Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

A lure...for stories!

So, I'm looking to get some more stories going and yes, I know - Faction RP probably is a great place to start but I'm also interested in things beyond Faction driven stuff.

Anyone interested in striking up a story?

Got an open thread....with an opening?

Got an idea for a plot?

Just looking to get Mira more exposure, with both old and new blood.

Alot of interesting Factions and characters out there, I'll admit, so I'm eager to write.

I do apologize in advance for the bio being edited as it is but it desperately needed work. So it's rough and incomplete. Feel free to ask questions.

Thanks!

Solan Charr said:
[member="Mira Rekali"]

Could come kill some slavers when i put up the thread tomorrow. (Cause why not.) Its going to be an open thread.
Sounds like a plan to me. Mira has a history with slavers, so, could be interesting! PM me any details and your Skype too! If you have it. :)

Fabula Caromed said:
You know, we have yet to do anything together, and I'm bored waiting for the TSO rebellion to cycle back to me. Care to hang out with an ickle Miraluka?
Of course! Yeah, we haven't done anything and probably have by now! :D

I'm thinking this is way overdue. Uhm, any thoughts or just wanna open a thread and wing it?

Adrenalini Viasyni said:
[member="Mira Rekali"]

Hello! This lure has captured me, anything you wanna do is fine with me.
Well, what did you have in mind? What does your character do or is currently up to?

Daxton Bane said:
mira you might want to join Irajah Ven in Song of Smoke? This is a conspiracy cloak and dagger type of story.
That sounds neat. However, if it's someone's story that they have planned or something, I don't wanna drop in :p

Kaiden Rohn said:
Washed up commando who's biting off more than he can chew and she gets involved somehow? Or he involves her in something?
This sounds like a fun time. Uhm, hmm, backwater worlds are always fun for these type of things? Cantina - low places.

Adrenalini Viasyni said:
[member="Mira Rekali"]

My character is an agent. Republic specifically but only has a grudge against the First Order which I can tell you're not. Or I'm assuming wrong.,
New Republic? And no, she is not FO.

RIP Carlyle Rausgeber

"It's all been bloody marvellous..."
First Order naval captain here. But I also have a First Order stormtrooper, a crippled First Order politician and GA pilot who'd be glad to have adventures with you. Have a few ideas for each of these characters, but they're vague concepts.

[member="Mira Rekali"]

[member="Mira Rekali"] Do you either have a corporation that have some real estate need or have a need for medical assistance? Or otherwise want to learn more spells?

Alternatively, if you know enough about witchcraft specializations, my alt [member="Dunames Lopez"] would be happy to provide you with an opportunity to conduct an interview with you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom