Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

A little help could be used :>

Heyo!

Pleasure to have you! Welcome to the madhouse! Please hang your coat and then prepare for an adventure!

On a real though, if you need any advice please feel free to either DM me here or drop me your discord (I'll have to add you) and I'll help set you up as best I can!

Azezghil Klecika Azezghil Klecika

Welcome to Chaos!

I recommend giving the guide Holly Starstorm Holly Starstorm linked a look. Some real handy stuff in there that helped me a lot when I first started. Aside from that, if you feel that you got a good idea of where you want a character to be or what they're doin, there's no harm in jumping in and testing the waters in a public thread that you think may be a good fit. And, of course, there's no harm in having discussions with more established writers for some ideas on how you wanna integrate into the wider story and the general themes you wanna hit with any character you end up making.

I wish you well on getting started.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom