Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private A meeting in the shadows of the ancients

Disciple of the dark side
"Hmm," Lyssa hummed thoughtfully, catching the insignia he threw her. A strange symbol of a creature unfamiliar to her, but it didn't matter. Regardless of what it was meant to represent, to her it symbolised a second chance to belong to something. So she took a moment to pin it to the front of her cloak, where she would wear it with pride. "Very well, Master Candorus. When you see me again, I shall have fully embraced the ways of the Mandalorians and have found your stronghold on Concord dawn successfully. I will not disappoint you."

With that, Lyssa turned around, deeply satisfied with the outcome of that interaction. The force had finally heard her pleas for power and had provided her with a master to guide her to greater things. By guiding her here, it had given her a new purpose. Before entering her ship, Lyssa glanced back at her master, smiling. What an exciting new chapter she was entering...

Cremek candorus Cremek candorus

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom