Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

A little bit stranded.

I nodded my head as the woman spoke, saying that in the unlikely of places can one find peace. I don't know what she meant by that, but I might later. keeping that stored for later on, I noticed that she was going to be leaving me, I stopped as well, standing before her, "I thought that you wanted to visit the village? and I didn't ask why you were here either."

@[member="Alexandra Shadowstalker"]

Alexandra Feanor

The Lady in Silver/Grey Historian
"Oh, my reason for being here is to simply find that place of calmness and peace that i talked about, someone has to prove me right and who better than myself?" She grinned as she said such and thought for a moment more before speaking again and turning her head to look at him. "Though i suppose i could keep a lost and stranded traveler company, after all its obvious you need it." @[member="Dove"]

I shook my head as she was talking about tagging along. For some odd reason, I had a feeling that I needed to allow her to come with me. Taking a single nod I spoke, ​"You can come, Alexandria." I took a step forwards and then back to face her again. "And you really think that I am that helpless?"

Alexandra Feanor

"Well, that depends on how helpless you believe i am, perceptions and truths are two different things, holding merit and usefulness while also deception and waste." She fell in step once more with him now, her words left without another to follow and her thoughts on truth and perception hanging on the air. Truth is a contradiction yet also holds merit according to her words. @[member="Dove"]

Nodding my head I simply then shook it with a smirk. "More like it seems you have too much time on your hands to be thinking all of this." I joked around slightly. But only slightly as she caught up to me. Really I didn't know what to say to her. ANd I didn't talk all that much anyways. I walked on to the walls of the village. and even from behind the walls I could hear people moving around. I knocked on the door, or what I thought was a door because of the eye slit that allowed for people to look out but not in.

I then heard something in a foreign language. Um I looked to Alexandria shrugging my shoulders. "Did you catch that?"

Alexandra Feanor

Her eyes had been busy examining one of the buildings when he spoke and had almost missed what he said much less hear the alien words. "Err no, sorry my mind was side tracked and i had missed what you heard, why what did it sound like?" Her hands touched the sabers in her sleeves as she crossed her arms and put each hand in the opposite sleeve and walked carefully. She wasnt exactly on edge but it is better to be safe than sorry on a world like this where anything is possible. @[member="Dove"]

I shook my head as Alexandria had not heard a thing. Distracted by something I turned back to the man that was behind the door. "Can you let us in?" He shook his head and began to speak once more in what I could guess as Mustafarian. I then got an idea. Pulling my bag around, I rifled through it to grab a bag down in the bottom, and pulling it out it jingled. Taking five of the credit chips I held them out at the eye hole for him to see. In less than a second the man let open the door and stuck his hand out, I let the five drop into his hand and nodded with a smile to show him his thanks.

"Looks like money is universal." I spoke to no one in particular.

Alexandra Feanor

"IT indeed does look like such, perhaps we should hurry before he wants more for his money." She headed in with him and took her hood down finally and pulling her hair out of the confines of her robes and letting it sit on her shoulders, the silvered blue strands resting there while her silver eyes scanned over the confines of the home and her eyes looked over every inch, as if recording it all like a camera for a later use. She had an eidetic memory after all, or rather photographic memory. She would remember it all and she found that ability to be more useful than any other natural or acquired ability, even the force. @[member="Dove"]

I shook my head as she allowed herself to comment on my simple sentence. I looked to her as she let her hair and the rest of her head show. Looking away to the top of a building that we were passing, I noticed that the people we watching us. Looking around A child came running up to me, jumped onto my shoulders, and then ran off. Looking to see him or her run away, I noticed that he was carrying a bag. I looked to my hand, and I had not even noticed that the child had taken the bag.

"Well there goes 795 credits." I was a guest here, it would be improper for me to chase the child and used my powers against them. I shrugged my shoulders and moved on, I could get more in other places. What I needed was someone that could let me borrow fuel or even a ship. I still didn't trust this woman with my life on a ship.

Alexandra Feanor

@[member="Dove"]

"So what exactly is your plan then, to just borrow a ship from others and hope that it can get you home, or atleast to another port?" She walked with her hands crossed in front of her with her head forward, glancing at his back pack once out of curiousity. "Whats in the backpack by the way? Obviously its not credits seeing as you just mentioned that that is what the kid had acquired off your person a moment ago." She held the same curious look that while at the same time was such it was light now. She seemed calmer and allowed for things to just pass her by for right now and allow for her to just relax while she was in the small town, she was slightly careless though now about hiding her possessions, a Holocron and two sabers hanging from her belt. @[member="Dove"]

I stopped from walking. Her question of asking was that getting pretty close to of my true self. and I was not going to share that. I let my head drop and answered her as I turned around to see the holocron and two lightsabers. "Clothes, and my sword, simple things to survive. I always keep it with me just in case." Pointing to her belt I pressed my own question, "And why would a woman like you be carrying a Holocron?"

Alexandra Feanor

She didnt answer him for several long moments, her hands slowly dropping to her sides as she watched him and glanced around the area, even in this sparse settlement there were too many people for her to speak freely. "Ask me again when there arent so many people around and ill tell you why i carry it." It wasnt that she didnt need someone to know she had it, and no mere pickpocket would be able to grab it like they had his credits with how she had it secured by several magnetized bolts and latches, but it was a matter of the reason she carried it that was not for the ears of everyone, she also suspected that he didnt tell her the full truth either and after living in a place as she had for most of her life she learned to trust her feelings. @[member="Dove"]

I nodded my head, "Fine, and I will hold you to that." She was slightly squeamish about the holocron and I wondered what it was for, I knew that she was already a force user, and she knew the same about me. I took a step back and looked around as clearly everyone was watching the new people. Wondering what we were talking about. I could see it in there eyes. not just wonder, but fear. Looking around I looked back at Alexandria, whispering, "I... I think they are scared of us." Now this was awkward. thirty plus people staring at you and who you can hardly understand.

Alexandra Feanor

"Funny, if i was to be feared i expected it would have been when i was with th si- err with the raiders i used to work with from time to time." She looked around the area and acted like she hadnt almost said Sith, it would have been certainly more interesting for him but would have ruined any sort of trust that had been acquired, it wasnt like she was still one. She had defected to escape them but she didnt know this man's feelings on sith so she didnt want to find out in such a way. "Perhaps you should say hi?" @[member="Dove"]

I looked around me as the woman spoke, she was talking about something the raiders that she worked with, but I wasn't paying much attention. It was hard to as I could clearly see all of these people looking at me and Alex. Deciding to cut her name short of obvious reasons. SHe then suggested that I say Hi to them. That is if they could even understand our language. Instead going for the wave, I gave it a try.

I was returned a wave and then a woman walked up to me and started to speak harshly. She then spit at my feet which was then sizzled from the heat of the rock beneath our feet. I looked up at her and shook my head. "Fine, if you want to stare, then stare at something worthwhile!" I took my bag off and my jacket, My jet black wings broke through my shirt and out fast enough that the dust and ash on the ground was lifted up and pushed to land a few feet away. The woman in front of me reeled back in surprised and even screeched.

I was tired of them staring at me, and I felt like I needed to give them something to look at. Even if I was exposing myself.

Alexandra Feanor

@[member="Dove"]

She stared herself for a few moments and then smiled and patted his shoulder. "So thats why you call yourself Dove, should have guessed though i was going for talons for feet or 20/12 vision, not wings." She looked at the woman and placed a finger to her own lips, a silent gesture to stop speaking. Her hands though touched the pommels of her sabers as she stood there incase someone tried something. "Perhaps its time we got you out of here Dove, before someone decides to see if they can make the bird fly." Her comment had no hostility in it and simply looking at her Dove would see a kind smile and a light hearted joke, she was trying to keep calm and not hurt him about seeing the wings, even if on the inside curiosity and wonder filled her at how he acquired such things.

I looked at her as she quipped at my wings and wondering how I had gotten my name. "As I said before, long ass story." I then looked and watched as she talked about getting out of here. I nodded to her once. I walked over to her and extended my hand. "Oh I can fly, As for getting out of here, we need to find a different place to stay," Pointing up, the little blip of the sun was going down, and I didn't know if there were things out here that were worse than these people. "At least for the night." Extending my hand once more I hoped that she could trust me. Just this once.

Alexandra Feanor

She nodded. "My ships several hundred kilometers away but i have a camp north of this settlement, i tend to stay away from civilization for this reason." She paused for a moment before breathing in and taking his hand, out of impulse and maybe a little bit of fear she shut her eyes tight and counted the seconds in her head, he wouldnt need her guidance anyways. The Camp was a large Prefab hut with ample area around it to allow for clear visual of it especially from the air, and it was clear that she was scarred out of her wits flying like this, with nothing between her and the ground but open air. @[member="Dove"]

I nodded, as she handed me her hand. I pulled her to me and cringed slightly as I put my arms around her. I folded up my wings and with a single push into the air, I ascended to about thirty feet into the air. I left my bag behind, like I needed clothes which I could get again, but my sword was still attached to my back. I then flew north over fields of Lava and rock. Over the roar of the wind, and the large flaps of my almost twenty five foot wingspan, "Hang on!"

Alexandra Feanor

She had her eyes shut and arms sqeezing on what ever torso or limb she could, she was scared out of her wits, ironically from heights. "Just uh, please dont let go ok, im not doing so well from up here right now and would like to remain alive and well." Her voice was strained between fear and utter terror, and it was apparent this was not something she wanted to do often. @[member="Dove"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom