Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

A Meeting of the Hutts (The Hutt Cartel)

Arrenvar

Wookiee Warrior
In a flash he had his blade drawn and pointed at the fat slugs face. Arrenvar could not speak basic, but could understand it.

"Unng ywaaa nu guhhh!" Arrenvar howled at him. It was probably a good thing the hutt didn't know shyriiwook after all. The hutt wouldn't of liked being called a slimy piece of bantha poodoo.

@[member="Popo"]

Popo

I'm Sexy and I Know It
Popo was big. Popo was huge. But Popo wasn't slow. He was a Shell Hutt and had spent most of his time without the support of a clan. He knew how to defend himself and he knew his way around weapons. In a blur, the big alien pulled a Hutt-sized blaster pistol and had it trained at the Wookiee's testicles, or whatever passed for their reproductive organs. You didn't threaten a Hutt. Ever.

"You brought a knife to a karking gun fight, fuzzball," Popo growled slowly at the trigger happy wookiee. "Tell me, which one are you more attached to. The left or the right?"

@[member="Arrenvar"]

Arrenvar

Wookiee Warrior
Unfortunately for the slug, Arrenvar was prepared for this. He brought his other arm forward and opened his palm to reveal a detonator that could blast them all straight to hell, if needed. The blade pressed against the hutts skin, while his finger was on the button for the detonator. This hutt had picked the wrong wookiee to fight with.

@[member="Popo"]

Popo

I'm Sexy and I Know It
(OOC: Hey, @[member="Arrenvar"], I'm a Shell Hutt and I'm wearing pretty thick Durasteel armor. Only exposed skin is my 'face' and 'neck' areas. Just a heads up for you to edit and for future reference :p )

Popo watched the blade scrape the metal of his armor and saw the detonator. Popo simply grinned in response and tightened his finger, taking up the slack on the trigger. A nudge, bump, or twitch anywhere would set off the blaster and put a bolt into the Wookiee's nether regions.

"Go ahead, wooky," Popo growled. "That won't kill me. It'll hurt for sure and do some damage, but I'll regenerate it. Maybe not this week. Maybe not this year. But Hutts live longer than you barbarians. You, though. You'll most likely die, and if you don't, the others here will kill you. And even if they don't, you don't regenerate. You'll live forever as a broken, crippled wooky. You willing to lose that bad, furball?"

Arrenvar

Wookiee Warrior
They were at a standstill. The Hutt didn't really want to risk the explosion and Arrenvar certainly didn't. He had half a mind to try and make the hutt eat the detonator, that would be quite a sight. He took a step back, if the hutt fired, he would set it off immediately. It wouldn't be a pretty picture.

@[member="Popo"]

Popo

I'm Sexy and I Know It
Popo let his finger off the trigger slightly, letting slack go back into the mechanism. He then lowered the pistol slightly so that it was pointing at the wookiee's thighs, but didn't slither back or look away. The big Hutt kept his eyes on the wookiee for any sudden movements.

"I'm glad we have an understanding, then," Popo rumbled. He was quiet a moment or two longer, but aside from a slow blink or two, he didn't move a muscle. "I like you, wooky. You've got some guts to come in here and threaten a group of Hutts. It was stupid, but ballsy. I'd suggest never doing it again, else you're gonna end up very, very, very dead."

Popo blinked slowly once more, though not out of sarcasm. This was an expression of interest.

"... You want a job, wooky?"

@[member="Arrenvar"]

Arrenvar

Wookiee Warrior
Arrenvar inserted his sword into it's sheath on his back. The detonator remained in his hand, but his finger was off the trigger now.

"Umaa." Replied the wookiee, then nodded his head to show he meant yes.

@[member="Popo"]

Popo

I'm Sexy and I Know It
"Good," Popo said with a nod. He lowered the pistol fully, but kept it in his hand. The Hutt eyed the Wookiee up and down for a few minutes, deep in thought.

"You want a steady job or some contracts? I can do either, but not both. One pays salary, the other pays on completion. Which interests you more? Nod for salary, shake your head for contract, shrug if you don't care either way."

@[member="Arrenvar"]

Gajjulla the Hutt

G
Gajjulla watched the scene as it unraveled then boomed with laughter <"@[member="Popo"] I want you for my Cartel because you are good at... negotiations and the help of a shell hutt would be useful" > then Gajjulla turned to Jaduda <'welcome friend"> he said simply.
@[member="Arrenvar"] @Jaduda Hutt

Jaddoe the Hutt

J
As @[member="Arrenvar"] fired into the air, Ko Daran pressed a button on his belt. Within seconds, fifteen armed Bartokk rushed into the room. The remained after the wookiee stood down to @[member="Popo"].

Jaddoe sighed, then, letting his armor translate into Shyrii-wook, commented under his breath; >"Suicide. Isn't that a bit dishonorable? Like a madclaw's action?"<

Matreya

Varanin landed hard on the soft ground, kicking up sand high into the sky as he did so. Stepping from the sandstorm and into the same building as the others, Varanin called, "The great Hutt are finally rising again. It's good to see you aren't hiding any longer. Always good to work for the best of the best."

The young Czar spotted a few faces he knew, he had seen Gajjulla (I can take this out if need be) during his rise years ago, Vilox was a member of the Fringe as he was as well. Then there was the Mandalorian, which he believed he had seen but couldn't be sure. He also prayed he wouldn't be taken as a Mando, for he was not though he wore similar armor.

@Popo @Arrenvar @Preliat Mantis @[member="Jabuda Hutt"] @[member="Gajjulla the Hutt"] @[member="Vilox Pazela"]

Gajjulla the Hutt

G
Gajjulla watched as @[member="Xavier Varanin"] come into the room <"Xavier welcome"> Gajjulla said when he took his seat
@[member="Jaddoe the Hutt"] @[member="Popo"] @[member="Arrenvar"] @[member="Preliat Mantis"]

Preliat, remained stoic and silent, patiently awaiting orders. For now, he was simply observing and making sure nothing went terribly, awfully wrong.

He did want to shoot the wookie a tiny bit, though.
@[member="Gajjulla the Hutt"]@[member="Xavier Varanin"]@[member="Jaddoe the Hutt"]@[member="Arrenvar"]

| @[member="Xavier Varanin"] |

Of course, for Xavier Varanin, he only knew that the hooded, dark figure in the corner was known by the alias of Vazela, unless his relative, Ashin, revealed his true identity. The hooded Dark Master turned his gaze away from Xavier to the others in the room, listening quietly, only choosing to talk when he was spoken to.

Arrenvar

Wookiee Warrior
A kallamum!? Arrenvar turned and howled back. "Ur lowaddic! Muaa wu gammu ahuma ooha! Owa unh poodoo! Ou maa uhwama un!?"

Finally done insulting the hutt, saying he was an honorable warrior and calling the hutt poodoo, lowlandish, and brainless, threating to rip his arms out of his sockets, and asking him if he wanted to die. He turned back to Popo, he shrugged, not caring either which way. Simply wanting to demolish Jaddoe.

@Popo@Gajjulla the Hutt@[member="Jaddoe the Hutt"]@[member="Preliat Mantis"]

Popo

I'm Sexy and I Know It
Popo grunted once and holstered the pistol.

"We'll start you out on a contract by contract basis then," the Hutt said. "Meet me in two Standard weeks on the Wheel. If you don't have a ship, I'll have an associate of mine pick you up on Nar Shaddaa. I'll give you the details there."

@[member="Arrenvar"]

Matreya

Varanin turned his gaze on the irate wookiee, "I hope you calm down. Threatening a Hutt? Not smart. Threatening a Hutt, surrounded by those in his employ? Down right imbecilic. If any of these wonderful slug men here say the word, your life is instantly in danger. Think your awesome? Cool, that's fine. Don't make an idiotic mistake strictly because you feel impressive."

Walking past the Hutts and their men, Zero Four nodded to his fellow Fringeman. Sitting furthest from the people, Varanin propped his legs up and remained silent further more.

@Popo @Arrenvar @Preliat Mantis @[member="Jabuda Hutt"] @[member="Gajjulla the Hutt"] @[member="Vilox Pazela"]

Jaddoe the Hutt

J
<"I don't think he'll be much use to you, @[member="Popo"]. He apparently has a code of honor, and I don't believe that's what you want."> Jaddoe commented. Turning back to @[member="Arrenvar"], he simply commented >"How do you plan on killing me? I came here ready for any such situations. Your detonator will hurt, but so will a disentragrator pistol."<

Arrenvar

Wookiee Warrior
Arrenvar nodded, acknowledging @[member="Popo"] 's request. He scowled at @[member="Xavier Varanin"] . He seemingly ignored Jaddoe, he turned to leave having made his business arrangments.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom