Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

A little detour

Coruscant is a really nice place to be, if you can get yourself to forget about the slums and crime below the surface. As I walked down the street, I took in a breath of fresh air and admired the cityscape around me, with the Jedi temple in the distance. To anyone who saw me, I had the uncanny appearance of a character from a storybook. What was it called, Red Riding Hood? Well anyway, with my own red cloak and black undergarments, that's the image I gave off. Neatly tucked away on my back was my scythe, all folded up, yet still ready to do business if somebody tried anything stupid. Where was that temple again? I looked across my line of sight, and it only seemed to be about a mile or so away. I had never really seen it close up, so I figured might as well. On my way there, I passed a few apartment buildings, a resteraunt, and even an old-looking cantina. I smirked as I saw the bar, knowing it's the kind of place my sister would probably like.

@[member="Joshua DragonsFlame"]

(Oh boy, first person. XD. I love keeping track of posts doing that)

Josh cracked his neck as he walked toward the bar. It'd been a long day... Padawan training, taking care of his son, Kobe... Self training, Council business, shaping the Jedi of the future and then going to a board room and shaping the Jedi's future as a whole... It was a crazy lifestyle, but he thrived on it.

It was good to get a drink once in awhile to unwind though....

@[member="Scarlet Faith"]

(OOC: Yea, I'm trying it out with different characters at a time to get a feel for it. If I like first person, I might do it on all RP's)

You know what, what the heck. I walked into the bar, hoping to find my more social sister there. It wasn't really my kind of place. Looking around at all the drunkards and partygoers, I really couldn't understand how someone could enjoy living in this kind of scene. Just as I was about to sit down, an older man, maybe I'm his thirties, tried go go smooth on me. "Hey there pretty." He smiled, a clean set I pearly whites, but all I could think was 'Hell. No.' Walking away, I tried to ignore him. He wouldn't have it. Grabbing my wrist, he began to protest. "Hey, I-" That's when I lost it. Slamming his own wrist on the table, I wrenched free and cold-conked him into next week. Oh, he was still conscious, but only just enough to stumble out of the bar. Good, one less idiot. I sat down and ordered a water.

(Yeah... I can't understand half of what you're typing when you do that)

Josh walked in... Just in time to see a random gal send packing an old man trying to get some young ass.

The Jedi chuckled, used to seeing this sight. He took a seat at the bar and ordered a drink. Strong.

(OOC: Sorry, i'll post in third person then)

As her water came, she noticed a man walk inside, obviously amused by her little show. She wasn't looking to impress, but that was a nice bonus. Maybe she could start up some conversation. Walking over to his booth, she sat across from him and smiled. "Hey there handsome, what's your name?"

(MUCH better, thank you)

The chuckle turned into a laugh as the woman suddenly turned and flirted with him. Again, this was a natural occurrence in cantinas and bars for him, so he took it with good humor.

"Josh. And yours?" he asked as he leaned an arm against the bar.

(OOC: lol no problem)

"I'm Scarlet. " She smirked at the man. She had to admit, he was cute. "Say, have you seen a blonde in a leather jacket anywhere? She's my sister, and usually hangs around these kinds of places."

Scarlet took a sip of her water before smirking back at him. "So... You wouldn't happen to come here often, would you?"

"Just wondering." The girl began to fidget in her seat, unsure what to say. 'Ugh, why can't I be more social...?', she thought. "You wanna go somewhere?" She smiled sweetly, hoping her charm could get to him.

He raised an eyebrow at the rather unusual request.

"I don't normally go places with strangers just a minute after we're met" he said. "Besides, I'd like to enjoy a drink or so" he said with a smile.

"Yea... Good thing I found you though." Scarlet blushed as she said that, her face turning as red as her cloak. Fidgeting a little, she smiled sweetly at the man. Man, was she nervous.

'Because you're fraking cute', Scarlet thought. If he could read her mind, it would be so embarrassing. "Because you seem to be nice company so far. Also, I see you enjoyed the little show I put on." She indicated the man she had dealt with a few minutes earlier.

The Jedi studied the woman's face to get an indicator of what she was thinking, drawing into the force to as well, though of course he was only gauging it via emotions and guesswork, so the most he got was a likely attraction.

"I see.." He said with a slight smirk. That made it obvious her intentions, but he didn't speak on it. He chuckled at the mention of the sex offender bar picker-upper.

"Ah, that... I've seen many in my time. There were times I've had to throw people over the table myself, either because of harassment to someone else, or even to myself" he cracked with a smile. "There was this force sensitive waitress I met on Nar Shadda... Her brother was a Jedi I recognized. People in that bar were dirty reckless, patting and prodding at her parts like toys. All I really had to do was shoot an icy glare and they shrunk away like scared ferrets" he said, laughing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom