Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

A Little R&R

Kurt Meyer

Let Me Push That Button
[member="Kaile Vera"]

His eyebrows slowly began to climb as the tiny little bunny tail wiggled before him, though he managed to control anything he might have said by biting his tongue. Instead he waited for her to turn around, his lips pulling into a tight smirk as she spoke to him, her hands filled with a few bits of medical equipment that was about to be used on his face.

The towel dropped away, and Kurt eyed her for a moment, baby blues sweeping up and down her body.

"Well..." He began with a smirk. "If you feel a costume change would help, go ahead."

The smirk turned into a grin. "I'll watch."

Grinning that wide hurt slightly, but it was worth it. The blood at mostly stopped anyway by now, turning from a flood into a small trickle that could be patched up with a single stitch and some bacta. It wasn't a major injury in anyway, surprisingly really given who had punched him in the face. Perhaps the desert sands of Tatooine had toughened up his epidermis.

[member="Kurt Meyer"]

A low giggle came bubbling from Kaile then, scooting her stool closer until she was set between his thighs. Flipping open the med-kit, she would chirp out with sassy cheer, "Well now what kind of grateful girl would I be if I let the knight in not so shiny armor bleed from his nose while I changed?"

Chocolate brown eyes came peering close as she leaned in to get a good look at his mug. She brought with her the curious cocktail scent of strawberry candies, Bantha wings, and Corellian ale that had sloshed onto her side in the commotion. Her right hand would gently cup his face and jaw with her fingers, lightly turning him to and fro from side to side until she was happy with what she found.

"You gonna get a hell of a shiner that's for sure bud." she told him, flashing a friendly grin and presenting more than an eyeful when she bent over to grab a few packets of bacta soaked swabs.

"Might swell those eyes shut before you get an eyeful of anything." the perk of her eyebrows would relay her banter, the impish light in her eyes friendly and warm.

Kurt Meyer

Let Me Push That Button
[member="Kaile Vera"]

He winced slightly as she touched her face, manipulating his head to get a better look at his injuries.

A slight annoyance carried through him. If the injury was bad enough it would mean he couldn't fly for a few days, and no flying meant no delivering packages and no delivering packages meant no job. Of course the company wouldn't fire him over this, they liked him too much, but they wouldn't really be all that happy either. A curse passed through his head, though stayed behind his lips, there was no need to utter his frustrations to the strawberry blonde, the girls at Yum Bunnies likely already felt bad enough for him as it was.

"Well." Kurt said, not quite ready to give up yet. "You better start changing then."

His voice was filled with a sweetness that could cause a Hutt to cringe. "I'd like to see one last perfect thing before I go temporarily blind."

It was the kind of line a school kid would use, but coming from Kurt it sounded charmingly natural. His posture was relaxed, lips broken in a smile despite the pain, his features relaxed and easy. There was no sense of effort in how he spoke, no unnatural hint about it, everything just seemed to perfectly flow.

[member="Kurt Meyer"]

"D'aw, your poor sweet thing," Kaile would sing out, "Guess I better work fast to save those baby blues of yours." she gave a playful wink. "Sweet in the eyes as you are despite the busted nose." he was a rascal alright. It was easy to see why Lana was so sweet on him, what with all that little boy smile and that charm. He dropped compliments as sugary as cotton candy, and to be frank, it would be right easy to go along with it.

He was really cute.

She set his face in the position that she wanted him, which was comfortably forward. Very carefully, she would take the bacta saturated wipe and began to gently clean off as much of the blood as she could.

"So, you got a name there? Or do I gotta make one up for the rest of the night?" she would add with a slight chuckle and a mammaquatia. Again, the lepi ears would shift lightly with her movements.

Kurt Meyer

Let Me Push That Button
[member="Kaile Vera"]

Just once, he wished it would have been as simple as saying a few words. Yet as always, he would have to use his wily silver tongue some more before convincing the strawberry blonde to go with his plot. Not surprising really, most women didn't melt at the mention of a few words, though it would certainly help if they did. No, instead he would have to charm and talk some more.

"Kurt." He said quietly, trying to not move as much as possible.

She had surprisingly soft hands, her warning of being rough falling rather short.

Or had he made that up about her? It was rather difficult to tell since he hardly ever stopped talking. He supposed that if he were to pay better attention these sorts of things wouldn't happen, but given that he hadn't said it out loud it hardly mattered. A slight hit of breath came from him as she pressed the pad a bit too tightly against his face, a wince carrying through him, his hands tightening at his side so that he didn't pull too far back.

"What about you?" Kurt's voice turned to honey again. "Or should I just called you beautiful and leave it at that?"

Again, a child's version of a complement, but said without even a moment of hesitation or thought of how stupid it actually was.

[member="Kurt Meyer"]

"Is this the part where you call me an angel?" she teased, tossing the used bacta wipe to the side, her soft chuckle running through her body. "Oh I know, " her fingers would curl around the synthflesh binding agent. It looked like a rather ominous derringer, but it would do the trick at sealing that cut that needed some stitching.

"Nurse Joy!" her cheesy, quirking grin would shine down on Kurt as she gave a slight mock pose. A wiggle of her nose and she bent forward again, "Now I know this is gonna be hard," laughing brown eyes would lift up to blue, "But try not to yammer on so much. Might accidentally seal your lips shut..."

The crooked grin would grow wider.

"And that would be a crying shame."

Kurt Meyer

Let Me Push That Button
[member="Kaile Vera"]

He smirked at her, but felt the small agent sticking against his skin.

Kurt winced against the pain, but somehow he managed to hold himself still. It didn't actually hurt too bad. Maybe it was some of the alcohol he had earlier or maybe it was something else, but he managed to keep himself still without too much of a fuss. He smirked slightly at her as she pressed the small gun against his face, pushing the thing against the cut and causing it to sting beyond all hell. His eyes slid shut, clamping in place as he tried to keep himself from jerking away.

"That would be a shame." Kurt said as the gun came away from his face. "I wouldn't be able to use my silver tongue."

His eyebrows raised for half a second before lowering again then raising a final time.

The smirk still played across his lips, though this time he was entirely serious.

[member="Kurt Meyer"]

"Is that so?" Kaile set down the synthflesh binder, satisfied that the tending would do it's work. He might get two black eyes and look like his nose got smushed in a bit, but he would live. With that smirk dancing across his face, he was still pretty darn cute.

"Well that would be a right shame now wouldn't it?" she sang, her breath falling over him. She had yet to pull away, and by the way she was looking at him now, she just might keep it that way. "What with all the grateful kisses I reckon are owed to you, being a hero and all." she'd tease, giving a slight wiggle of her nose and a lighthearted chuckle.

"But maybe..." a hairsbreadth, "for posterity..." dimples flashed. "I should ensure things will be in working order for when Lana comes around." She bit her lower lip and gave a waggle of her brows.

He was after all pretty cute.

Kurt Meyer

Let Me Push That Button
[member="Kaile Vera"]

Once again it seemed that his charm and silver tongue had come through for him. Maybe it was also the fact that just a bit of pity played in the young woman, but Kurt was hardly one to look at a present and say it wasn't good enough.

His Nurse Joy was rather pretty, her hair was a unique wavy strawberry blonde and the bright dimples at the corners of her mouth gave her an almost...mischievous quality that Kurt could only fall in love with. There was no hesitation in him because of that, not even a blink when she finished speaking. His hand swept up, creeping gently onto her neck and sliding towards its back, his lips parting as he spoke in half a whisper.

"Well." Kurt said almost as a matter of fact. "Who am I to deny my doctor another test?"

He pulled her in for a kiss.

It was slightly painful, but somehow he managed to keep from wincing. The bridge of his nose would scrunch slightly, pulling at the synthflesh as he pressed his lips against Kaile's. It didn't even occur to him that he didn't know her name.

[member="Kurt Meyer"]

Really shouldn't do this Kaile, girl! The voice in the back of her head would nag. Aww, but he's so cute! And he did just save Lana's life! Not to mention the others! Yes, yes, but this is no bueno. You know better -- oh!

Talk about a silver tongue!

Grinning a silly grin against Kurt's lips, Kaile sank into the embrace. Truth be told, she had been checking out his ass earlier. It was rather good looking under those weathered pants of his. And m-aaaaaaaybe.

Twin fistfuls would grab at his shirt and pull him up. "Not here." she'd whisper in a half giddy tone. With a giggle, she got off her stool, dragging him up to his feet. With a festive encouraging series of tugs and jerks, she would take the would be scoundrel to a near by door. She smacked right against it, half kissing and half searching with her hand the button to open the storage room. It was a series of awkward but still very interested kisses, what with his nose still busted up. Not to mention he tasted a little bit bacta, beer, and Nuna wings.

Not that I mind at all!

Another giggle would welcome the hiss of the door, the darkened room soon welcoming them into its midst.

"Now about that silver tongue of yours." she'd start with a perky grin, hitting the button that would slide the door shut behind them once and for all.

That's when she grabbed his butt. With both hands.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom