Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

A Map of Midvinter

Our very own [member="Coci Sinopi"]/[member="Ærin Firebrand"]/[member="Thaerd Thawbearer"] recently finished working on a passion project of hers, showcasing the geography of Midvinter and its locations and vistas. If you would like to add anything to it, be it a village, an island, or a specific mountain or forest, feel free to post down below!

Mid%20Map%202_zpsvtmjwmty.png

Alleycat

OCC Account - MTFBWYA
Submitting edits to the map of Midvinter.

When I first created the villages of Hüsavik and Reykjaa, I envisioned them where I have placed them on the map as the former is a port village and the latter is a mountain one with a river connecting the two. I think a long time ago I mention this to [member="Coci Heavenshield"]… Just thought I'd clarify it for RP sake. :)

Greetings fellow Valkyri!

I am working on yet another update of the Midvinter map.

Adding snow! As per the request of our esteemed King.

Also the Isle of the Bears will be included now they are revealed. But, [member="Thurion Heavenshield"] .. do we have a name for it?

:p

edit:

While I am here. Does anyone else have any new place names to be added?

Villages, points of interest .. etc, etc.

[member="Théodred Heavenshield"]

Was thinking of naming the island "Heimland", which is Runian for "homeland". ^_^

As for more locations, perhaps adding the place where the Vinterbound hailed from up in the mountains north of Tháinbroek? Call it "The Spawn", or something.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom