Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

A Meeting of the Hutts (The Hutt Cartel)

Gajjulla the Hutt

G
I~Tatooine-Gajjulla's Palace~I
Gajjulla was awaiting his guests, the meetings of the Hutt Cartel often took place in his palace, it was a headquarters of sorts, The Hutt Cartel... it had been a long time since they had reformed, Gajjulla hadn't even been born yet, but now he was 100 and a closet thing they had to a leader. Since he had been leader Gajjulla had made it possible for non-hutts to join and to his belief some of them were also coming.

@[member="Arrenvar"] @[member="Jabuda Hutt"] @[member="Jaddoe the Hutt"] @[member="Naboola the Hutt"] @[member="Popo"] @[member="Preliat Mantis"] @[member="Vilox Pazela"] @[member="Xavier Varanin"]

Naboola the Hutt

N
Naboola entered the magnificent palace of @[member="Gajjulla the Hutt"], a few guards eyed him weirdly as he entered but the hutt took no notice, he was here to see Gajjulla himself, as soon as Noboola saw Gajjulla he shouted out a greeting in huttese
<"Gajjulla, what a pleasure it is to meet you">

Gajjulla the Hutt

G
Gajjulla looked up at the voice that was speaking, it was an enlisted hutt in the military
<"Greetings enlisted"> Gajjulla said <"welcome to my palace"> the hutt was being formal to the enlisted hutt who was speaking to him.

@[member="Naboola the Hutt"]

| @[member="Gajjulla the Hutt"] |

The hooded, dark figure that was Vilox Pazela emerged into the confines of the palace room, where the Hutt Cartel were meeting. He was going to place his influence in the Hutts, so as to gain a slice of their once glorious Empire. He saw the potential for the Hutt Cartel to transform and become the Hutt Empire once again. He had also opened dialogue with the Black Sun Syndicate and so doing business with both criminal elements could mean the possibility of a go between for diplomatic relations. These people were also interested in credits and profit, so opening dialogue between the two factions would end up in profit and high turnover; and he would be the man responsible for it. He would be held in high esteem and being in such a position meant power. Allies were important and the criminal networks that ran across the galaxy were there for the taking.

"Greetings, the humble and mighty Gajjulla the Hutt." Vilox lifted his hands to his hood and lowered it from his head, sliding his hands back into the opposite sleeves. "My name is Vazela. My thanks for allowing me to come." Lowering his head again, he gave himself a small smile. Vazela was the Darth title he had taken in the Sith Empire. He was not yet ready to reveal his actual identity. The facade would continue, for now.

Lifting his gaze, he looked around the room, surveying and analyzing it, working out possible escape routes if this went wrong. He was a cautious and paranoid man.

Preliat remained beside Gajjula, and had his arms folded in front of him, placed over his M45 rifle. He was patient, and silent as the Sith Lord approached. He paused and then turned to the Hutt, and then his T-shaped gaze fell back upon the Master. He was ready for anything to go wrong, including an overconfident and greedy Ex-Sith.

@[member="Vilox Pazela"]@[member="Gajjulla the Hutt"]

Gajjulla the Hutt

G
Another man entered the room, a shadowy figure that made himself less visible than the others, he came in and introduced himself as Vazela that name sounded familiar, but Gajjulla was not rude and replied to the man's thanks <"you are very welcome to my palace, Vazela"> Gajjulla said with a little smile.
@[member="Preliat Mantis"] @[member="Vilox Pazela"]

Popo

I'm Sexy and I Know It
The massive bulk of Popo entered the room. He wore the armored carapace indicative of the Shell Hutts, though he was unaffiliated to the clan itself. No retainers or advisers followed him. No slaves danced or undulated around him as he entered. This was purely business among the Hutts and he felt no need for petty gestures of power, rank, and prestige.

He slithered into the throne room and took in the occupants. A few Hutts, a Mandalorian, and a sycophant with an annoying voice filled the room. More would come later, certainly, but for now the huge Hutt had to deal with the current occupants. He probably wasn't the oldest Hutt in the room from what he could tell, but he was certainly the biggest and heaviest. Shell Hutts placed repulsors in their armored carapaces to aid in movement, which meant that the only muscles they truly used to move were their arms and jaws. Because of this, Shell Hutts grew to enormous sizes, even bigger than the other Hutts from the other clans.

Popo spotted Gajjulla and blinked his eyes slowly once, a slightly sarcastic gesture in Hutt body language.

"Greetings, Gajjulla," he said in Basic, half because he felt Basic was faster for business deals and half because, if he remembered right, Gajjulla spoke only Huttese. "How goes business on Tatooine?"

@[member="Gajjulla the Hutt"]

Jaddoe the Hutt

J
Jaddoe waited outside the throne room with Ko Daran while others would enter, and they waited for the others to make their introductions and salutations to the others. While Jaddoe had left his weapons with his troops, he wore his armor, and Ko carried various weapons, from blasters to simple blades. The Blood Carver commented about them being late, and the hutt replied with a nod and a silent, unnoticed entrance. Jaddoe hated politics and diplomacy. He was here because @[member="Gajjulla the Hutt"] had asked him to come. Nothing more.

Gajjulla the Hutt

G
Gajjulla looked at the current company <"my friends, I welcome you to my palace"> he began, Gajjulla hoped that they spoke huttese since that was his main and only language <"as to not bore you all do we all know why I have called you here?">
@[member="Jaddoe the Hutt"] @[member="Popo"] @[member="Preliat Mantis"] @[member="Naboola the Hutt"] @[member="Vilox Pazela"]

Popo

I'm Sexy and I Know It
"<Yes, yes, you want to bring us back to power and reform the Hutt Cartel>," Popo said as he found a seat. For Hutts, a seat more or less amounted to a plush pad on the floor, usually made of a soft and fine material. "<I gathered as much since you requested me to come here all the way from The Wheel. What do you have planned specifically?>"

Popo wasn't trying to make waves with the aspirant leader of the Cartel, but being pulled this far from his home annoyed him somewhat. Especially since the one who called the meeting was barely an adult Hutt. Were he to explain it to a non-Hutt, it would be the equivalent of some teenager trying to kick off an intergalactic lemonade stand. Ninety nine point nine percent of the time, it was complete poodoo and doomed to fail from the start, if it even got off the ground. Popo came simply to see if this young Hutt - calling the very young Hutt a Huttling would insult Gajjulla which could mean a warier eye on Popo's business, which was unacceptable - knew what he was doing and to see if Popo could finagle things in his favor.

@Gajjulla

Gajjulla the Hutt

G
<"You talk to me as though I am huttling, Popo, this is... rude, but oh well I shall let you away with it this time"> Gajjulla said directly to @[member="Popo"] <"but other than that you are correct, exactly correct. For awhile now the Hutt Cartel has been operating in secret ((see the history)) with much discussion the Hutt Cartel and I agree that in this age of havoc and chaos the Hutt Cartel needs to rise again"> Gajjulla looked at everyone in the room before continuing <"I have invited you all here because you all have special skills and abilities that the Hutt Cartel believe may be useful, I am not asking you to band together, hutts don't really work that way, I am asking you to get along and help the Hutt Cartel"> Gajjulla stopped, having obviously finished his first and possibly only speech.
@[member="Popo"] @[member="Jaddoe the Hutt"] @[member="Preliat Mantis"] @[member="Vilox Pazela"] @[member="Naboola the Hutt"]

Jaddoe the Hutt

J
<"If I may ask, why am I here? I appreciate the respect, and the fact that you want my troops, but we both know this is simply a courtesy gesture to flatter me."> He sighed, knowing that this wasn't for him, even if he wanted it. <"I'm H'uun. With no clan. I might as well be a Twi'lek and I would receive the same honors.">

Ko Daran clicked behind him, asking about when the'll leave, and he replied in the Carver's tounge. "Soon."

Popo

I'm Sexy and I Know It
The massive Hutt blinked slowly, sarcastically, at Gajjulla's comment. The younger Hutt would let Popo... get away with a borderline insult? Even in tone? Popo was speechless for a moment. Truth be told, the big Hutt was stunned. No threats? No subtle insults? Not even an attempt to put Popo in his place? Popo wondered how Gajjulla would keep the Hutts in line when the younger Hutt accepted insults instead of giving them.

"<The Cartel never truly left>," Popo rumbled bluntly. "<We've always been here. We've always pulled the strings from the shadows. Why would we want to come to light, eh? What is there to show for us stepping from the shadows into the public eye?>"

Arrenvar

Wookiee Warrior
Arrenvar stormed into the room, late, but he didn't care. His towering figure stood at the door, fully armed from head to toe, with an arrogant demeanor about him. Whether or not he was interrupting something was no concern of his, he was here to meet with the hutts about a cartel of sorts and the money that came with it.

"Wyaaa ruh yaow!" The wookiee shouted a greeting at the hutts, announcing his presence.

@[member="Popo"]
@[member="Jaddoe the Hutt"]
@[member="Preliat Mantis"]

The doors to the throne room flung upon as the small band of mercenaries entered taking up positions on each side of the door. Their armor shined in the fluorescent lighting reflecting off of the sigil of Clan Inllic on the breast plate. A small Twileak entered adorned in nice robes however upon his neck lay the collar of a slave. He then raised his hand in the air and addressed the room.

"Most honored guests of Gajjulla, I present the venerable Patriarch of Clan Inllic Jabuda Hutta."

Once he had finished, the whining of Jabuda's power chair grew as he entered the room. Raising a hand to accept the praise he expected. He slowly approached Gajjulla and his entourage, guards in tow, and addressed the Lord Mogul.

"Et tah nu wa mi buki Gajjulla. Es na ba meta wonga poh ni ta mah."

(Translation: Good to see you my boy Gajjulla. Many have gathered for your party.)

Gajjulla the Hutt

G
<"why not, but if you want a proper answer, we have had... problems arise, wars, invasions, dominions all have shaked the galaxy, we have been missing out on these, and @[member="Popo"] I would prefer if you respected me inside my own palace, you stupid price of scutta poodoo"> Gajjulla had most likely just lost an ally but he refused to be insulted within the walls of his and his ancestors palace
@[member="Popo"] @[member="Jaddoe the Hutt"] @[member="Preliat Mantis"] @[member="Vilox Pazela"] @[member="Naboola the Hutt"] @[member="Jabuda Hutt"] @[member="Arrenvar"]

Preliat remained silent, his hands folded over the blaster in his hands. He turned to the Hutt, nudging his head at the Wookie. He had received no orders, so he did nothing. He simply was waiting for an order from Gajjula to do something. After all, he wasn't paid to make his own decisions anyway. So, he waited, Westar-34 in hand.

@[member="Arrenvar"]
@[member="Jabuda Hutt"]
@[member="Jaddoe the Hutt"]

Popo

I'm Sexy and I Know It
Popo stopped and stared at Gajjulla, a low, rolling rumble starting deep in his chest. The low rumble slowly bubbled into laughter which grew louder as it went on. After a minute, Popo regained control of himself and scratched at the exposed flesh of what would be his neck, were he anything but a Hutt.

"<Ha!>," the 'insult' Gajjulla had hurled his way had entertained more than angered the Hutt. "<Haha! Respect is earned, peedunkee, not given. Earn it from me and I'll happily give you the respect you desire.>"

With that, Popo glanced at the wookiee, wondering who let the furball inside the palace to shed all over. Popo felt the lesser being wasn't worth the time to address and instead turned back to Gajjulla.

"<So, peedunkee, what is it you want from me, eh? What is it you want from Popo?">

@[member="Gajjulla the Hutt"] @[member="Arrenvar"]

Arrenvar

Wookiee Warrior
Seeing that he hadn't gotten everyone's attention, Arrenvar raised his blaster and fired three shots into the roof. Lowering his blaster, he walked over to the hutts.

"Wyaah! Gurr yaow un!" He howled once more in greeting as he neared, this time it wasn't polite.

@[member="Popo"]
@[member="Preliat Mantis"]

Popo

I'm Sexy and I Know It
Popo glanced at the wookiee as it fired into the ceiling. A typical show of barbarian force that was expected of the backwards wookiee race.

"I don't speak karking animal. Either speak Basic or I'll find you a muzzle," Popo growled in Basic. He had no time at all for wannabe mercenaries and bounty hunters.

@[member="Arrenvar"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom