Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

A Master for Yusana? Or a companion in growing?

Hello all,

As the few of you who've written with me already may have noticed, Yusana Fenni as a character is an exercise in phenomenology, ontology and deconstructionism. As a character she's not sufficiently aligned to either extreme enough to be Jedi or Sith, but she's not a negating neutral that only half-ass-edly embodies partial elements of either. Rather, I view her to be a non-title persona with the synthesis of the Jedi and Sith codes in mind as the ideal end-state - not exactly a Revanchist, but something closer to Kreia from KOTOR II. In that respect she'd probably still be closer to the Sith than the Jedi, but without the psychopathic bent to destroy as its own ends, as is the predilection of most Chaotic Evil types.

So given that, I'd like a writing partner -ideally another FU- to help me flesh out Yusana more and explore the many wonderful shades of Gray that lie between and encompass the Light and Dark sides. Whether you're a master, a knight, or another apprentice isn't really much to me. What's important is the exercise of writing together, and IC'lly learning and developing together. If a fellow apprentice/knight, then let's write about the Force, living with it and pushing the canon to its boundaries. If a master, then teach Yusana to the best of your abilities, and watch as she transcends applications to grasp the core principles of what you teach her. ;)

So, anybody interested?

[member="Yusana Fenni"]

I'd certainly be interested in writing with you, I think the two interacting with one another might provide some interesting results perhaps.

Maiev has a very balanced outlook on the Force, in most part due to the spirit that inhabits her body. She sees the Force as a whole, and looks at more of the beliefs and ideologies of the Jedi and Sith, rather than just simple fact one uses the Light and the other the Dark.

Although she is more inclined to the Jedi side of things, in terms of wanting to ensure the Sith aren't ever able to sow destruction across the galaxy.

Contrast that against a Shard who views Light and Dark as little more than organics trying to superimpose their own need to feel superior on a power that exists outside the confines of morality. Eralam has worked with Jedi and Sith and just about everything in between, and is convinced that they're all idiot kids who managed to turn a playground squabble into a multigenerational war.

[member="Yusana Fenni"]

Hi. My character isn't a Force User, but he's also a conflicted character who's philosophy resembles that of Kreya from KOTOR II. He is manipulative and cunning, always thinking of several moves ahead and has a tendency to mess with people's minds in order to further his own goals (think Littlefinger from Game of Thrones). He views the Force as the source of all evil, conflict and destruction in the galaxy, so it could be very interesting to pair him up with a Force User. If you're interested in doing anything, hit me up with a private message.

[member="Yusana Fenni"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom