different. " he commented.

He then felt sorry for the male, his one love died in his arms.

"What did your father do when he had noticed he killed her."

Quil Narro

Q
Quil noticed the anger the teen across him had, Quil took a deep breath.

"He was dead...." Quil pondered on that phrase.

"You killed him before he realized what he had done?" Quil questioned.

Jareth: "It wasn't even intentional. As soon as I realized he hit her, he started moving toward her and I... Exploded... I pushed him, but it wasn't with just my own strength, he flew across the room and when he stopped his neck snapped upon impact. I only meant to push him away from her, but the anger inside of me released some latent force ability and I did so much more. I don't regret it though, only that I hadn't done it sooner when... she... was still alive."

[member="Quil Narro"]

Quil Narro

Q
Quil nodded, the force...what a awesome wonder filled thing.

"Sadly everything happens for a reason, although we cannot change the past....we can change the galaxy" he said hoping Jareth would feel better.

*Jareth was somewhat soothed. It felt good to tell another of his past, and he was enjoying the conversation.*

Jareth: "We've been so lost in my story, I believe we have forgotten about yours. Tell me, what brings you here?"

[member="Quil Narro"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom