Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

A master of the murky light... [Non Canon]

(I have a thread called I will take breakfast at eight for my arrest so I plan to escape here)
Lucin stumbled on this was great his day was going swell. He did take some heart at having the pistol and thus he appeared to cooperate "Which way do you want me to go?" He asked calmly and politely this was no time to lax standards.

Major Faction

Syn

Nimir-ra to Iella, Jedi Shadow
[it is non canon remember.... we could both have been spaced]

Syn just looked at him and spoke feeling the other jedi as he spoke. "Continue to the lift, a team is coming up to meet us." the jedi master moved up a little and popped his neck feeling them get closer and closer while his body tensed up. He was still ready for a fight, he was always ready for a fight.

Lucien pulled the gun from his coat "You will want this as well" He sighed and walked to the lift.Today had backfired miserably.He slumped onto the floor unable to bare the pain in his knee any further.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom