Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

A little bit stranded.

I fething hated this, I was stuck on the planet of Mustafar looking for a planet that would match me, and allow me to flourish. Don't blame me, I was forced to land here. I just popped out of hyperspace while traveling to the Protectorate space Only I landed on the wrong planet. I was still sitting in my ship that I had taken from the TGE. Slamming my fist on the console I was pissed.

I pressed the lever to open the ship's cockpit and got out. THe planet was covered in volcanoes and lava. Not a good place for a winged creature like myself. I kept my wings in for the fear of having them burnt. I pulled my bag from my behind the seat on the ship, and started walking. maybe there was a person who could help me on this forsaken planet.

Alexandra Feanor

The Lady in Silver/Grey Historian
Alexandra had been on the planet herself looking for something to possibly be worth her time after she was no longer part of the Sith Empire and then it burnt away like the land on this planet. Her eyes though watched as a ship came down and landed nearby prompting her to investigate it herself and see who also sought out this planet and why. What she saw was a simple person in her eyes coming from the cockpit and bundling up tight for the 'weather' of the fire planet. Her voice called out from atop a pile of old ship parts and hulls. "And who are you if i might inquire?" @[member="Dove"]

Before I could walk a mere 10 feet from my ship, I looked up from my downwards head. A woman was standing before me. Not seconds had passed when she stood there. I turned my head slightly questioning why I should answer her. First of all, she had been watching me. second, I didn't know her. Slowly I reached behind me with my right hand. The hilt of my vibrosword hanging from the bottom of my bag, easier to grab at for one, and it didn't look like I was going to take out a weapon. For the most part.

Providing my own question that I gave to her, "And why would I tell a woman who I do not know who I am, or what I am doing here?" Posing this question might break any chance of getting help from this woman, but I was not too keen on trusting her after she seemed to have been watching me.

@[member="Alexandra Shadowstalker"]

Alexandra Feanor

@[member="Dove"]

"Same reason you shouldn't, you don't know me or what i am doing here nor do i know what you are doing here thus leaving us both a clean slate and allowing for any affiliations, past and present, to mean nothing other than to be a way for people to help each other without the restrictions of some overbearing government. No?" She grinned and didn't move an inch or change the curious and inquisitive stare that peered down at the man. She wanted to know why this man was on this planet of course, but if he wanted to say such he would do it on his own otherwise it wasn't her business. @[member="Dove"]

Apparently the woman was very much wanting to know. giving a fairly large rendition on why I should tell her why I was here. I let the sword hilt go, and decided to walk forwards as I spoke, that way I didn't have to yell over a distance and the roar of the lava flow.

"A smart woman ain't ya? Fine, I am stranded here because of my ship. I don't know why it is not working."

I was now about a few feet from her. Questioning about this. "You happen to have a ship that can get us out of here? or if you don't is there a village nearby that I can borrow a ship from?"

Alexandra Feanor

"Yes i have a ship that could get us out of here." She turned and started walking north away from him. "And yes there is a Village nearby." She continued to walk without another word and pulling up her hood to her robes while she walked, otherwise silent as she walked on, her hands were crossed within the other hand's sleeve and he strides short and calm as she walked down from the pile of rubbage to the ground level, or what could be considered ground level in this place. @[member="Dove"]

I looked to the woman, I was not to keen on traveling with her. I didn't trust her, and I was not one open to just joining with someone. Yet I found that her company even for this short of time was rather refreshing. "You wouldn't mind showing me where this village is?"

Something urked about her. something told me that there was more to her than meets the eye. but I didn't know what it was. I hoped to maybe find out.

Alexandra Feanor

"No i wouldnt mind, after all i was heading in such a direction myself anyways so there is not a thing to worry about regarding me minding or not." Shedidnt turned her head so much as to look at him as she spoke but instead looked up at the ash covered sky as if trying to follow non existant stars and stop herself from losing the direction she need to head in, her strides a bit longer now as the ground began to level out and her speed being picked up a bit without the worry of stepping on a loose piece of metal while she walked and tumbling down to her death. @[member="Dove"]

I wondered why she wanted to go to the village? I mean what did they have there that was so... enticing. Following her with the slight sounds of my book bag hitting my back as I did a slight jog to catch up with her. With the limited force that I had, I reached to to possibly feel if she was a force user herself. Feeling a slight indictation that she was I had to poise the question, "Are you a Jedi?"

I had met with a few in the past, and well, they didn't treat me kindly to who I was. if she was one of them, then I would have to keep a close eye on her even more so.

Alexandra Feanor

She stopped and turned her head enough for her silvered blue hair to be visible along with a sly, reserved smile that accompanied her own curious eyes. "A Jedi, No, i am not one of them." She turned her head forward again and started walking, her smile never leaving her face, still finding the question both funny for an unknown reason and for the fact that she found smiling did pass the day by faster than frowning. But whether agreed with that philosophy was up to them and she would never say such out loud much less without being asked such. Though she did speak one more time. "And you are which?" @[member="Dove"]

She was not a Jedi. To say the least I was not surprised nor unhappy to hear that she was not of the Jedi order. Nor that she may have been affiliated with the Republic. I followed her as she walked, acting very sly. asking if I was a Jedi or Sith. I shook my head, as I spoke. "Neither. I work alone." simple and to the point. I don't work well with other people. Maybe it would stop this conversation that we were having.

Alexandra Feanor

"Look how far thats getting you." She continued to walk and stopped when the Village came into view. Her body rotated and she withdrew her right hand from the adjacent sleeve to wave in its direction while she stood there and looked at the man. "There you go, one Mustafar village." She moved her hand back into the opposite sleeve and said nothing before turning and walking onto the village herself. She wasnt acting, just didnt care for having an actual long winded conversation right now, maybe later when there wasnt still walking to do. @[member="Dove"]

I shook my head at her comment of how far it had gotten me. I rather liked being alone. No one to argue with, no one to judge you, and no one to think that you were a freak. I let my head sink as I walked. not even a second later the woman was speaking again. pointing out the village to me. I shook my head "Yeah I ca-" But the woman started to walk away from me.

Deciding to stay silent, I moved on after her.

Alexandra Feanor

She walked through over the last expanse of un inhabited ground mostly silent before speaking a last time, turning her head while she walked and speaking in a soft tone. "What is your name by the way?" She wore the same expression as she had in the very first instance of conversation, she seemed Cold yet Curious, vindictive yet also kind. It was an odd and queer expression on her part but one that showed many things and nothing at all. @[member="Dove"]

I just shook my head following the woman she was a person that I didn't trust, but I might as well give her my name. that way we could at least call ourselves something. "Name's Dove, long story." Some people didn't believe that my name was actually Dove, and well it was true. it was the only name that I could call myself by. And if I were to try and find something else that represented me more, then I would use it.

Nearing the village, I sped up my walking so I was walking next to the woman. clearly taller than her, almost a head and shoulders in fact.

Alexandra Feanor

"I have the time for a good sotry, and seeing as you dont exactly have a ship at the moment im sure you could use the way to pass the time, no?" She continued to walk, glancing up at him as he neared her and keeping her eyes locked on the man while she waited for an answer from him, her inquisitive gaze again most apparent. She was curious at the name, hell her own name was something that wasnt even given to her, she had always been called student and when her master died she needed something that would be meaningful when she had left the confines of the prison for he and her holocron, that name ironically was a slight modification of her master's name Alexander. @[member="Dove"]

looking to her I shook my head, keeping my eyes on the ground I spoke, "Lets put it that I don't want to talk about it." I thought back to what had happened, I could hear screams and the yells of a young man and feel the slightest pain in my back even from just remembering what had happened. it hurt me still to this day. I adjusted my bookbag indistinctly on my shoulders and looked back up at her. "Whats yours may I ask?" I had given her my name, but she had not returned her own to me. I gave some of my trust to her for the moment, and I hoped to be respected in the same way.

Alexandra Feanor

"Alexandra, and unlike you its not such a long story. I simply took the name." She grinned again, turning her head forward now while they walked, nearly upon the village. "Why are you here anyways, im sure theres more to it then just your ship being faulty, or is that really the only reason for your being here? I mean, if you wanted to just sample the local fauna and flora like me i dont think thats too hard to say." @[member="Dove"]

The Village was getting closer. and Alexandria who had just given me her name asked why exactly I was here. I smiled and nodded my head, seeing that she might as well know the truth, I handed it out like candy, only because it was not really a secret of mine.

"I came to find a place where I can have peace from others in the galaxy, and in the process of traveling my ship popped out of hyperspace and was smoking as I brought her down to Mustafar. Of all places a planet that has volcanos, mountains, and lava."

Alexandra Feanor

"You know, there is a peace that can be found in a place of violence, a harmony in a place of calculated and orchestrated chaos. A dark and cloud place does not mean that it is not without light. Just as a dark and clouded mind is not without its refuges of light and clearity. You must learn to look at the calming places in a enviroment built to suit a survival of the fittest mentality..." She paused for a moment, by this time they were already walking into the village and her company was probably no longer needed, if it wasnt so already. "Well, here you are 'Dove'."
@[member="Dove"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom