Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

A long time coming

"Oh nothing. Just wondered how she's been treating you and your crew, and how you've been treating her." she giggled,"Honest!"

Ki sat forward, returning her focus,"Tsubasa has been learning quite a lot from Chika. She's growing to be an exemplary pilot and young woman." smiling proudly as she discussed her daughter.

[member="Dax Fyre"]

The Reaper of Won Shasot
"Yeah, she's really growing up," he said, with a smile, "I hardly recognized her! Hell, she's starting to make me feel old though." Dax couldn't help joking about that. It was odd, for a girl who wasn't his blood, or even his family, she felt almost like a daughter to him, despite having only spoken with her a couple times. Maybe it was because of how they'd met, or maybe it was who she called mother, but Tsubasa was one of the few things that still made his smile uncontrollably.

[member="Kimiko"]

"Makes me extremely happy we rescued her." and she meant it wholeheartedly.

"So, what other business are you attending to while planet-side? Other than chasing down bandits and cleaning up the streets. a little more."

[member="Dax Fyre"]

The Reaper of Won Shasot
"Nothing actually. I'm all wrapped up. Just gonna relax until I figure out my next mark," he told her, as he picked up his tea and took a sip of the brown liquid. "What about you, now that you're back what're you gonna do? Other than, you know, build an entire fething army." The tea cup was set down softly on the table, as Dax leaned back into his seat, relaxing himself.

[member="Kimiko"]

Grins as her ears and tails perk up,"I need too free that army first. That is my focus. I need too petition the leaders of the Coalition for assistance in my endeavor." she was obviously excited as if a switch had been flipped.

The passion she was having about this task was definitely something never seen in her before.

[member="Dax Fyre"]

The Reaper of Won Shasot
Dax smiled at her, watching her sudden burst in energy,."I'm sure they'll come around," he assured her. "And then, we'll take your home back, and get you your big shiny crown and big shiny chair." he laughed, clearly in a much better better mood than he'd been in....well a long time. Far too long. [member="Kimiko"] tended to have that effect on, not just him, but everyone. But for Dax, there were times where it felt like more than just happiness, although he'd never admit it.

She happily sat in comfortable silence with him for several moments. He wasn't a stranger, one of her closest friends to be honest, and every time she said she loved him, she meant it.

Her sensitive ears picked up a group and familiar voices, her crew and VIP,"It would appear as if my entourage has returned, and we are not alone anymore." turning to place her glass down, as well as too hide her blush.

She rose and offered her hand,"Shall we?"

[member="Dax Fyre"]

The Reaper of Won Shasot
Dax nodded and took her hand, rising up out his seat. "Isn't this supposed to be done the other way around?" he asked, a sly and joking smile playing at his lips, "but Ki, seriously...thank you, for everything...and...I'm so sorry..." the voices of shame and sorrow had lessened in the words the Rogue spoke, but the sincerity was still as resolute as ever. He'd hurt one of the few people he cared about, and hurt the person who he'd come to rely on even more. While she may have forgiven him, it would take a long time for him to begin that process.

[member="Kimiko"]

Her hand applied a gentle pressure to his, silent reassurance. Quickly and quietly, she turned and placed a soft yet meaningful kiss on his lips, partly to silence him and other part to physically show him it was going to be okay and she had already decided to forgive him.

Ki separated herself quickly, face bright red,"L-Let's go join our friends, okay?"

[member="Dax Fyre"]

The Reaper of Won Shasot
The light squeeze made Dax feel only marginally better, but what happened next caught him completely off guard. Her soft lips met his, but there was no confusion this time. It'd happened once before, and his bewilderment at the time left him wondering for days. But this time he gave in, and let himself enjoy this stolen moment, a small guilty pleasure. When [member="Kimiko"] broke the kiss, he said nothing, afraid he'd betray his own thoughts and simply followed her, side by side.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom