Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

A little detour

"Very nice." She chuckled, obviously enthused by the jedi. "I'm somewhat an 'immature adult' as you might say, I guess. But how exactly are your padawans immature? Aren't Jedi supposed to be patient and relaxed?"

@[member="Joshua DragonsFlame"]

"Oohhhh....", Scarlet trailed off, understanding now. "So you have to teach them everything, even manners and discipline. Wow. I don't think I could ever handle a burden like that. Teaching, I mean."

"Oh you have a son? How old is he?" She smiled a little. She had always adored little kids. She could normally be seen coddling them and saying how cute they were.

She nodded quickly, still smiling. "Totally understood. Maybe sometime when we know each other better, I can meet the little squirt."

The young girl smiled again and giggled. She had come in search for her sister, and had instead met one hunk of a Jedi. She was sure that nobody could be as lucky as she was in that moment. "So, I've always wondered. Do Jedi live in the temple, or do you have a house to yourself? I mean, there is that whole thing where apparently Jedi aren't supposed to own anything? I always thought that was weird."

"Jedi usually live in the temple, but I have my own living arrangements that I use primarily for my studies" he said. "I have an apartment, thats about it, that I pay for personally with money I make, as a courtesy to others who may not like the sounds of me experimenting or training, or just my son's rather curious and destructive nature"' he said with a laugh. "Its also where I set up personal training programs that I wouldn't be able to do at the Temple, not to mention where I can meditate in peace" he added. "So, they bear with me. I'm just renting out the place"

@[member="Scarlet Faith"]

"Oh, okay" Scarlet rubbed her chin softy. "So you do live in the temple, just more exclusively in your apartment. Interesting."

"That's actually pretty cool! I've always wondered what it'd be like to live in a temple..." She snapped her finhers. "I know! Maybe I could visit it sometime. You could give me the grand tour?" A smirk appeared on her face.

"Oh, I'm sorry. Maybe- Huh?" She stopped in mid-sentence as she saw someone outside being robbed, a little kid. Her face turned into a frown as she ran outside to help the boy up. He was a little scraped, but nothing of any real issue. By now, the thug had begun to run away. "HEY!", she screamed.

And like that, the Jedi reached into the Force, letting everything slow around him as he took off at a run. In Scarlet's finish, it was as if DragonsFlame was a soaring blur zipping right past her.

And when things cleared up again around him, he was right next to the thief. Quickly, he leaped into the air above the assailant's head, nailing them in the skull with a hard roundhouse kick, knocking them down.

Picking the trembling thug up by the scruff of their attire, Josh glared before using the Force to identify the boy's signature on any objects... Finding them, Josh took them before dropping the thug and watching as they ran away.

Walking back, objects in hand, Josh handed the boy back his things with a smile and a pat on the head. It was as if his fatherly instincts had kicked in the second he had seen the child be robbed, and he had acted immediately without thinking.

"There, that guy probably won't bug you again" he reassured the child with a smile.

@[member="Scarlet Faith"]

"Woah! That was awesome!" Scarlet smiled at Josh as the boy ran off. "You just... You just kicked the crap out othat guy! Maybe the Jedi seen so boring after all." Her adoring smile only grew wider by the second.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom